How the fuck do you start up Veeky Forums?

How the fuck do you start up Veeky Forums?

I am stuck in the 9-5 office life and my job fucks me so that I am dead after every day.

I am sick of the way I look and I want to get stuck into losing weight and living life to the full!

How do you build that sort of energy? What should I be doing?

The sticky is a fucking phone book, can someone help me with simple fucking instructions?

Monday: Pull
Tuesday: Push
Wednesday: Legs
Thursday: Pull
Friday: Push
Saturday: Legs
Sunday: Rest
Xindas: Full body

Go before work, eventually your increased fitness,happiness confidence and boosted test will yield you much more energy, dont search for energy to gym, go to gym for energy. I believe in you i started lifting 4 months ago feel amazing now, we all gonna make it brah

If you don't have the dedication to read the sticky then you don't have the dedication to make meaningful changes.

Come back when your attitude changes

You know how you claim to want to get started but you aretoo lazy to read the sticky designed to help you get started?

Stop being so fucking lazy. Read the sticky.

The sticky is plain fucking English you fat fuck. If you REALLY fucking cared you'd read it. Losing weight is hard. If you can't read the sticky then I guarantee you're not losing a single pound.

>too lazy to read
>thinks he will have willpower to go on a strict diet and LP

Spending a couple of hours reading the sticky is a good investment if it means the next many many hours spent training are going to be that much more effective.

I wanted to say fuck you, but I'm in a nice mood right now.

Also, exercising actually energizes you, even if that sounds counter intuitive.

There are a lot of people who work 9-5 and still go to the gym. It's not an excuse.

Stop making excuses and go to the gym.

Eat less. Count calories. Maybe do intermittent fasting. It certainly improved my energy levels massively.

You could start with dietary changes. If you do it right you should have more energy from a good diet than you do now.

I get up 10 till 5 ..get to the gym at about 5:15 finish around 7:00

Even with 8 hours for work, 4 for bullshit, 8 hours for sleep, leaves you 4 hours for working out on the weekdays. That's enough time to be well rested.
You just have to power through the first week of it.

The sticky is at like a 25 asvab level. If you can't make sense of it, you should probably consider chemical castration as to not spread your retard seed in some kind of freak accident.

>I am dead after work
Go to the gym before work. There are hours before 9 am. Stop acting like you can't wake up at 6 and go workout. Get started. Stop drinking booze. Start eating better.

Yeah, holy fuck, only a 9-5? I do 4 12-13 hour shifts a week, and still make it to the gym every other day. I'm not even a veteran or anything, I'm a NYR'er and have kept up with that for a modest 3 months now.

>could wake up at 6am and lift before work
>office job so you don't have to run around and lift boxes all day after lifting
>obviously make enough money to afford a surplus of food

OP, you are in a prime situation in many ways. The only thing holding you back is you, and your body's distaste for change. Read the sticky, read the entire screed of Stronglifts, watch hours of form talk on YouTube and you will FOR SURE get more out of it than anything else you choose to do with that time.

>What should I be doing?
you choose to eat and live healthy or you don't. there's no "building up" of anything. your job isn't "fucking you", YOU are fucking you by making shitty choices.

watch David Goggins on JRE

if thats ur body then roids is the only option

pushups is a good start.

First read the sticky.

Getting Veeky Forums means discipline, period. End of story.

You will need to change aspects of your daily routine so that you can focus on working out.

It really doesnt matter if you are tired after work. I go to classes in the morning and then work either a 5 or 8 hour shift where i am standing a moving constantly. Im dead tired after i get off work.

A buddy texts me to go tk the gym.
You know what i do?
I begin to rationalize why i shouldnt go.
>you might hurtself!
>youre body needs to rest!

I caught myself.
I sat in my truck for 5 mins to rest then went to the gym and had an amazing workout.

Look up jocko wilnick or david goggins if you need some motivation.

Tl;dr
Just fucking do it. Stop thinking, stop giving into your impulses to rest. Become a robot.

If you stop drinking, stop eating like shit, and start doing moderate exercise. The first 2 weeks to a month will be absolute hell most likely. It's really key to improve your diet.
After that though I bet your job won't be making you dead anymore and you'll have more energy than ever.

Go keto and jog until you're a skeleton. Then start lifting weights.

Fuck you. If you can’t even read the sticky just forget about it. Just do it, you fat lazy fuck.