Street safety

Whats the point of training your body if you can just be stabbed multiple times?

How do you defend yourself in a third world country against a mob of muggers possibly wielding knives?

imb4 don't visit shit-hole country

youtube.com/watch?v=c0ztLtpuwkM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c0ztLtpuwkM
bjjee.com/articles/the-legacy-of-jiu-jitsu-vigilante-gangs-fighting-criminals-in-brazil/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't live in a city with a bunch of nogs spicks and muslims.

In order of efficacy
>don't live around niggers/spics
>dont be a cunt
>parkour/a good 800m time
>gun-fu
>muay thai/boxing + bjj/judo/wrestling

Don't make yourself an easy target.
Don't make eye contact with niggers but also don't give off any weak body language.
Niggers are literally animals, and you must adapt in their environment.

i live in brazil. it's silly to try and defend yourself against armed muggers.
i just let it happen and then go to my local druglord and say that i got robbed and he usually will get my stuff back (like documents, credit cards and cellphone)

i just never relax around certain people

>go to my local druglord and he will get my stuff back
What the fuck? You just go to your dealer and ask him to find your stuff, and he finds it?

Why is nobody doing anything? Why aren't they fighting the robbers on the streets? Why is everyone just standing there and watching like cucks?

Yeah the druglord obviously knows who did it.

>not having a local druglord to visit

lol you're missing out bro, muito facil

Dealer =/= druglord. You're comparing jamal on the corner with scarface

Cause what happens is there are like groups of 30 robbers and if people jump in, the others will come in and stab/shoot you. The kids don't have weapons but they are never alone, it's like an entire pack of people who organize these things. It's not just one random kid running around trying to steal shit.

Martial arts thread now
Great for
>gains
>confidence gains
>social gains
From experience, I would say at least one discipline is a must for shaping a man.
>Aiki/jujitsu(4yr) + muay thai(1.5yr)

>How do you defend yourself in a third world country against a mob of muggers possibly wielding knives?
You don't
just avoid dangerous places and stop thinking you are Spartacus

Boxing + lifting
Eat big, get lean.

Putting yourself in the middle of a situation like that is retarded
Few years ago some bloke in my city sees 2 abos about to get in a fight
He gets in the middle of them and tries to break it up
One of them punches him in the head
Now hes fucked, hes got brain damage can barely move his arms and legs basically hes completely fucked

Anything can happen when dealing with nogs... not smart to put yourself in harms way unless youre defdnding yourself or your family.

So 1.5 years trainin

There isnt much practical use for it in todays world, but sometimes situation arises and knowing how to fight can save your life.
Also fighting and joining the club is a hobby, a passion, I met likeminded people who I become friends with.
One guy met his future wife at the club.
Also training is just so much more exciting and fun, I get to spar with other people and its great. Competition fighting is ultimate test of skills and winning is one of the best feels ever.

But yeah, dont get involved in street shit, niggers are known to carry weapons and will shoot/stab you without hesitation.

If its after 10pm and one is on the street in bad part of town instead at home with family or gf then one needs to rethink his life.

So you don’t get absolutely violated when someone unarmed wants fuck with you

because nobody wants to get shot dumbass

You retards don't actually leave your house unarmed in the year 2018 right?

Source of this pic ?

>youtube.com/watch?v=c0ztLtpuwkM

Search on youtube, mma fighter vs brazil mugger. cheers

americans beign weak...nothing new under the sun

sauce and explanation on pic

Mfw I don’t have a local drug lord to visit

Dude this is Rio de Janeiro, all criminals know REAL jiu jitsu + capoeira, and half of them have guns too, only stay away probably works (not 100%)

The organized crime is really organized

this
and if it wasn't one of his guys he'll start a gang war!

>tfw not being studied for months before the robbery

>averagedayinbrazil.jpg
you have literally gotten to the point where you just think of america in every scenario

Fpbp

It's pathetic that in white countries this is the case.

Those aren't criminals. Those are niggers. Learn the difference

You're a fucking idiot. 120 pound 'criminals' don't train jiu jitsu when they could easily rob and fight with a knife or gun.

In fact the opposite happened. People started Jiu-Jitsu so they wouldn't get attacked, formed counter gangs and straight fucked people up. I don't think the favela kids are protected by gangs. They probably won't even bother fighting anyone that defends themselves because they have hundreds of easier marks around.

bjjee.com/articles/the-legacy-of-jiu-jitsu-vigilante-gangs-fighting-criminals-in-brazil/

Why did not a single person break out into a full sprint? everyone is doing this little half-jog like thing as if they're embarrassed to go balls-to-wall hundred metre dash bullrush, even the robbers just kinda of lazily saunter off after robbing people, dafuq is going on in brazil, too hot to move fast or something? flipflops?

I'm assuming because they pick their marks well and don't steal from men that are in shape and look aggressive.

