So how the fuck am I suppose to eat 5000 fucking calories in a day if I want to clean bulk...

So how the fuck am I suppose to eat 5000 fucking calories in a day if I want to clean bulk? Just shitloads of peanutbutter?

Other urls found in this thread:

banyanbotanicals.com/info/ayurvedic-living/living-ayurveda/health-guides/weight-management-guide/an-ayurvedic-approach-to-gaining-weight/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You don't need 5000kcal unless you're a 6'9 280lbs natty or a steroid user

>5000 calories
>clean bulk

I do a bunch of cardio.

Bulking is one of the biggest memes of the fitness industry.

Well yeah if you do 2 hours of cardio every single day, you may consume 5000 kcal

Training for a marathon and cardio + lifting is legit the only things that bring me joy in life.

a 5000 cal bulk is only a clean bulk if you manage to burn between 4500 and 4700 cals a day. the "clean" in "clean bulk" is implying a small surplus.

I average between 4-4.5k calories burned per day.

All the muscle is just like a big anvil you have to drag along with you on a marathon. You should specialize in one hobby; marathon fucks your gain potential and your gains fucks your marathon

Holy shit where the fuck do you retards keep coming from? A clean bulk is a bulk that is done by eating clean foods.

If you want to clean bulk on 5000 kcals, you are going to need to buy a few supplements:

1) Mass gainer
2) Creatine monohydrate
3) BCAAs
4) Beta-Alanine/Carnosine
5) Nitric Oxide Boosters
6)Glutamine
7) ZMA
8) Carnitine
9)BETA-ECDYSTERONE
10) Vitargo

If you really want to do a clean bulk, you will need each and everyond of these supplements, im not even shilling.

If you look up any credible fitness resource/expert, they will say that these products are essential to a clean bulks.

Hell even the sticky says so!

If you cant afford all these supps. Try to focus on the first five supps listed - mass gainer being the most important.

You can probably find most of these at your local GNC, and if not there search for them on the interenet.

Muscle and Fitness i think recommends some products.

Anyways, feel free to ask any questions!

eat:
>80% "clean" food
>20% "dirty" food (eg: fast food)
think of the clean food as nutrition and the dirty food as mere calories

Eh I can do both. I don't want to become world class at either, I just want to look good and feel good, while completing some personal goals.

I've been looking at a Mass Gainer, so I guess this settles it.
I'm already taking creatine and Beta Alanine, but not the BCAAs and Nitric Oxide boosters, but don't both of those just help with muscle soreness, rather than help the bulk?

I should be getting all my ZMA from my just regular vitamin stack.

Hmm, perhaps that's a good way of looking at it.

>mass gainer
>clean bulk

Reading my pre-workout, I actually get both BCAAs and L-Arginin (NO booster), so I guess I got that covered.

You guys know he is trolling right?

You dont need any of those supplements except mass gainer for DYEL and creatine just cause creatine.

Eh, since it's already part of my preworkout, I don't really find that I should do much else beside a mass gainer.

I could eat 5000 calories in one meal. It's not hard.

A "clean bulk" means you're bulking by 500 or less calories. Unless you're a full time athlete, you likely aren't going to be able to clean bulk on 5000kcal a day.

Plus if you're going over 500cal your body will just add fat in addition to muscle. If your bulking cals should be, say, 3000, then eating 4000 doesn't mean more muscle, it just means 1000more calls going to fat.

>Calls other people retards
>Thinks a clean bulk is "clean" foods

Lurk moar

Put lots of olive oil on everything

yes faggot, we can all do oil shots

>you know he's trolling right
>you don't need any of that except for creatine

fuck off baldie

Clean bulk (healthy foods) vs lean bulk (small surplus)
I thought this was established already

Solid foods
2 sourdough rolls with 25g peanut butter each
500g rice (uncooked weight)
200g whole eggs
500g chicken
300g rolled oats

Liquid foods
750ml light milk
150g rolled oats
350g bananas
200g berries
Honey/Peanut Butter/Whey to finish macros

That should get you a lot of the way. Once your calories get above 4000, you cant really follow ratios for your macros. I up my protein until it causes protein farts and then dial it down till they're gone, then I up carbs until I can't hit them without going over fats, then I up fats.

You aren’t. Find what makes you grow slightly without getting fat and fuck the calculators.

I'll tell you for 20 bucks in LTC.

Not just an assortment of healthy foods either; there correct order in which to eat them will make or break your ability to do so.

None of these things are needed for a bulk, or at all.

Food is, though.

Im on test, tren and npp and even I don't bulk on 5000kcal.
Have fun getting fat retard.

> JOPBAD

lots of ghee
lots of nuts
lots of delicious carbs like grains, especially wheat
lots of fruit, especially soaked overnight dried delicious stuff like figs and dates
lots of full fat dairy, especially yoghurt and milk and cheese

banyanbotanicals.com/info/ayurvedic-living/living-ayurveda/health-guides/weight-management-guide/an-ayurvedic-approach-to-gaining-weight/

your problem is, youre eating the wrong shit and wrong food combinations, so the digestion is hard. if you eat delciious shit you crave and which is easy to digest you can easily it that much when lifting

>tfw eating soaked dried figs as we speak, they assimilate into the body within like 30 mins desu and you can keep aeting stuff like that easily

I tried bulking on meat, eggs, etc, but shit clogs you up and you stop eating much quickly.

I can easily eat a large deep dish pizza and large cheese bread in one sitting, and do it every friday while bulking. That's about 7k calories. Manlets need not apply. We know that it's a struggle for you to eat 2000 calories in a day.

Oat is caloric as fuck

not even fucking half that mate not a chance

Lmao, i dont even use creatine, but i know its popular because of the legitimate help it gives people.

Go buy some whey protein.

here is my secret weapon

blended shake
1 pint full fat milk - 360
110g peanut butter - 690
2 raw eggs -120
50g choco nesquik - 180
1 scoop mutant - 140

just under 1500 cals, add one in upon waking and after a week, another before bed, and if you can tolerate the thickness, an extra 100g of oats in there too, but quite simply you have to do WHATEVER IT TAKES

especially if you have 5000 calories to get your nutrients.

How does it feel to be both wrong and too stupid to spend five seconds googling something so that you know you're wrong?

Its a joke.

Should I cut if i have a big belly?

You fucking twinks

I was an 85kg who bulked to 101kg currently back down to 94kg while eating 4000 on nontraining days and 5000 on training days

Eat more

Is that a real question??

bloatmaxx

>nuts
>easy to digest
No.

Yeah but you are a fat powerlifter and look like shit. Took me a while to find a picture of you in the archives but it makes sense why you don't post your body ever.
Also;
>inb4 one of you 1000 unfunny pepe reactions

Are people seriously still believe in 'clean' bulk?
Yea, and you look like shit.

why 5000 calories thou?
you will only get fat
shitloads of peanut butter is not clean food

I was a skelly who drastically needed the weight but i also did it 80/20 clean to dirty on a 4500 cal bulk. Honestly just a gallon of milk, honey, eggs, meats (steak, ground beef, pork chops, chicken with skin on), seeds, nuts, dark chocolate, brown rice, peanut butter, good oils and veggies. Now veggies are low in cal but you need them. But bananas, avocados, onions and spinach are the only fruits/veggies I eat cuz i hate most shit like that but eat them out of necessity.