Be me

>be me
>have gym crush
>watch her deadlift every week and make brrraaap jokes in my head
>this week she turned up with a turbo manlet, probably around 5'5
>assumed it was her beta orbiter
>make a joke to the guy next to me
>he looks at me funny and tells me that he's her boyfriend
>little faggot has a pretty good deadlift as well but he's a manlet so you can halve the weight to get his real lift with his tiny little legs
How can I mog this little faggot and make him leave. He's ruining the good thing I had going.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lel
holy shit how old are you

You need some serious help

22. Why?

youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ
you gay?

Holy shit, cucked by a turbomanlet
HOLY
SHIT
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Fuck off faggot. Why? Because some manlet scum got out of the pit? He doesn't deserve her.

The virgin OP vs the chad manlet

You can't be chad as a manlet. I'm fucking 6'1. Fuck that little faggot and fuck all of you.

The Chadlet.

You must be a special kind of autist if you got cucked by a manlet. I bet you never even talked to your crush.

Don't lie boogie. You don't have a girlfriend or go to the gym.

Hahaha lanklet finally realising that only a small amount of women care about height.
If you’re taller than her in heels you’re golden

>you don't have a girlfriend
I didn't say I had a girlfriend you stupid cunt. Stop bringing up that fat sack of shit in random threads.
He wouldn't be taller than her in heels though.

you can't

go climb into the lanlket cells upstairs user

Youre probably a manlet yourself

Did you try telling her how tall you are?

I'm 6'1. Fuck off.
>inb4 hurr manlet cutoff is 6'3
He's an actual turbo manlet.

She can see that.

>not immediately going over to heightmog him
Not
Gonna
Make
It

You're a faggot. Fuck off

>She can see that.
>he actually never even spoke with her and she doesn't even know his name

>just stand near them
I would look autistic just standing near them doing nothing

I guess you don't really look like you lift then. Girls are attracted to the appearance of physical strength. You're unremarkable. Post a picture of yourself I bet that would clear things up for you.

>this girl i'm too afraid to talk to doesn't love me!?!?

and how exactly is this little manlet remarkable?

Oh sorry, I thought you were in a gym with hundreds of exercises to perform.

He got her didn't he? She saw a lot more in him than his height. What would she ever see in you?

Like what? Being a manlet nullifies any good traits the little cunt might have. I'm better than him in every way.

user stop learning about women from Veeky Forums.

Nope you're not. As you can see she chose him instead of you. Deal with it. He's the real chad

Veeky Forums is redpilled on women. You sound like a manlet, good luck getting a girl bro

>manlet
>chad
fuck off user. you memeing cunt

I'm 5'7 and this is my 5th long term gf since I was 13 years old and 4'8". She's taller than me in heels.
I guess she forgot to measure me cuz we've been together for 3 years.

Lanklets, when will they learn

>I'm better than him in every way.
kek you're a literal piece of shit who doesn't know how to talk to girls, why would she date a beta incel?

I don't know, why would she date a fucking manlet
back to the pit

Looks like someone is triggered that a 5'5chad got a girl and you didn't

Veeky Forums doesn't know anything about women, they're all bullshit theories made to shift the blame from themselves.

t. been on Veeky Forums for 13 years

HE IS A MANLET. HE'S NOT A FUCKING CHAD

Look cunts. I wanna say something too him tomorrow, but i dunno what will make look intimidating but not get the gym staff on my back about causing shit. Ideas?

Send them both death threats then console her

6 ft is the minimum height requiered for being a Chad

You're the first sane person ITT

You should just try every line you said in this thread. Call him a manlet, tell him to go to the manlet pit, measure him with a tape measure and show her some average height statistics. Then bring up career statistics and lifetime earnings with respect to height. After that just try shouting and have a tantrum like you did here too.

5’8
NW3
150lbs
50+ confirmed lays

That's autistic as hell and too aggressive.

Just ask him how tall he is and then smirk when you get the answer.

>just repeat what you said here
>but thats autistic

we might be onto something here lads

>I’m better than him in everyway
If your saying that for the sole reason he’s shorter than you then no you aren’t.

If you were to take a step back and look into a mirror you could find the real problem here and maybe a solution to it but I can tell your ego is never gonna let that happen you lanklet

Start some idle connvo before hand tho. Ask about lifts especially deads, then pop the question if he doesnt break down right there then just know that he will probably go home and rage fuck his qt... oops i mean YOUR qt... lol

5'5 chad manlet gets a girl over the 6'1 tall virgin

Kek I'll do this. Good work user.