That would make a great video, them robbing a sprinter and shitting themselves as the close the distance within seconds.

Only one rule...Don't be a dumbass....that twitchy homeless guy smeared in shit needs to be avoided...cross the street..walk in the other direction... hepatitis and shanks don't care how many muscles you have.

some kid on a bicycle was coming up behind me late at night and shouted in a scared voice "WATCH OUT" as if he was about to run me over so I jumped off the sidewalk and when I turned to look he was lazily cycling by me and said "gotcha" with a shit eating grin. I just sprinted after him and caught up very quickly, when he realized he was slower on his bike than I on my feet he stopped and said "are you going to punch me in the face?" then I just laughed and said "gotcha! but careful who you fuck with"
scared him good, he was half black

See..this is being a dumbass...kid could have pulled out a Glock and shot you in the face...but you had to teach him a lesson....best take you own advice retard

youre extremely unlikely to be stabbed in the streets. especially randomly.

actually i looked it up. bit dodgy but guy on quora claims 1 in 1340

Literally the most effective method solves this
>don't live around niggers/spics
Monkeys are half nigger and half spic. Ergo, dont live around them

brazilians are just black not native

Because the good men and women refuse to form their own gangs and murder the little shits.

I had the near opposite experience. I was a kid and riding a bike with my friend who hit into the back of a runner on a paved trail. I don't remember if the runner stepped out in front of him or what happened, but he starts swearing at us and falls over on the ground. Seeing it was an accident, this angered me and I yelled something out mocking him. He gets up, takes off after us but either his injury slowed him or he wasn't about to knock kids off their bike and we sped away unharmed.

3rd world countrier here, with experience travelling to other 3rd world countries.
Knowing how to fight and shit is pointless. I've got a knife pressed in my stomach, a gun pointed at my head, and a group of about 5 dudes running after me to steal my jacket. Knowing how to fight wont help in this cases. Not saying you should not learn how to, but actively looking for a fight or even opting to engage in one rather than just running is retarded. In a streetfight you'll most likely be outnumbered, outgunned (unless you carry, which isn't legal where I live/travelled) and will have the lower hand, since you won't be initiating it.

The most useful thing you can do to avoid getting murdered in this shitholes is knowing which places are OK to walk alone, which ones you have to walk in a group, and which ones you have to totally avoid. Time of the day is really important, too. Also you kinda develop a sense of it.
Last time I got mugged, about 5 dudes descended from a car. We were walking alone, a friend and I, in the street at night, and just seeing a car stop in a weird and sudden way made us understand that we had to run like hell or get robbed.

You learn to live with it.

When someone stabs you, grab their hand that's wielding the knife and get control over it. Don't rely on traditional martial arts as you're going to get stabbed MANY times.
Also, have a weapon on you. If you wield a knife, keep one hand as a safeguard with your arteries facing your body, while keeping your knife behind this guard. Mentally prepare yourself to get slashes, but it's worth it if you want to survive.
If knives are illegal, carry a metal pen or pepperspray.

LMFAO. OP's pic happened in my city. I have studied with this girl.

Go medieval on their ass. buy a custom sized chainmail shirt and you'll be fine unless they stab you on the neck, ur fucked.
Any and all "hurr durr fight him directly with ninja skillz" are bs, i tought that way too until i watched this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=XwXpXg78VQA

Why are they all black? I thought oppression was only in America, it saddens me to see them pressed in Brazil too

>tfw mom moved me and her from the peaceful countryside to the middle of a muslim ghetto when I was 13 because she wanted me to experience multiculturalism

Lived there for 3 years. Got mugged at knifepoint for the first time after living there for 3 months. That's left me scarred for life.

That's for the cultural enrichment, mom.

niggers chimp out wherever they go, you can never take the nigger out of them

Fucking idiot, he leveled up strength too much and had nothing in constitution

I more mean in terms of behaviour. Regardless the list still stands as valid

user, I think that she was trying to not let you know you couldn't afford much.

Can confirm this, you can't steal on neighborhoods with druglords because police will come to investigate and screw your sales. Last time it happened in my city they found the burglar in less than 1 hour and exploded his head with a sawed off shotgun.

Fuck no, my mother is a clinical psychologist. She literally makes 300k a year. I've seen her bank statements. It was a fancy, newly renovated apartment, but it was right on the outskirts of the ghetto.

She's a literal communist and old school feminist, believe in the whole "one world one race" thing. She's later stated that she moved us there to get culturally enriched.

they shoot eachother and steal, thats just black

your mom is an actual retard sorry
tell her stupid ass to change places with me please

>Don't walk on the street

That's what cars are for desu

I know she's retarded. Which is why I haven't spoken to her in almost two years.

