ITS FUCKING OVER

ITS FUCKING OVER
IM BALDING
ONLY 25 TOO
FML

Other urls found in this thread:

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/247858.php
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3481923/
webmd.com/sexual-conditions/news/20120413/propecia-proscar-new-sexual-dysfunction-warnings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there is literally nothing wrong with being bald

shave and fucking embrace it, grow a beard, go full beast, take 3 more scoops and uprise

show pic of hair

Start using minoxidil.

>just grow a beard bro!

receeding hairline since 16, it could be worse

am i balding?

Yes quite

Yes. It's over, user.

You fell for the creatine meme

>bald with beard
t. Soyboy

Hey user, I'm 21 white 100kg (fit) and 6'4 and recently just took my hair down to buzz cut. Looks really nice and have gotten a lot of confidence. It's probably better to go that way rather than pretending your medium to longer length hair looks any good.
- good luck :)

Don't think my job would let me do a buzzcut.

guess the tour was over before it even began...

There's a big difference between balding with a beard and going full bald with a beard.

WHERES CASTOR OIL BRO WE NEED SOME HOPE

I've watched every fucking video and red every blog related to baldness, it seems like there is no cure or anything that can stop it. what do you recommend about baldness my fellow anons?

>tfw female and my hair is falling out

Too scared to use minoxidil because of the side effects, absolutely shit scared of going bald because that just isn't normal for women. I get mad jelly at any girl who has luscious thick hair and spend hours a day staring at my scalp.

Not one doctor can tell me what the issue is, so there's no way of treating it other than making sure I take the right supplements.

I really feel for you anons. I know I'll get bashed for this because I'm female but losing your hair is the absolute worse.

I'm in the same position as you user. I'm only 20 and my hair is starting to form a widow's peak. I'm just gonna wait for someone to say something about it to me and then I'm fucking shaving it all off as soon as they do. Hold on to it for the last few sweet moments, but when it's noticeable get rid of it and retain your dignity.

Was balding badly by 19. 0 buzzcut then razor shave, best hope your heads not oddly shaped N can grow a beard or 5oclock shadow.

Get the fuck over it. Cant wear hats everywhere you go m80

Shave your head and get over it.

Youve arrived at a crossroads right now.

Option 1 is to let it get you down. Everyone suffers in this world, everyone has reasons to keep them down. Everyone is a victim. You can indulge yourself in this mentality, but for what? Maybe you think of yourself as a little less attractive because of it. Was your entire attractiveness based on the condition of having hair before though? Was being good looking an excuse to not work on your personality? Did you want things to come easy to you?

Option 2 is the road less traveled. Its acknowleding that yea maybe youd be slightly better off with having hair, but you dont have that luxery so it doesnt matter. You get your trimmer, buzz off your comb over, and continue living and striving to be the best man you can be, with or without a full head of hair.

The choice is your user, no one will decide for you.

Shave your hair, get a nice wig. If youre pretty, youll look pretty.

You have no idea what the state of men are these days, even balding im sure youd have 100 men line up and willing to fully accept you for all your flaws, if your at least 6/10 or have dat ass

I wish i was joking

It's probably a homornal or dermal issue for you then, instead of the life ending male pattern balding for every else in this thread.

Someone post that virgin vs Stacy meme with the thinning hair thing, I can't find that version.

>Get jacked
>Grow beard
>Shave head

Problem solved ya big baby.

>tfw I hate all of this shit but I still watch GoT
Does that make me like 5% soyboy?

You are 40+, r-right?
Even though I guess that is pretty rough for a woman to go through, your possibility to dick is infinitely better than some of ours possibility to pussy so... there is that.

It's not hormonal - I've had all the tests and they're indicating it's just female pattern balding.

I understand it's not as harsh as a lot of balding with men, but it's the same idea. Men can get away with being bald, women with thinning hair look terrible. I find it hard to believe you cant appreciate the similarities.

It's not balding level yet but I can see my scalp and my pony tail is less than an inch in diameter. If I shaved my head I'd look like an egg. My face and body isn't bad but I definitely couldn't pull off hot bald mysterious girl.

My absolute last chance saloon is either stopping the pill (which isn't linked to hair loss) or using some kind of minoxidil solution which apparently causes wrinkles and puffiness.

Whats wrong with a wig?

Nope - I wish, because then I could just stop giving a shit and live life as a hard-core, indifferent old bitch. I could probably try a lot of the pills associated with hair growth (many of them aren't available to women who are of child bearing age because of side effects).

It started in my early teens, which led me to believe it was hormonal. It isn't though, I've had had every test going which resulted in my doctor saying "It must be genetic lol try some b12".

I'm almost, kind of, maybe at peace with it. Doesn't stop me feeling like the shittiest girl ever though.

Option 3 is get on finasteride. I haven't been on it long enough to see real effects, but just the confidence of knowing I got onto it early and will probably even grow hair back is really nice. My dick still works normally so there's that too, only side effects were mildly itchy patches of skin for a couple of weeks.

