Is it true Muslim Anons

That Muslim women are repressed sluts I literally saw one today exactly like pic related in the gym
T.black brit

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2012-12-07/an-malaysia-debate-over-female-circumcision/4416298?pfmredir=sm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Brit
>black
>sees Muslims
story checks out

I am a Jew and I can attest to that. They're also very devoted and perfect waifu material. But I may be just generalising. They are women after all, and all women are thots.

>black brit
>the absolute state of england

Forgot to add, I'm a recent ex Brit.

All women are thots Muslims know this that’s why they cover them up and keep them in the house.

ITT: /pol/ was right again

They cut off the inner labia de-sensitizing the vagina to stimulus -- so no, muslim women aren't sluts they're meat bags. No wonder that on top of the inbreeding, low IQ's, bestiality, muslim men get all rapey.

All women are whores

Yes Ive fucked a few ''muslim'' Moroccan girls
t. Dutch manlet

Most women are sluts inside regardless of their religion, so yeah, I can confidently say that most Muslim women are repressed sluts as well. Some are too terrified of their families to do anything. Daughters of more liberal Muslims will easily take it up the ass.

Most Muslim women aren't snipped. Other than Africans, only Yemenis and some Kurds circumcise their women often.

You will hang, traitor scum.

>hijabs in gym
>blacks in gym
>Britain
Sounds about right.

On a more serious note, if by including your race you're asking if you'd have a chance then it depends where she's from. Some places have a ton of blacks and really dark people already, so she wouldn't care. Some places are a little racist though.

Most Muslims aren't racist at all. Her family will only detest you if you act like a nigger. I mean, go to their house wearing your fucking golden chains and shit and you are pretty much a problem in their eyes. But if you act like a human bean it is ok. I'd be more worried about not being Muslim.

>if dey religious, dey extra repressed hehe
hollywood tier meme

Why hasn't Veeky Forums taken the Islampill yet? Islam is the only way to defeat kikes, feminism, and degeneracy.

>black
>brit
you may live in england, hold passport and all that, but you're actually not a brit, you're an african

You ha e to go back, ahmed

Is wearing a hijab which has the soul purpose of modesty.

Is wearing tights, showing of body and taking a vanity picture. Women stupidity expands through out all races!!

Enjoy getting cuckholded, kuffar.

Hahaha, I've lived and worked for various lengths at a bunch of muslim countries, most notably Egypt and Jordan.
And my extensively experience with the locals would lead me to answer that YES muslim women are just as slutty as everybody else.

I distinctly remember getting head from a supposedly super religious girl (with scarf 'n all) during the morning adhan. Shit was so glorious, another time I even finished on a girls hijab because I asked if I could fuck in it

england is such a joke now

>Dutch manlet
So that's like 6'1 right?

Totally wrong. Fgm is endemic for goatfuckers. I know that majority of somalians are cut up.

Somalians are Africans, brainlet user. Most non-African Muslim women aren't circumcised.

Wearing gold is haram for men

muslim chicks love BBC

>t. aut. right
i hate niggers as much as the next guy but you guys are embarassing

Yes, african muslims. They take the practice from islam.

South East Asian muslim girls tend to be circumsised. I was wondering why my ex didn't like me eating her out until I realised her clit couldn't feel anything. We did anal only for a few months because "muh virginity" before she let me use the front door.

And destroy literally everything else that's good about modern society along with with those. If a baby has a cold you cure the cold, you don't blow him up.

jesus christ some people are absolutely fucking retarded

>South East Asian muslim
Thats fucking bullshit... I've been through I dont know how many girls from Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore (all muslim countries ya know) and all of them had perfectly normal pussies

Kill yourself.

fpbp
can now confirm OP is a bonger

She was Malaysian. It's surprisingly pretty common there. It's not the full on labia removal like Somalia does but they just cauterize the clitoris to prevent them from masturbating or some shit like that. It's not 100% effective but from the 2 Malaysian girls I was with, one had no sensation in her clitoris, the other just mild. Didn't stop them from being sluts though

if you think about how they're supposed to act and are treated as a muzzie then of course they're wanting to suck and fuck everything constantly, even more so than a typical non-muslim woman

There’s a Muslim grill at my gym who squats .25plate in a hijab and a raincoat.

