Have you taken the /dirtypill/ yet Veeky Forums?

Have you taken the /dirtypill/ yet Veeky Forums?

>stop washing or conditioning hair
>stop washing your body with soap of any kind
>shower only with cold water
>don't use any deodorant, if you have to use only non-scented
>no cologne or any gay shit like that
>stop washing your clothes, only wash your underwear and socks, maybe your shirts if they get stained, and never under any circumstances wash your jeans or pants
>make sure your shoes are a little dirty and beaten up, make sure they look like they get a lot of use
>make sure you look a little dirty and beaten up, go outside every morning and a rub a little dirt all over you, your clothes, skin, face, hair, etc
>live in the light and get a lot of sun, women are pale, men aren't
>lift hard, don't eat like a soyboy, and always make sure you're in motion throughout the day, make sure you always have little sweat going on
>if you can, work with the land, make it a product of you as much as you are a product of it

you can still brush your teeth and wash your hands ofc, no one likes bad breath or disease, but otherwise if you do all this you won't stink or look unkempt, as a matter of fact you'll look and smell like a goddamn man and women will be all over you. Make sure you take a lot of physical risks too, cuts, bruises, scars etc are a sign that you aren't afraid of living

Ever since I started doing all this my skin, hair, clothes and body look so much better no that I no longer corrode my skin with soap or batter my clothes in a washer, and fuuuck girls are all over me. I look like a coal miner, like a born of the earth american prince, and I fucking love it

take the /dirtypill/ Veeky Forums

Can't I work at a bank and have to do all these things daily.

>girls are all over me
Nice larping you unwashed neckbeard. Quit trying to make excuses and go clean your nasty ass.

only ones i do is not use soap or shampoo and wear clothes for weeks as long as they dont smell

>make sure your shoes are a little dirty and beaten up, make sure they look like they get a lot of use
This is role playing little guy. The amount of effort you're trying to put forth so that you can pretend to be a real dirty boy is laughable. If you don't have a pair of work shoes that look like absolute shit then you're just posing.

>not looking like Bateman

>t. mcdonalds cashier with nasty wal-mart velcro shoes

>not washing
Enjoy skin infections, oil, stink, and dandruff

>girls are all over me
translates to
>one girl looked at me and smirked whilst riding the bus, obviously she wanted the D

Blind smell tests have been done on some used pieces of clothing that had been washed recently, and some pieces that hadn't been washed for a year. They couldn't tell the difference.

Post a pic with timestamp, cover your face

Otherwise /thread you larping faggot

You don't need to brush your teeth nearly as much if you stop eating peasant food like grains and vegetables. Ever since I switched to the carnivore diet I've had pretty much 0 plaque on my teeth. Not to mention the complete elimination of gas - no fiber = nothing rotting in your gut and making you fart. The only smells I exude now are manly ones, none of that pleb-tier rabbit food ass-stink for me.

>>a rub a little dirt all over you, your clothes, skin, face, hair, etc
Are you some kind of a retard?

post a picture of yourself

Recent pic of me.

>have you taken the /smelllikeadirtywetdogpill/ yet Veeky Forums?
No, and you should not either.
You might get used to your "scent" but people can clearly smell the disgusting rotting shit off you.

u can't deny this shit looks pretty cool tho

that looks edgy as fuck man
>le skeleton mask xddd

you may be the most badass motherfucker in the world but that makes you look like and edgelord. the kind that asks his mom to film himself slicing montain dew bottles with his katana

Yeah. I smell rancid and it drives people away from me in the gym. I've accumulated so much filth over the years that it has added to my LBM overall. Barbells and equipment corrode from the acidity of my sweat and skin.

i was referring more to their dirty vests and general worn-in aesthetic, i agree the skeleton mask is kinda tryhard, but the dudes a pilot who has probably killed tons of people so he probably pulls it off irl

that's kinda my point. if ti weren't for the background, you would just think the dude is an edgelord. like, he might be really badass, but walking like that down the street? doesn't give off that vibe.
I think it just looks cool on outdoors men with a thin fuzzy line between that and "hobo"

I'll share something I learned from trying to get away from personal hygiene jew. Baking soda is the ultimate personal hygiene chemical. You can use it to brush your teeth wash your hair, whatver. It also worse wonders for indigestion. Truly an unsung hero of the grocery store. Oh yeah, I also use it as a deodorant when I notice that I'm starting to smell. Literally 10 mins after rubbing it into my armpits any bad smell is gone.

I already do all of these except I still use body wash, brush my teeth, wash my hands, and I don't rub fucking dirt over my face lmao

There's something to be said about the bullshit of the hygiene industry, just don't take it too far.

Dude i eat a good bit of meat and i fart like a motherfucker

I didn't say 'eat a good bit of meat' though, did I? I said only meat. If you're still eating fiber you're still going to have bacteria fermenting it in your lower intenstine and giving you gas. No fiber = nothing to ferment = no gas. Not to mention a permanent end to constipation.

Absolutely fucking nope.

I'm not dainty at all. I wash myself with a bar of soap. But fuck going around and smelling like a junkie all day.

