Growth Horomones

Hey Veeky Forums, as a 5’7” male still going through puberty, are growth horomones really worth it? They’re extremely expensive and I’m scared they will be useless for gaining height.

Almost everyone I know that is my age is much taller than me, and my family has shit genetics when it comes to height (my little sister is the only direct family member who’s a lanklet).

So could growth horomones improve my situation or are they a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

staff.fnwi.uva.nl/a.j.p.heck/research/growth/taskA.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Take MK677 12.5-25mg daily

Does it help with height though? I’m not interested in taking supplements for muscle growth because I can just work out for that, it’s the height I need

DYOR
It increases HGH similarly to medical grade HGH injections

pls op don't mess with your hormones like that

But I don’t like being smol. Also, I have a test deficiency anyway since my left but for removed at age 13 (lost it to testicular torsion)

>left but for
*left nut got

What the hell? You can't have test deficiency because of that.

But testosterone is produced in the testis, isn’t it?

Yes and no, they dont just constantly churn it out they produce it based on your bodies demand for it and 1 nut tends to have more than enough power to do so.

I think that you should work on accepting yourself

Any brand you recommend?

Have you considered converting to qt twink mode?

HGH works but you better take it now, it might already be too late.

No

just don't get your hopes up man

MODS.

kinda

Same age, I'm 6'2", there's no hope for you

>tfw Turkish masterrace

Hey, bud. You're too young to be here, but some parting advice before your ban:

Stop worrying so much about shit like this. Nobody actually cares. It's dumb as fuck to be considering hormones at your age because you're paranoid you 'might not end up tall enough.'

Faggot
Your growth plates close around 23. MK677 would give you height gains. If you could somehow get actual HGH get that. I wouldn’t recommend ordering it to your house because your parents might be faggots and steal it because they don’t want you taking it. If you have a key to your mailbox then go for it.

Irrelevant data. This is what happens when your nation becomes "diverse" and "multicultural". If I'm white and my country is 80% brown and I look at my countries' stats, how do I line up? No one says they're American anymore because it means nothing due to the bullshit.

Masterroach*

>tfw late bloomer

here go to page 6 for growth chart for dutch boys
staff.fnwi.uva.nl/a.j.p.heck/research/growth/taskA.pdf

>still going through puberty
underaged. b&. SAD!

Nobody grows in such a linear pattern. You may have autism, user.