The saying "halal in the streets, haram in the sheets" is pretty damned true.
>grew up in muslim country
>muslim girls prattle on about how holy and pious they are during the day
>hijab comes off at night before they head to the clubs to get wasted
>good number of them believe in the old poophole-loophole and will claim to be virgins but have probably taken a marathons length of dicks up their ass
>their religious families set them up with some rich beta who gets cucked constantly
>settles down and spawns a dozen kids after slutting it out for a few years
at least that's the case in the more progressive parts of the country

>black brit
>saw a muslim thot in the gym

God, what an abomination the UK has become.

>Islam is the only way to defeat kikes, feminism, and degeneracy.

As much as muslim men want to SCREAM at you otherwise, Yes. HELL YES. Muslim women are the biggest sluts there are. If they can get away with it, they will absolutely slut around.

>tfw exmuslim and have to keep up the pretense of fasting during Ramadan
>tfw have to sacrifice my gains

It's almost as if she been conditioned to define modesty differently for you!! :O

>tfw lapsed catholic
>tfw gains increase due to cleaner lent diet

How does it make you feel knowing that no matter how superior you believe yourself to be to anybody else, you'll still one day have to face the crippling realization that you are just a pathetic human of zero significance to anything. That the universe is cold and heartless and you'll eventually turn to dust just like everybody else. That once the few who did actually care about you also die and fade away, you won't even exist as a memory. That the only fate that awaits you is an eternity of non-existence that you won't even get to lament.

We're all equally worthless. But you are a cunt.

:O kys

1/10 reddit-tier bait tbhwyf

that's a lie. most brown Muslim women don't even kno fgm exists.

You worthless fag, do you even intermittent fasting? You should be beheaded on the mere basis of being a brainlet

Fuck Veeky Forums

Most western women are "sluts"

Most religious people are "religious" coz they were raised that way. Change the religion of many muslims/christians/hindus at birth and they'll turn out the same, just a
different flavour.

Though there are many muzzy/christian/hindu girls I know that take the stuff so seriously that if they're the ones that do go clubbing they're the ones ruining the fun for their girlfriends dragging them away from guys and lecturing them :/

Freakiest woman I've ever fucked was a mixed race girl I met at the gym at 4 am.

Weirdest day of my life.

>Most Muslims aren't racist at all.

This is lie

So you telling me a FEMALE will react to her instincts?

A girls instincts is to fuck, no religion can change that

It makes me feel like I don't give a shit, because I have friends, family and a loving gf, so I don't concern myself with negative thoughts like that.

Also, I feel good knowing that I don't live in a country where someone could throw acid in my face or grind my kid into donner meat.

“Sexually repressed slut” is a Jew myth invented by Freud and other Weimar perverts. In reality kids raised with strict morality are more moral...shocker

every time i see this retarded retro aesthetic paired with autistic nazi shit all I can picture is that alex jones/soyboy guy with the DSLs getting spittle all over the camera

They're not racist. They just want everyone who isnt muslim to convert or die. There's a partial exception for abrahamic religions. They dont have to convert. They just have to pay extortionate tithes (jizya) and live as second class citizens (dhimmis).

Religion of peace remember

real talk:

I have been with 4 species of repressed girls, Catholic, Muslim, Hindi and Mormon.

Catholics and mormon girls are freaks in the sack because they are surrounded by sexual imagery from birth but heavily shamed and repressed by their families so when they cut loose it's a rocket. They will also play the field so expect that they are/will cheating on you or leaving you.

Muslim girls are eager to be your slut but they know NOTHING about sex and their pussy stank, they lie there like dead fish and don't know what a BJ is. They rarely know how to be sexy and they are CLINGY they expect you to basically own them like a puppy after sex and it's extremely awkward and expensive.

Hindi girls are basically casual about sex and know what to do but you have to be highly secretive, like spy-level shit, if there's even hint they are dating their families go ballistic and cut them off so then you've got a homeless chick to deal with.

this

Hey opie, since niggers and mudslimes are scum it seems like your thread is a big waste of fucking time. eat shit you queer

>black brit
no such thing

>Most Muslims aren't racist at all.
HAHAHAHAHA

I am British, since I started getting Veeky Forums I got a fucking qt Saudi girl at University beaten half to death by her family because I posted pictures through her letterbox of myself posing, rubbing protein powder on the Saudi flag with a note tht said 'even sharia wouldn't forbid these gains'. they were fucking furious and almost honour killed her

worst part is that she didn't even know me, I was just stalking her.feels bad.