I have to be in the field busting my ass in the smoke and dirt for weeks without shower, maybe changing chonies a few times. The /dirtpill/ isnt all its cracked up to be lads. I agree on the no shampoo thing though

Depends on the article, right? I wear dress shirts and pants with undershirt. Undershirt and underwear get washed after 1 wear. Top shirt, up to 3x unless I sweat through it. Pants... every few months unless they obviously are dirty or stink.

wtf? whenever I eat only meat I get violently constipated, I end up having to shove laxative pills up my ass

how tf do you not get constipated eating only meat?

yeah i discovered that if i throw clothes in a pile of wool blankets the smell is neutralised and starts to smell good again

>The dudes a pilot
not looking like that he's not, more likely he works refueling the fighters.

Agree. I just mixed baking soda with coconut oil and use that as deodorant. But washing your hair to often with it may damage it because it's too basic for the scalp. But there are other natural alternatives.

And you wonder why girls dont like you lol dont be a fucking slob.

>how do you not get constipated eating only meat?
Because I'm not literally clogging up my lower intestine with indigestible fiber? How the fuck are you getting constipated eating only meat? It's an almost entirely liquid nutrient slurry by the time it leaves your small intestine. Are you confusing not shitting as much with constipation? Because you won't shit as often when you eat only meat, but that's a far cry from actual constipation. Years of retarded propaganda has made people think they're blocked up if they're not dumping 3 bricks of indigestible sawdust a day.

is there a name for this aesthetic?

Yes, it's called "a fucking jacket and jeans"-core

kek
Rugged maybe? Or functional?

Same OP is a neet

Retard with a stick chic

rapistcore

>but the dudes a pilot
>yellow vest
The closest that dude gets is helping the planes taxi around the flight deck.

Anyone agreeing with or rationalizing OP is clinically autistic

Lol
How about you get a real fucking job and then try that
I'm a welder and my clothes are heavier when I get off work than when I put them on because of all the dirt, rust, dross, slag, grease, oil, diesel, metal dust and diesel fuel I work with on a daily basis. I have a thin layer of rust and dirt on my hands every day despite wearing gloves and my face is generally visibly dirty.

Take a bath, hippie

>have thick jewfro hair
>if i go more than a day without shampooing, my hair gets greasy and bad smelling
>use old spice antiperspirant deodorant in morning and undershirt literally wet by the end of the day under armpits from sweat, clothes smell

sucks senpai

Enjoy your fungus and worms op. I smell you dirty bums all the time, It's disgusting.

i would tell you to go back to /pol/ but this is too god damn funny.

>rub dirt all over your body
>get tons of bruises and cuts
>never use soap, ever
>never wash your clothes

please do this. please do this and die from infection, you fucking supple genius.

People lived like that for most of human history. Only recently have people begun to become clean-freaks, and the rise of such practices also happens to correlate neatly with the fall of western civilization, but you probably think that's a good thing, right?

Maybe you should go back to the place we all know you're from.

go clean yourself, retard. i'd rather take the noose pill and fucking kill myself before i take the dirty pill you dirty fucking reprobate.

just because you cant smell your BO doesnt mean other people cant.
you stink like shit, op. your hair is greasy as fuck, and you've probably got acne popping up. i bet your skin looks like a dirty george forman grill you can probably scoop buckets of oil out of your pores with my cocaine spoon. i bet your coworkers can easily find you by following the dandruff trail you leave behind. your dick probably smells ferocious and either your asshole is caked in shit, or your hands stink like shit because you don't clean them after scrubbing your dirty butthole down in the shower. you probably have knots of shit in your leg hair and your ears are covered in mashed potatoes. fucking troglodyte.
why would you want to pretend to be homeless?

>girls are all over me
female fruit flies dont count as girls. go wash your hair you greasy twat.

Enjoy lung cancer

>pilot
>yellow vest
How old are you, my man?

no wonder their life expectancy was so low that they had to breed 12 year olds before they died at the age of 40 from sepsis.

>why would you want to pretend to be homeless?
Even most homeless wash themselves when they can.

I know op is a troll, but every time I’ve jacked off and not washed my doc, then gone outside I swear more women look at me and are nicer to me.

Is there some magic to this ?

i bet you're also the only circumcised person to have a dick caked in smegma. dirty cunt.

OP is a troll but the no shampoo thing is legit. I haven't used shampoo in two years and it got rid of my dandruff and hair dryness. Just make sure to scrub the shit out of your hair in the shower to get rid of the dirt.

Anytime I don't shampoo my scalp and face get greasy and scaly

Is it ogre for me?

people also lived to 30 and were a foot shorter on average due to malnutrition. and being clean-freakish has existed for longer than you think. it's not like people were rolling around in the dirt until 1970 when the government dropped huge payloads of soap on us all from b-52s. many ancient cultures practiced hygiene rituals, like the egyptians and the romans. but i don't expect you to know that, or anything, since you think western civilization is falling because of soap.

Your body needs some time to adjust. Also get a hairbrush with boar bristles.

>boar bristles

Getting this just because it sounds badass

terrorwave/milspo. /fa usually has a general for those.