What do you guys think about Tomb Raiders workout?

What do you guys think about Tomb Raiders workout?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rTMiz5FAi1U
youtube.com/channel/UCAgVKvt3syB7gV-hL9bMTYw/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Decent enough to get her a role in a multimillion dollar movie. Wish my workout got me onto the big screen

she might as well just not do curls at all with that form

I would be sure to look at her through the mirror and smirk loudly.

What is this exercise called?

We at Veeky Forums have a challenge to Hollywood. In the Tomb Raider movie, create a storyline in which Lara gets breast cancer. Imagine the drama of a vulnerable Lara Croft still persisting on her worldly adventures despite her illness. It needs fleshing out, no pun intended, but we guarantee the film world would be shocked, stunned, and moved by the effort to make Lara's character more meaningful.

Doesn't even look anything like Lara

fucking hollywood

She looks fit, but also really underweight at the same time.... like her belly button below, looks like what those skelly run way model have.
Belly button up looks like an adolescent teenage boy.

Flat chested arm swing

Meh, they managed to shoot/edit Wonder Woman so that Gadot only looked emaciated occasionally. I'm sure they'll do the same here.

>Garbage form
>Looks like shit and working out makes it even worse
Women shouldn't be allowed to "lift"

Tomb raider used to be a chick with massive polygon milkers and have no fucks, fighting monsters and a t-Rex with a pair of 1911s.
Why the fuck is she a regular woman with feelings fighting FARC members with a bow and arrow now?

>fighting FARC

so she's the bad guy?

Reps: 0

Croft isn’t good or bad, she reks whoever or whatever gets in the way of loot

They rebooted the series 3(4?) years ago where a young Lara Croft got stranded on an island of MYSTERY and had to survive using whatever she could scrounge up all the while watching her fellow survivors die off one by one from a cult. The second game has her dealing with the PTSD of surviving the island by following up on her dead dad's exploration notes, fight a shadow organization, and destroy some artifact so it won't fall in the wrong hands. Also meets Jesus.

damn, that girl is swole

nowhere in croft manor is a barbell or dumbell to be found. lara works out by running through obstacle courses. she is the personification of functional strength!

>No tits
Is this what Hollywood thinks men want?

Those look like 30-35 pounders. She's like 100lbs soaking wet. So what if they are cheat curls, still pretty impressive.

Its what Veeky Forums wants.

Chances are this was done for "promotional" reasons. The personal trainer can't be encouraging such bad form, right?

>personal trainer
>form
top kek

>Wonder woman is played by a 5' 10" 120 lb jew with no muscle definition or athletic ability
>Lara croft is played by this chestlet who can't even do curls
Hollywood ruins everything

It's because of the reboot of TR though right? They made it gritty, and more realistic. I played the one that was out like 3-5 years ago or whatever. That version was not milk truck if I remember correctly.

to be fair Gal Gadot was in the IDF and has done a fair amount of kickboxing

I'd like to raid her womb

In the 2013 reboot she's not a milk truck, but she's not a titless wonder actress
>All jews have to join the IDF for a small amount of time
>Taibo kickboxing
>She's supposed to portray a +6' amazon with strength of the gods who has dedicated her life to combat
Please tell me you're joking

Whaere are her jello tits? Why does Hollywood have to ruin everything?

how much weight are those db?

look like they should be around 30lbs

i want to womb raid her

that's pretty good for a skinny girl like her

Isn´t a personal trainer there to especially tell her when she is doing something wrong ?

shes cheating the weight nigger

They destroyed it like everything else good that the 90s gave us

A double mastectomy would explain her lack of tits.

I’d like to raid her womb

t.dyel

>it’s another episode where Veeky Forums pretends they’ve never done a cheat curl in their lift

Loving every laugh

i laffed

12 yr old boy auschwitz mode

why did fassbender fall for this meme

Someone post the indian guy swingcurling.

Would bang then lecture on curl form

>awful form
>awful genetics
get the fuck off my board

personal trainers being useful is a meme

The IDF lets hot chicks just be models and uses them for propaganda to get western Jews to come live there

>farc
>good
lmao

and to raise favorability with younger men in the west in general

>Casting a chick with no tits as Laura Croft
nice one...

>people on Veeky Forums
>doing curls of any kind

having a good laugh too
her form is still shit

youtube.com/watch?v=rTMiz5FAi1U

hey man I did some hammer curls today
not sure why

the 2nd game of the reboot is pretty good tbqhfamalion

Whose dick did she suck?
I unironically thought this was a tranny by the thumbnail. Showed it to every one of my coworkers in this goddamn room and they thought the same.
>get your "#MeToo" ready

user...

youtube.com/channel/UCAgVKvt3syB7gV-hL9bMTYw/videos

People actually pay personal trainers for form like this?