Anus itching what to do?

My anus gets itchy sometimes and it doesn't go away until I use my finger and massage the "entrance", the ring muscle. What to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UnqtY2enrUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think you know, OP

Get checked for internal hemorrhoids

You got works bro.

Wipe ur ass faggot

Get a bbc in there and massage it. Or just use a squat plug?

tell me more about massaging the entrance, user.

you're either not wiping enough or wiping too much, making it irritated

*worms

More

hemorroids. Squirt some prep h up there and you'll feel 100% better immediately.

it's because of your toilet paper... wet it a bit when you wipe and it will go away

>My anus gets itchy sometimes and it doesn't go away until I use my finger and massage the "entrance", the ring muscle. What to do?
do you have a hairy ass? mine is hairy as fuck same problem. google it. its common. basically just sweat related.

I get this everytime I drink whey after a long time I haven't
some glucocorticoid cream and it goes away
also make sure the zone is dry after a shower

This or yeast overgrowth in your colon. Eat more fermented foods and cut sugary foods out.

Suppositories, I had really bad hemorrhoids it felt like I was shitting busted up soda cans. Suppositories feel really good it's like mints for your asshole.

Wipe better

threadworms. happens. you can wait til you see one in your shit, or you could just buy one pill that supposedly kills them all (unless you've taken it at the exact time the eggs got laid)

I doubt it's worm, its more like a pinched feeling than wiggling feeling.

you could have strained your rectum but worms don't have a wriggling feeling, just itching. Very common in the US.

get a bigger squatplug

it doesn't feel like a worm wriggling. as far as i know they crawl out of your ass and lay eggs around the rim, which are covered in stuff that makes it itchy, so that you would scratch your ass, get the eggs stuck under your fingernails, and eventually put them in your mouth so that the cycle can begin again.

>either not wiping enough or wiping too much

No homo.. but I destroy his anus!

wow she is certainly cute. who is she? I must know who she is.

>entrance
As long as you’re calling it that way it’s not getting better

Lmfao good catch

>asking a Laotian rock hoisting consortium for medical advice
Just go see a doctor if it is bothering you that much.

>entrance
fitizen confirmed

If you wipe too much (its clean but you keep going) it can irritate it, like if you scratch a bug bite too much

When I get really sweaty mine gets itchy. Take a cold shower and put on fresh boxers, and shorts if you dont have to wear pants

Eat more cheese!

GET A BIDET YOU DISGUSTING FUCKS
JESUS CHRIST THERE IS NO REASON ANYONE WITH INTERNET ACCESS SHOULD HAVE A DIRTY, ITCHY ASS
B
I
D
E
T
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

its a boy

>He doesn't use a wet paper towel
The routine is:
3-4 dry wipes to get the main poo off
1 wet towel wipe
1-2 final dry wipes

Your ass will get clean and never itch

Just get a submissive gimp to spit polish your turn crimper

>this faggot hasn't heard of a bidet
>uses a wet towel to wipe his own (now) wet shit all over his previously dry ass
>wastes an abhorrent amount of paper in doing so
Fucking bidet-less societies make me sick with their failed attempts at recreating the glory of the bidet

>let me just make my dry shitty asshole wet and shitty

Trim your ass hair. Might as well trim the gooch and pubic area while youre at it. mine gets itchy because of the hair, trim it and it goes away. probably trim about once a month

>he doesn't know how a bidet works nor has he used one
>he doesn't know he can dry off quickly and cleanly
>he will never walk around truly clean
>even Pajeet has a cleaner ass than him
Fucking American Sharty McSwampass, fuck off with your nasty ass, it takes 30 seconds to dry off after a bidet

Sauce

I use to have to deal with this big time. Change your diet and drink less coffee. When I did this the problem stopped

>have to wipe your ass anyways
Dont you have to go prep your wife for Muhammad?

>he wipes his own shit/diarrhea all over his ass, sometimes using multiple sheets of paper until there is no more stain on them,
instead of
>simply gently washing it, then gently patting it dry with a single cloth
>and he claims it's better the first way
There is no fucking excuse for not using a bidet you goddamn nasty-assed idiot. I hope you enjoy having a chapped asshole from wiping your asshole with wood pulp fiber. Fucking bidet-less societies make me want to vomit, imagine a million nasty-assed idiots walking around with chapped assholes and swamp-ass all day

You are correct... a bidet IS much MUCH better than a toilet. In my next house I am going to get a Washlet.

Pls sauce

This is also comparable, good on you my friend. I would tell you to recommend it to your friends too but it's so damn glorious you would have done it anyway.

use the wet wipes to really get it clean up there. I get itchy sometimes too and when i do I use a wet wipe. You think your ass is clean but you'll be shocked at how dirty the wet wipe is afterwards.

Enjoy having a chapped asshole from Jew chemicals and wiping your own shit+chemical mixture all over your ass, mongrel
There is still no comparison to a bidet.

wah. Not everyone has a bidet or is gonna go through the trouble of putting one in. This is one suggestion out of many. Get over yourself.

