Ever since I got Veeky Forums I lost my delusion that women are loyal

Ever since I got Veeky Forums I lost my delusion that women are loyal.

>met a chick, everything's going great
>chick invites me to her flat yesterday
>we go, bang, I find nothing weird with it despite it having male things like male flip flops and underwear and clothes
>this didn't even phased me till today
>look her up on facebook
>turns out she is engaged
>in a relationship with the guy since 2011
>guy is some skinny skater-bro tattooed barista

And this wasn't the first time this happened. Had a chick who was even building a house with her fiancée, truly investing in the relationship, just cheat out of the blue with me, and again, the guy was some skinny proper guy, who obviously grooms himself and puts hair gel or whatever it's called nowadays and shit like that.

Tell me, Veeky Forums, are relationships truly worth it?

>Tell me, Veeky Forums, are relationships truly worth it?

There are the occasional loyal women. Just never go into anything new assuming she's one of them.

Zeus punished humanity with women for they were molded out of mere earth becoming a beautiful evil.

That's why you should date only men

You know, I'd look exactly like Tom there if I had a tache...fuck it, I'm growin a tache! HUZZAH!!

FAGGOT

This is why you only date virgins. They get so emotionally attached the idea of cheating doesn't even enter their brains. Plus teenagers are easier to mold values into.

Pedo

Yeah dated a virgin for 3 years she’s practically had my sense of humour and values instilled upon her still cheated and fucked it up though she didn’t have sex with the guy can’t really trust girls just based on being virgins or being a high school sweetheart

18 year olds are teenagers retard. Plus 16 is legal in half the states.

I sincerely wish I was gay

>so much coping
You never know the joy of being hugged by his strong arms

One of the first things I ask a girl I have interest in is "are you single?"
I have no interest in cucking a fellow man. Bad karma

This. When women I know ask me about my type I say the same thing every time. “Young in-shape white women”. They always get angry but it’s true not only is the prime of a woman in their teens but pair-bonding is much stronger. Getting a girl in her late twenties is a nightmare

did you tell her fiance what happened? If not you really should. I'd want to know

Good for you user

>"like omg! Why did thid guy have to ruin her life or whatever. He couldnt have just minded his business!"

Cunts.
OP my advice is: Guilty until proven Innocent. Never jump into a relationship thinking she's pure and sweet. And ALWAYS have a backup. Never let them think for a minute you're expendable. Once you realize they're faithful and honest (or at least from what you've seen) slowly make the deeper investment.

god this board is depressing

God this world is depressing

I seriously considered this for a while and decided against it. If you stick to men out of disgust for women, you're just a male dyke. the thought of being that makes me retch.

Just keep improving yourself and putting yourself out there. You'll find the one.

i actually think the world is a pretty nice place, especially in the west.

How do you date 16-18 year olds as a 21 - 25 man?

I hate it, the West should be so much better than it is. It's just a former shadow of itself.

hoes only cheat if you fuck up / are not giving her something, we cheat because we just want to fuck. Don't fuck up and you're fine. Don't feel bad about banging some dude's girl either, because he fucked up and if it wasn't you it'd be someone else or she'd just make his life miserable anyway. Also, try not to fuck girls that are taken because you might get murdered.

That quote is unironically what was said to my friend after he told me the truth about a girl I was seeing fucking someone behind my back. Unreal the callousness of thots.

Especially if the guy's middle eastern/african because then you probably will get murdered.

Very easily.

>dislikes shallow partners who can't adhere to monogamy
>he should try being gay

There are disloyal dogs.Oh and you should of snitched on the women.

If they are not satisfied with the relationship they should end it or remain loyal.

>implying I bother to lift up the seat when I piss