Holy fucking shit lmao

Never been with a Mormon but can otherwise confirm user's experience here. Would add that Catholic girls (and orthodox jews) get aggressive and try to take control in bed but want to be dominated as well. Don't be afraid to pin them down and do your thing.

Muslim girls are slow learners but can be taught to be more active. If they have brothers, expect as much secrecy as Indian girls

Hahahaha nice one, user.

Don't feel bad, she's muslim and thus not human.

I am so glad I'm not american and I don't have to deal with this shit. Why can't your women be normal? It's liberal turbo sluts or repressed conservative girls with you guys. Where are the level-headed girls?

It is true

There's an Iraqi muslim girl I know who I met once off Bumble who snapchats her tits and ass to me about 30x a week.

So I'm going to go with yes.

Nope, its just them being enabled to be sluts by western culture, why do you think hajis want Sharia LAw so bad? They know they're daughters are going to turn into massive sluts for the BWC and BBC and that their men will turn into homos and soyboys

Nope even in marriage thry are prudent henve why many guys hit up white girls

Yeah, cause American and Europe were full of degenerates in the 50s without Sharia, right? Fuck off, kike.

kek'd

So wait a sec, if I say I don't wanna see any fucking mudslimes in my country I'm not actually a racist? Cool.

post some more muslim thots, i love paki women, fucking detest paki men, they are filthy rats.

>dehuminizing your opposition
Have you learned nothing from history?

Gotta be secretive with muslims too

Fuckin prick kys.
Stay away from those hirls hard enougj for em

I'm not dehuminizing shit. My country has had centuries of experience with their kind. Even now there are still some left here. I know what they're like.

Lot of em like to tease

Spoken like a beta in a wmaf relationship.....totally a derpy son

can pretty much confirm the muslim girl thing, they don't have sex without expecting you to commit, spend money on them etc. Muslim men don't LIKE their marriage situations which is why they'll fuck any kuffar chicks they can cos they are amazed by it having no consequences.

That people don't go far enough despite this practice?
>remember the 6 gorillion, goy!
If only it'd happened

sand monkey pls go

You're both horribly misguided, but I don't think I could change anything about your opinions.

Doner Wagon has arrived

t. libcuck raised in an all-white neighborhood

You have no idea what these animals are like.

> jew encouraging us to fuck with mudbloods

this, you dont want a bunch of them moving in believe me the women can be hot but its not worth it. they are filthy people who do not want to integrate and become westernised, they would much rather sell heroin and fuck your kids.

pakis move in, property in the area plummets in value

This, fucking this.
Only 70 yo Catholic nuns are really repressed.

But she is wearing a veil, thus she isn't a thot according to Muslims.

If the ashkenazi bloodline were exterminated the world would be a better place.

Actual jews are fine though.

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2012-12-07/an-malaysia-debate-over-female-circumcision/4416298?pfmredir=sm
Pretty much exclusive to southeast asia and some parts of Africa. They're also too indoctrinated to see it as anything other than some religious ceremony

nah it's a north african practice not a muslim one. Christian girls in Eritrea are circumcised too for example.

Yes.
and I can't wait for our thot culture to tear apart Islam in just a few generations by taking their women, forcing the islamic men to conform to our social norms to get women and reproduce.
Extremist Islam will die in a few generations.

Say what you want about western culture. It's an unstoppable and perfect machine to tear apart any secular family unit, and turn everyone into a part of the mass culture. Thanks pandering media, alcohol, tobacco, party culture, and drugs.

If you watch broadcasts from the middle east, all the religious leaders are more scared of the western influence than anything else. Its why they make everyone down there hate us and dehumanize us, it stops our never ending cultural pressure fueled by quick profit.
So many went to the west in the hopes to tear us apart from the inside, it was their last resort. Sure, it will cause some strife economically and socially for a while. But it won't be long until they are all a part of our gray goo of consumerist culture.

Every single refugee female I know that got public schooling, has turned into either a generic chick looking for dick, or a massive whore.

Can't fucking wait.

Are you retarded by any chance? Can't wait to get shredded in ramadan after the winter bulk
t. ex-moose