Why are Veeky Forumsfags so deluded?

Why are Veeky Forumsfags so deluded?

thats from another board sint it?

He was trolling, user. It had to be.

I don't think so. People truly believe they can get to Hem's size and bodyfat natty lmao.

Made me laugh. Look at the size of those delts! Hemsworth is massive and has amazing genetics, but it's very clear he roids.

His insertions are pretty average. But his thickness and low bodyfat can't be achieved natty, even if you're a manlet.

Hard cope for people that just started lifting.

Hollywood stars have to roid to be able to change their builds in such a short amount of time for the different roles they play

>Tfw I'm as tall as Hem but don't have half as good genetics as he does

Everybody can get into his bodyfat. Try a diet. His muscles? Easy way - roids. The best way? Hard work, strength progression and satisfaction that comes from it. Keep in mind that actors tend to be very healthist, but are essentially puppets - if they have to be big, they got to get big. It's their job. Nice natty physique on the left, but I can't see too much with the lighting.

His insertions might be average but the dude literally looks like the prince in most fairytales. You can't roid a face like that.

>actors tend to be very healthist

Hahahahahahaha. This fucking board.

How is your first 3 months lifting going son?

all natty brah, you can get to that size easily in two years natty.

just be urself, eat well, train right and get plenty of sleep! don't forget to buy creatine, glutamine, bcaa and beta(haha)analanine.

you will grow i swear

Reminder that the average non-city white Australian male looks like him

Aussies are roiders.

>that is easy to achieve with roids
Top kek no. Look at vast majority of roid users, most of them don't even get above natty limit. It's not some magic spell that grants you insane gains. Even on them, to make above natty potential gains, you have to have extremely disciplined diet, workout schedule and in general dedicate your life to making gains.

Fuck off sunglasses.

t. butthurt mongrel from OP's pic

>tfw too much of a pussy to try roids
>tfw even if I wasn’t I probably couldn’t afford it

Test is cheaper than whey protein. You'll get more gains on 250mg in four months, than you did natty in two years.

a cycle of test e with an ai, and decent pct is pretty cheap. easily put on 2 years of gains in 1 cycle.

and then it all falls off unless you continue to use right?

Nope. People wouldn't roid if it worked that way.

with proper diet, and good pct, you could hold the gains of one cycle for many many years easily, if not forever.

why would it atrophy?
yes youll lose all the water weight you retained but the muscle you gain on roids are as permanent as the one gained natty

So what, just get those two things and follow directions on the box?

This is a perpetual myth that makes no fucking sense and have no idea why people believe it

kek

its because of the drop in water weight when off cycle

what? everyone is so cryptic about this shit despite being anonymous, but if some dumb meathead can do it the average user should be able to swing it too

There's still a significant difference in lifting numbers off-cycle compared to the beginning of the cycle + maintained weight differences etc.

no. find the /fraud/ thread. read the reddit on steroids that is always linked in the first post. read the whole thing. not just exerpts. click every link.

ive never done roids, well except for that one summer when i drank liquid tren for a month

shit that was wild im talking sore joints, waking up in a pool of sweat kinda shit

The "directions on the box" for arimidex wouldn't apply to you since you're using it off-label for something different, but it's not hard to find basic cycle info on Google, my guy

methyltren? I have some of that sitting in a drawer right now desu, keep going back and forth on whether or not I'm still about that life

>when i drank liquid tren for a month
You wasted tren.

bruh.

that shit is off the chain. granted i didnt know it was tren until i had emptied the whole shit, plus i megadosed it. on the plus side i got ripped af but i think i went through female menopause too or something i had the sweats big time and no pct too

nah, methyltren is orally viable. bc of methyl ester etc

we work hard and a lot and are motivated, sometimes that makes some things hard to see, sorry about that.

it was a good summer indeed

my guy have you done the tren sweats yet?

Nah, I'm natty

>t. roid regret

Yeah, if you have proper genetics and height you don't exactly need to become a lifting monk. I'm 5'11 and I've been lifting on a caloric deficit, mainly keto with lots of protein, and I am considered by my mates (females too) to be buffy. Am I big? After browsing Veeky Forums I wouldn't exactly say so, but then again this place has insane physique standards. You know what I saw that made me stand out from others? Mindset.

Ok but do you have any more pictures of that user

>no idea why people believe it
Probably because of the

>Pushing beyond genetic limit
>Fears of permanently fucking up natural production
>Stop taking roids
>Natural production borked, body can't maintain without it
>Slowly deteriorate
>Have less muscle than you started out with

Not saying how it works, but I think that's the train of thought.

I don't regret roiding
I love it

Tbh your test will decline over time anyway so I don't really see a good argument against just cruising forever at 1500ng/DL or so even if you don't do blasts

In the movie you can tell when he has a pump. His arms look massive. I think he could be natty but I do agree it’s questionable. Reason I say this is cause he doesn’t look that crazy on Instagram but in the movie he looks insane. Also his biceps are only 16 inches and he’s 6’3 200-210 which is natty limit. At his height he could even be bigger.

>An industry that's able to make manlets look normal-sized has their actors go for a pump instead of just working their magic

>stick needles in your ass
>grow bitch tits
>acne
>heart problems and prostate cancer in later life

just so you can attract homos

Heart problems aren't a given if you don't use retarded amounts of gear

Ai prevents bitch tits and most acne

Pinning isn't even that bad, I enjoy doing it now I'm used to it

do you really think they dont make the guys look better after filming the shots?

Fuck off, how long has atiwab been back??

Reminder that Hugh Jackman did pushups or bench on the set to be on a pump in topless scenes

atiwab?????/

shut the fuck up dyel, you know nothing and you probably won't be lifting this time next year

Have you seen Ronnie Coleman recently...?

protip: don't bother trying to convince noobs that guys like Chris Hemsworth use steroids. you're wasting your life and ruining your mood. people are either smart enough to realize it themselves or they never do

Just stopping by today because it's a slow day at work.

The man is 53 years old and has been through so many hip and back and other surgeries at this point that I can't even keep track of them but is -still- bigger by far than anyone at your local gym, is that really the example of atrophy you want to use here?

Lmao try again summerfaggot

if you really think those rear delts came natty I've got some bad news for you.

Excellent bait.

Wtf are you talking about. Turn your trip off and read the post I replied to. No shit that's not achievable natty.

How are you still here ATIWAB ?

holy shit havent seen your trip in forever.

yeah mate, meant to quote the same one you were quoting, was just a bit distracted, at work atm. no need to be defensive.

bc the site still exists and so do I

been busy with work/gf, I lurk every 4-6 months tho

>Ai prevents acne
Calling bullshit. Acne is mostly caused by excess sebum production which is mostly genetic and can be increased by higher test levels alone. Your E levels don't necessarily have anything to do with it.
>Pinning isn't even that bad, I enjoy doing it now I'm used to it
I can see how you'll get used to it, but don't always pin the same points or even muscles. Could cause ugly scar tissue.

How do I achieve this body?

atiwab supports abortion, don't take his advice seriously. someone who thinks it's okay to kill white children cannot be right in the head.

>just be urself

best advice ever

Hahahaha.... Yeah, no.

Overeem is still pretty fucking jacked. Nothing like his k-1/pride days though. Admittedly he's probably just using something else now