Wake up after 9 hours, no alarm

>wake up after 9 hours, no alarm
>energy drink
>do menial shit shower / cook / dishes etc.
>4scoops insta coffee
>4 hours after awakening start yawning

What did my body mean by this?

ASIAN BRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFKKKKKKKKKKTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Its almost as if you spike your insulin in the morning, take all the sugar out of your blood, and then you're fucked until you sleep again.

Eat bacon and eggs for breakfast.

kekk

image placement is just too perfect here

Nine hours not enough sleep? Or poor quality sleep?

I- I don't get it...

Holy shit

So you finna tell me that >energy drinks (caffeine+sugar) are the main cause of my lack of energy?

i'd say bretty good quality because was blacke out and only started dreaming the last 5 minutes - something that got me very mad so I just woke up,

B R E A D

Noice

>caffeine addict
>always tired
Really makes ya think

time for you to go back :')

what happened to "lurk more"

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Check the dubs

yes

>blacke out
But thats not even sleep

This, its so goddamn obvious that I thought OP was baiting

Quit caffeine dum fuk

How new are you?

To be fair last 30 days I havent been drinking anything else but cheap energy drinks and coffee, that is 1.5L a day, 2-3coffees.
I go to sleep only when I can't sit in front of the PC anymore so insta fall asleep.

I didn't know that is how insuline works...

i used to be new long ago :(

Put me in the screencap

I'm surpries you didn't develop a hypoglycemic reaction yet

you have to go back

I've never been anywhere else.

You are fucking yourself. You need to stop. Get into fucking routine of eating well and on time, when you are full you wont feel the need to drink so much crap (the cravings will decrease)

I only crave death desu

Uncanny

underrated

Loser

I suppose. Name anything worth wnning.

Holy fuck

Youre addicted to caffiene amd probably a bunch of other toxic shit most normies think are "fine in moderation". Its bullshit. Caffiene is a poison that destroys your mental and physical health from a dozen angles. Theres a reason virtually everyone is addicted to it and "chooses" to keep using it. Ive quit nictotine after smoking a pack a day for years, alcohol after drinking a fith a day for a years, I've even quit cocaine after months of going through an 8 ball a day. Nothing was harder than quitting caffiene though. Dont beleive me? Try quitting permanently or getting someone else to add see what happens. Do some research and use some common sense. Caffine is a fucking poison.

>getting addicted to shit
fuck man I can't remember the last time I was a normie

Hypoglycemia, also known as low blood sugar, is when blood sugar decreases to below normal levels.[1] This may result in a variety of symptoms including clumsiness, trouble talking, confusion, loss of consciousness, seizures, or death.

And I thought I was a spastic this whole time.. it has just been my low blood sugar

it says lame country and then london, idiot

fucking hell, well spotted.

all those newfags replying to this jesus christ

>t. 5'8 300lbs

Wow

na bruh
5'9' 160 12%bf

>he has a higher res image

rip tinytrip

Tiny would be proud

TOASTIN IN AN EBIN BREAD

her

Yes. I used to work 16-18 hr days in consulting. I had to stop drinking coffee... coffee only works on an 8 hr day. And you are spiking on sugar 100%

i hate myself for finding this funny knowing why it's funny

yeah, i've had a similar experience, my own probably retarded logic is that caffeine makes you operate at 200% for about 8 hours, but then you crash and operate at 0% for the remaining day, whereas no caffeine and a solid diet make you operate at 100% 16 hours a day.

>8 hours
nigga how much fucking caffeine do you intake?

a couple cups of coffee over the course of 4 hours, which then last me about the remaining 4 hours

i don't just pound 10 cups first thing in the morning

I fucking wish I were a normie. Ignorance really is bliss. I did that all that shit and a lot more to cope with the loneliness of not being able to relate with normies or meet people who arent normies IRL. You faggots on random imageboards are the closest thing I've ever had to any sort of real human connection. It's almost like you guys are real fucking people who actually have original thoughts occasionally. Veeky Forums turned me from a robot into a high functioning cyborg, and I owe it my life.
>tldr I love you faggots never change
/blogpost

ily

Caffeine crash. Shitty drug for brainlets.

Who is she?!

I MUST KNOW

>daffy

Brehhs

WHACKY BOY ALERT