>just avoid dangerous places

so avoid the whole shithole country, gotcha

Nice vid.

one day we will evolve to naturally be like that

>ywn have a qt strangle you with her legs

>Whats the point of training your body if you can just be stabbed multiple times?
>How do you defend yourself in a third world country against a mob of muggers possibly wielding knives?
Guns. The answer is always guns. It's 2018. In most countries, you don't even have the right to self-defence without deadly force, and the reason for that is because 9 times out of 10, resisting with anything less than deadly force will just make things worse for you, the victim, and in the other circumstances, if you could afford to resist without deadly force, you could also afford to not resist at all (i.e. running away).

If you care at all about protection, you get a gun. Lifting and even martial arts are about discipline and self-improvement, neither will protect you.

I definitely got woken up by being stabbed in the face once. 5 times
The other time I got stabbed I was homeless and motherfucker got me with a broken bottle.
Both times I fought back. Broke the guys arm that he stabbed me in the face with and he ran away. The guy that got me in the leg I was able to punch hard enough in the side of the head that he tumbled down the hill we were standing on and hit his head on a rock pretty hard. Knocked him out, might be killed him. Idk and really I don't care, bit being strong and knowing jiujitsu definitely saved my life a few times

There are still 200M people surviving, so I guess not everywhere

a former navy seal said that if you want to defend yourself from a person that want to hurt you or your love ones, use a gun. If you want you can try to learn martial arts but a gun always win.

it will help to live in a place without or little crime but for some people is difficult.

>1 in 1340
>extremely unlikely
That's an absurdly high chance of being stabbed. Considering how many people live there, that means there's multiple stabbing every day. After 4 years of living there, it's actually more anomalous if you haven't been stabbed. So nah, fuck these fucking monkeys. Slash and burn 'em into the jungle, then slash and burn that too.

Another 3rd worlder here. P much this, knowing which areas are safe is the key.

Resistance is a meme unless you have a gun and chances are you'll get in more trouble for self defense than the people trying to rob you anyways.

Liberals will defend this

>on a congregated anime lifting board and not using it to organize this yourself

never gonna make it

Live like a mongol and roll 10 man deep.

Aaaah, no wtf, attacker will struggle to escape your grip stirring around your bowels bleeding you like a pig holy fuck

Did you ki-- I mean did she have some accident?

lmao @ these cucks scared of children

now that i've read the entire thread i retract that.
fuck
just go full deus vult

yes shooting someone right next to you while you're riding a bicycle is super easy

Look here buddy: Clearly retracted you fucking invalid

Started reading Bruce Lee's 'Tao of JKD: Commentaries on the martial way' and Miyamoto Musashi's 'Book of 5 rings'
in 2k14. Shortly after completing those books I started training seriously in Boxing, Karate and Krav-maga with supplementary BJJ to stay fresh on the ground. Looking to implement some judo and olympic wrestling into my skillset. I'm proud of where I currently am in life and often wonder what my life would be like had I not pursued martial arts.
>Remember kids; physique is nothing without ability to utilize it, utilization of ability is nothing without the adequate mindset to carry you through to fruition.

>Dude this is Rio de Janeiro, all criminals know REAL jiu jitsu + capoeira
lol no

or arms

>post a link from one murican-fake jiu
Kek

“Space reserved for Obama picture”

>weak kids how that only put the foot outside with mommy
>get rape probably for some random street kid
>” I-iam shit, but no one cam by better and survive this

AHAHAHAHA this thread need to be studied, science need to understand the origins of nuMales

Do you speak Portuguese, asshole? Learn it. google "Arrastão", read a bunch of news articles, and go fuck yourself.

Also Fightland has a piece on it.

People are casually jogging off because they're hoping that by jogging towards other people, they'l be protected but they aren't because nobody cares enough to help out.

>capoiera

Ok Renato Laranja

TLDR; Six year olds doing hold ups with broken bottles, buy shoe glue, huff to get high and destroy stomach lining and stop hunger pangs

Teens doing hold ups with likely unloaded Taurus revolvers

Flanelinhas shaking you down for car protection - will be the ones to fuck up your car if you don't pay

Sure, they're all under five feet and 150 lbs but they have no qualms about raping wives/girlfriends/relatives if you get knocked out. Is the R $20 or so you have worth it?

Aikido is a fucking meme martial art

I don't lift weights to streetfight you insecure faggot.

the guy obviously didn't give hs 100%
he already had her down

you don't friendlyfight a woman EVER.

if she shits on yourself your reputation is over, even if you clearly let her win.
if you rekt her you're a women beater and your reputation is over too.

Nah just get good at jiujitsu and cradle her like a baby or do some other flashy but gentle shit. Everyone will eat it up.

>r you're a women beater and your reputation is over too.
No you aren't. Even other women will know she's fucking stupid.

i can tell from your post you're a fat loser that has never been in a life or death situation