Post your fitspiration

Post your fitspiration

It's not even a joke. Since I found out about this character I dropped 70 goddamn pounds.

I want to FUCK that fish SEXUALLY

The reason I do squats and Diddy

So you can post asain women in bikini's?

plebs ITT

Any sane man (or woman) would

who this

some DYEL, don't mind him. I'm better anyway

No joke. Perfection's impossible, but it doesn't mean you shouldn't keep reaching for it, right?

patrician taste.

Indeed. If a character either real or fictional can get you to improve yourself at all its a good thing

>tfw I will never leave humanity behind and reach super mutant tier

who is this dangler angler?

Undyne of undertale.

Say what you want about the game but she's great.

Dropped 40kg cause of this man. Got off medication in ~8 months.

Beetus himself.

If you're saying you lost weight and got off of insulin them that's awesome user

I could probably arrange something like that.

The only true one

Not insulin, but metformin yeah.
Diagnosed in May with 3 meds, completely off medication by January. I hope to stay off forever if I can.

And thanks.

Health gains are the most important ones
You added literally decades to your life

My da does that shit. I've watched him go real bad then basically get told "fix your shit or die"

Hes better now but still takes a pharmacy worth. It was wakeup call for me. Promised myself I'd never get that bad.

First name Jonathan, wanted to get the jostar tattoo bc I was into jojo, start lifting for jostar bod first, about a month into lifting lost one of my best friends turns against me out of nowhere, lost of my friends because of him spreading rumors, shortly after that lose gf, car breaks, lose job, dog bites mailman that came in the yard for whatever reason and I lose him. Just finished month two, my gains and work motivation have doubled since then. Guts has been my inspiration to keep going ever since

I lift hoping she'll come back but I know she wont. If guts could bounce back from this I can do, the anger fuels me. finally benched more than my own body weight today (Im 145 I did 150 today) Ill let ya'll know when I get the berserker armor

For my 3D waifu(male).

you are all little babies.

youre gonna make it

It is true. A sign of a true man is the ability to rip ones own clothing to pieces at will

Im learning JKD, when I get the bod Ill start doing fist of the northstar shit

Cont. I also got a motorcycle recently, a few months from now Im gonna be a buff ass motorcycle riding college boy (Im a freshman in college rn) may anger guide my gains

post results when you make it (and I know you will)

thank you so much, your kindness gives me more strength, I lift for you user