They have bidets that attach to a standard toilet for 30$ and require no additional electricity or anything. Stop making excuses for having a dirty asshole.

if im at home ill generally shower after a shit, if im not at home i wont take a shit unless i absolutely have to. I feel like thats the only way imo

a package of wet wipes is like 2$. I'm jewish

You're on the right track, I did that once I learned the benefit of washing. It's just awkward to deal with the shower every time, especially if you don't have pic related.
Then I hope it was worth saving 25$ to have a chapped asshole from wiping Jew chemicals and your own shit/chemical mixture all over your ass.
Wet wipes are a fallacy in comparison.

Might be yeast infection. Yeah, men can get it too t. Yeast ridden asshole

This right here. Also make sure to wipe a bit inside ur asshole else when you get sweaty it will make you smell like shit.

>wiping his asshole with wood pulp fiber sheets
B
I
D
E
T
Y O U R
A
S
S
F A G G O T

Thats the joke

oh yea i love shitting in the ocean, wipe my ass barehanded
ya u gotta get in there or else it will wreak

use cold pressed, extra virgin coconut oil after you shower. I had this same problem and only after using coconut oil has it gone away.

Wash anus before wiping with a jug or handled cup

>his

brap

Bro I had that like 2-3 months ago, that was annoying as fuck but it went away after a few week. I think I was wiping too hard kek.

fucking americans when will you disappear at once

pinworms, you can get tablets that get rid of them pretty quickly

RIP frank

I have this my doctor looked inside my ass hole and said it is hemorrhoids. I have to apply some ungent inside my anus and it will go away he said.

Clean your fucking ass you fucking faggot

>entrance

+1 for this method.

Dry
Wet
Dry

we don't have many bidets in America because we aren't obsessively cleaning our assholes in preparation for faggotry

Tell me more.

Why? Do you have worms? See a doctor either way because it might complicate and get serious very fast (and at point its too late) and then you wont be able to hold shit

Try showering sometimes

Check for gerbils.

my ass crack has been itchy as fuck like an inch above my asshole. If I wipe too much it bleeds and if I itch it, it bleeds. It doesn't seem to heal. I tried both neosporin and just keeping the area dry, but it hasn't worked. Not sure what to do.

If you can deal with it, throw some icy hot on that bitch. The first few mins might be a lil uncomfortable, but you'll forget about it in no time

Go to a proctologist, its probably skin tears that keep getting exacerbated. He will prescribe a cream to heal it quickly after probing your anus, typically with the aid of a nurse.

Pic related is your cure.

I keep a small travel shampoo bottle of this with me. I use normal toilet paper, but to finish off I use witchazel on a paper towel. Most public restrooms have some you can use, and you can also keep one folded up in your wallet or back pocket.

Witchazel is the active ingredient inside hemmroid cream. It also contains grain alcohol, so it has a sanitary purpose as well. I use it on my cock, taint, and entire asscrack to keep it clean and fresh.

You can also use it on the seat of public toilets, the alcohol will kill germs.

Poop on my level, Veeky Forums

Yummy

You from Turkey?

Then you're a retarded Jew. A $30 bidet pays for itself in a couple months compared to wipes. And thanks for destroying sanitization plants.

God damn, I would lick her anus until it stopped itching/burning

>asshole itching all the time, like most of my day
>thought i had a hemorrhoid or something, even though no blood or *pain*, just itching
>buy hemorrhoid cream, apply daily for a few months, no change
>almost now feels like it's on my taint just below my asshole
>no idea what the fuck is happening

>mfw somebody says that pure-whites are the prettiest
also I'd like to massage her entrance with my mouth if you know what I mean

You might have pinworms. They lay eggs in your rectum and live up in there during the day. At night, the hang out on the skin on the exterior of your anus, which is super itchy. Does the itching become more noticeable at night? To get rid of them, use PinX, or something similar. It will kill the adult pinworms. You'll need to take a few doses over the course of a week or two, since that's about the gestation period for the eggs.

My shits are too hard and my anus is fucking bleeding. Send help

Massive kek

bro just eat a few bananas jez

Olive oil

Wash your ass. Get you one of those removable showerheads and get right in there. Or alternatively get wet wipes. It's probably not because you have hemmorhoids. It's probably not because you have worms. It's not because your ass is too hairy (t. hairy ass) It's probably because you're a burger and we wipe our asses with dry paper.
Eat some fucking fiber. You can't subsist on pure protein.

Shitty diet.

>she

Wet paper towel? Why not just use wet wipes?

this
except my routine is 5-6 dry wipes, 1 soapy wet paper towel, then 1 wet paper towel to remove the soap, also maintaining the hair down there goes a long way in preventing itch and its more cleanly in general and the ladies love it.

He be dead.

my ass seems like it gets itchy, but not around the asshole

it gets itchy like where the hair grows, and then if i scratch it too much there will just be like a burning pain for a few days

is this the same issue as OP, or is it different?

should I use witch hazel too? I always thought witch hazel burns ... are you just trollin?

If you think about it westerners really have bad anus hygiene.
Like if you got shit on your arm, would you just take some dry paper and brush it off?
I always shower my ass after shitting.

youtu.be/UnqtY2enrUs

SOMEBODY TOUCHA MY SPAGHET!

My advice? Take a nice long shit, afterwards lube up your middle finger and go rooting around in there.
If you find pic related go to a doctor, if you feel physical pain or experience bleeding it means hemorrhoids and you should go to a doctor, if it just feels dry you need to eat more fiber.
t.butt pirate.