How the FUCK do you whiten teeth Veeky Forums

How the FUCK do you whiten teeth Veeky Forums

Before you ask, yes I am British

To keep Veeky Forumsness related, hit my PR deadlift at 30kg today, baby steps, anyone have tips to increase DL. I am currently on Brad--->Chad transformation.

Stop eating trash and start drinking water mate

sip your coffee or tea through a straw. Get your teeth cleaned of plaque. Use a teeth whitening tray. But most important, have your teeth cleaned.

Do I have to go to dentist to do that? Fuck that then

Christ why do Brit a always have shit teeth and jaws?

Shit jaw? Fuck you buddy I'm Brad level

I'm eating a calorie deficit, doesn't matter what I eat dumbass

>comes to Veeky Forums to ask for advice
"Fuck that"
"It doesn't matter, dumbass"

Well, what kind of answer did you want to get? Something like "oh yeah, if you just rub water with bleach against your teeth 3 times a day they'll be pristine white"?

That doesn't work like that. Teeth's color are mostly genetic. And if you smoke/smoked regularly you dun goofed.

Well I thought this was a website where people cut the crap and gave it to you straight.

Guess not haha

Not op but Brits are actually on par with Germans for best teeth in the world based on amount of cavities and fillings etc

>op
>weighs 300+ burger units
>deadlifts 60 pounds

giving it to you straight is telling you you're obviously a fat ugly idiot and you're literally better off not eating whatsoever for the rest of your life

brush your fucking teeth and eat good food you fucking moron

straight enough?

No need to be a cunt when I'm clearly just asking for fucking advice, fuck off you neanderthal

>that double chin neckbeard

whitening strips?

Do you not understand neck posture you fucking nonce, I don't have a double fucking chin when I'm not bent over, pushing out the average amount of fat that is under there

>average amount of fat that is under there
So you mean your double chin?

Unless you're at

oil pull wih le coco twice daily, brush after any grains, make paste with baking soda and coco oil > brush teeth wih paste once a month, do 1 to 3 h2O2 to water solution > use to rinse occasionally, see results in month

Tried, don't work.

I'm 17% bf, haven't weighed myself in a while but nowhere near 300lbs

>ask for advice
>get advice
>"your advice isnt the advice I wanted"
>get advice you wanted
>"you're mean"

fucking DIE

1 month? Anything for quicker teeth gains, e.g. not a routine that lasts 30 fucking days?

>I'm average fat!

so.. fat? the average UK male weighs 84kg you doublechinned whale. do you seriously compare yourself to the average? never gonna make it with a retard status quo "I don't want to do stuff well, I just don't want to be below average" mentality.

pathetic, fix your shit you fat mongoloid

Well obviously I'm getting peeled you fucking burger mutt. Why else would I be on fitness

ITT

OP asks for help
OP gets shit advice e.g over one month
OP - anyone have better advice?
Everyone - "ur fat OP"

Here's a non-troll qdvice because I feel good today.
Get "opalescence whitening gel" and some trays of amazon. I got the strongest one I could find so I didn't have to sleep with them. Just 20min a day until your satisfied. It works but be careful not to put it on your gum because it will fuck your shit up.

>Tried, don't work.
Were you consistent with them? You can't just try them once or twice and expect pearly white teeth. Also, just brush twice daily, floss, avoid coffee. Common sense stuff. If you want an instant fix have a dentist whiten them.

Yeah but we're not talking about cavities we're talking about how fucking crooked they usually are. Do Brits only eat soft food or something?

>double chin
>stained shirt
>visible herpes
holy fuck you are disgusting

not burger, project harder 56% inbred fuck

ayyyy, you on dat dere fitness?

OP get yourself some activated charcoal and brush your teeth with it. Shit is amazing. I got some charcoal toothpaste off Amazon, used that and finished up with activated charcoal, and it got stains off my teeth

>deadlift 30kg
I'm sorry but I think you're retarded

This is obviously not a real post. Could you people stop responding like it is? At the very least ask for a timestamp

No I know how to convert from pounds, i know I haven't been lifting long, but it's not very much when you factor in the bar weight, only 5kg on each side for reps. 0RM is about 50kg.

Most people have retarded parents who give them pacifiers for way too long

Post a timestamp or fuck off

Go to a fucking dentist for once. Brush your teeth twice a day, not just in the mornings. Don't smoke or drink coffee.

If you'd fucking brush your teeth normally you wouldn't be in this mess. Don't be so impatient.

>when you factor in the bar weight

Wait, do you count the motherfucking bar? Lmfao you actually do a TEN KILOGRAM deadlift

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahavahavahavahavaavavavavavavava

>t.OP

When I'm home

>leaves his home
>goes on Veeky Forums
What a sad life u live

Also everyone btfo im not fat or ugly that was a bad picture

unironically save yourself years of misery and end it now.

>these are the people calling you a mutt
Fucking lol

I do brush my teeth regularly, still goes yellow, they don't put flouride in UK water

What a fucking dumbass

Your wrong on the ugly part there m8ty

this. it works pretty well and hasn't made my teeth sensitive like other whiteners.