Look im telling you....if you are at least a 6/10 and have an interesting personality and arent just another vapid party slut who becomes jaded af into her 20s, guys will fucking line up to date you, hair or no hair.

Not only will these guys date you but theyll accept you fully because you are something that the vast majority of western women arent in this day and age, and thats priceless

just get a fucking hair system imo, they look 100% real now if you put some time into it. i've been wearing one for a year and my gf still has no idea lmao. either that or be bald

Shave your head whilst it looks like an aesthetic choice.
Dermaroll with castor oil
Take Fin
Apply RU and Minox
Used Nizarol and a Pircotone olamine shampoo in rotation
Take taurine

he's not bald, he shaved his head.

>finasteride
>18% chance of impotence

Maybe you guys don’t want to reproduce, but this is a deal breaker for me.

I’m not risking it. All long term studies (1 year) have shown sexual sides in the majority of men with ED at 15% (compared to 5% placebo). I hope you’re a lucky one user

Thanks. Still balding though.

Seriously though, thanks for the reassurance. I know being female is almost an automatic meal ticket, regardless of whether you look after yourself or not.

My issue isn't attracting people, it's how I feel about myself. I feel like I'm failing at the most basic thing, which is growing your hair. Thinning hair is women isn't as common as it is in men (at least not when you're younger) so I feel like there's something hugely faulty with me. I get paranoid that people notice and can't stop measuring my hair, looking at the gaps on my scalp, it's always there.

Not to mention that thick hair on women is fucking gorgeous and it seems like everybody has it other than me.

Sorry for going on. It's just nice to have a place to vent.

Shave your head (like sinaed O’Connor) and find a desperate beta who will marry you. Women have it on easy mode

>18%
Where did you pull that bs from?

Look at any mulitfactorial long term study. The vast majority of men get sexual sides. 18% ED, most of it is watery semen

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/247858.php

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3481923/

webmd.com/sexual-conditions/news/20120413/propecia-proscar-new-sexual-dysfunction-warnings

Not to mention DHT reduction is the most retarded way to stop balding. Hint hint look at WNT, Igf-1 and STAR

I feel for you, femanon. My hair is starting to widow's peak and I suspect someday will progress to the dreaded horseshoe at which point I'll just shave it off, but I'm a guy. It seems that hair is the women equivalent of the dick-measuring contest, I've seen girls get in fights over their hair so I can't imagine how shitty that must feel.

Explain

Nah say what you need to say, its for your own benefit anyway. Just as Ill say what I feel I need to say.

I understand that cosmetic changes(losing hair, losing a breast due to cancer, losing a limb) are impactful to everyone, but I've noticed that they are particularly tied to the self esteem of women the most.

Yea I get it sucks that youre balding, and with the way I talk about it I'm trying to make it seem like not a big deal, although it may actually feel like a big deal, and its difficult to reign in your feelings sometimes.

But the truth is our society is in the shitter right now. Men are less masculine(soyboys, bugmen, whatever you want to call it), and women are less femenine and are becoming very jaded and aggressive and angry into their 20s. Not only that but everyone is superficial and set on appearances.

This may come off as Mr. Rogers-y but if you are a genuine and sweet girl, if you are kind and strong and confident, and can bring up others instead of beating them down as is all too common in our society, you will like finding a pearl in a sewage dump.

>medicalnewstoday.com/articles/247858.php
This is just a study of men who got sexual side effects, it doesn't mention the percentage who got them in the first place.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3481923/
This basically says there is conflicting information, ranging from studies showing up to 15.8% chance of an effect on erections (not necessarily severe ED) which is an obvious outlier to others saying there is a negligible effect. Studies have also shown that placebos cause sexual side effects, so much of it is probably psychological.

>webmd.com/sexual-conditions/news/20120413/propecia-proscar-new-sexual-dysfunction-warnings
This is a very reassuring article saying there are relatively few complaints and nothing proven.

Thanks for making me even more comfortable with my choice.

Yeah - like most things, you learn to manage but it still makes you feel like shit at your lowest points. It's things like not being able to style my hair, or dreading the hairdressers. It was my best friends wedding a few months ago and I was shitting myself when it came to having my hair done. All I can see in the photos from the day is my shitty white scalp beaming through what would otherwise be a beautiful style. No matter what I do at the gym, the first thing people will notice is my crap hair.

Thank. I try to be a good person as much as I can.

Perhaps I'll just give in and buy a wig. I looked into hair transplants but I don't think my hair is so bad that I can justify the 20k. I'll just keep monitoring it, taking my vitamins and maybe look into minoxidil.

Thanks guys. At least I feel a part of something.

WNT is responsible for the switch from Anagen to telogen. DHT binds with WNT to prevent this. A true cure would bind to WNT blocking DHT without preventing function.

Just get a quality glued-on wig
I wear one and my gf pulls on it during sex. She has no idea

>shave and fucking embrace it, grow a beard

no one will know the difference just say you wanted a new manly look

Well that's great but I need a cure now, so you gotta do what you gotta do.

Taurine