>maybe a solution
that's what i'm asking you cunts for

What exactly do you think thats going to accomplish? Do you think either of them are unaware of his height?

>this thread

Bring out that manlet insecurity for the world to see.

Cry! you shy virgin autistic lonely faggot... cry me a river!

You are such a sad little manlet cuck. You wouldn't say shit to my face you tiny little soy infested faggot.

And I’m telling you that it ain’t gonna happen with an ego large enough to blot out the sun

Look, there was a reason she started dating him, you aren’t accepting that reason because “muh I’m tall”, and until you find out what in your self obsessed behavior needs changing, all you’re gonna do is look like a typical meathead faggot to her when you come up to show off your 3 foot cock that she isn’t even interested in

I am not the one angry at the world for allowing his fantasy Girlfriend to get Turbo fucked.

OP literally in shambles

He doesn't even look like he's super rich or anything cause they're only around my age. So what fucking reason would she possibly have for starting to date him? It's so fucked up

In this day and age, 6'1" is hardly taller than a manlet. There are kids in middle school who are soaring past you and you're already far past your prime for growing. Don't get down on the shorter guy, you're already poisoning the well believing these shit memes anyway.

t. 6'5

he might not, but I would

> never met a tall bulletproof man

>i-ill shoot you
fuck off manlet. fight like a man you cuck

As you hide on the internet posting bait for (yous)
No women will ever want you.

SUPREME
U
P
R
E
M
E

It's not bait friend. I'm just stating facts, manlets like you wouldn't say shit to my face. You're a scared little cuck.

You do nothing to prove my point further, theres obviously something more to it than money and height you tard

Like? Something as stupidly abstract as personality? Kek a manlet who has gotten mogged his whole life, no way he's got a good personality. I almost feel sorry for him.

>when memes turn you into an IRL retard

You're both average what's your point?

I'm 6'6 you can't even look me in the fucking eyes lmao

Nice LARP

Prove me wrong. Then I'll prove you aren't 6'1"

How the fuck are either of those things possible you pathetic cunt

Yeah just stare him in the eyes to assert your dominance. Make sure he's the first to look away. If he's in your pheripherals make sure you give him an intense stare that says I'm the alpha male of this jungle (gym). You have to show him how pyhsically dominant you are. Maybe go on the curl machine and start repping a high weight and then when you finish a set blurt out "heh that was nothing" "lightwork babe". You have to demonstrate that you're a Chad and that it's effortless for you

Oops, wrong answer. Sorry manlet maybe you'll learn next time :)

Pretty good idea. Thanks user, i'll try it.

Lanklets, when will they learn?

>gym autist tries to establish dominance over chadlet
>chadlet notices but understands it is autism stemming from insecurity so just laughs it off
>chadlet asks his gf why the autist is staring at him
>she says he's a creep who is always staring at her ass so is probably jealous
>both laugh at how pathetic he is
>op victoriously goes home to post on Veeky Forums about how he is better than manlets because of his average height

who are these niggers that are replying with serious advice to bait posts?

hahahahah, op is a faggot.

Says the guy who got cucked by a manlet

>bait
back to the pit

Some of you manlets are alright. Don't go to the pit tomorrow.

From your pal,
Elliott

Let's play a game. Try to spot the manlet with inferior genetics. She's secretly thinking about him while her manlet boyfriend is fucking her. It's just biology bro.

>having smaller tits than your gf

it is like you aren't even lifting

Thinking that relationships only stem from height, wealth and other things is just another reason you don’t have her. Just because you don’t see the value of being able to “click” when it comes to interests and personality doesn’t mean everyone doesn’t you window licker.

That kind of attitude is never gonna create anything other than a fuck buddy style romance with anyone. You want some substance in your relationships? Drop the child-like behaviour dumbass

Finally someone with a fucking brain. Fuck all the manlets ITT

C O P E
O
P
E

Why everybody is replying like this were not a bait?

Lots of Reddit and newfags here

Of course her tits are bigger than mine they have mammary glands and are surrounded by fat.

Maybe he is just lucky!

How is this bait? It happened like 12 hours ago. Stop spreading FUD you little cuck

"Hey qt, we haven't talked before but I think it's cool you're bringing your little brother to the gym with you"

kek. I don't think i'd call her qt but the brother slip up is pretty funny. I dunno how she'd react though.

Oh yeah I'm sure when she's sucking CHADs dick she's thinking OMG I love how much our personalities "click".

It's more fun this way