POWR general

buy the dip edition

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/POWRBTC/SZJmvGy5-Power-Ledger-about-to-fly/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What dip? We are going to 15k now

buy the dick edition

aaayeeee lets go already

but don't you remember all of the TA faggots spouting how it was gunna fall to 6k-7k? Their Kumo clouds, fib lines, and triple head and shoulders under the feet back to the navel sequences aren't wrong user. Go ahead, draw some lines on your computer screen and you'll see...

LoL at that Lain faggot spouting bullshit about it going to 6k
He probably still claims he has a 100% accuracy rating.
When will they learn that TA just helps with educated guesswork.. It's not a magical tool.
And the fact that a chart EITHER goes up or down makes it a bit easier to gamble and then later brag about your awesome TA skillzzz

It is still going to fall. Patience and wait for the dip. The dip coming later today will be much larger than what we're seeing now. This is just the start of it. Once it falls past the support line we built last night it will tank, then FOMO recover quickly

Love,

Lain

yeah guys, TA is shit don't use it. buy now and go all in.

I created one of the biggest threads hours ago about it and have been pretty much spot on the entire way using meme lines

yo are you part of any discords? is there a way to reach you or a place where you're more active?

You have to promise to not ever post ever again and an hero if you're wrong. Fucking faggot you've been wrong about everything you suck ass.

Love,

user

Let me guess?

Your girl got BLACKED recently? And they made you watch?

>made

WOAAH! Such a burn. You must be proud. Impressive; I guess that guy feels terrible now

Anyone could spot that liftoff from miles away. Hell I did even hours ahead of time, and I only look into TA from time to time to spot easy signals.

don't tell me you bought after the pump...
user...i

That's fine. I trust what I do.

I'm more of an IRC oldfag myself, but you can follow me on Twitter @CryptoLain, where I post a lot of charts and such.

>TA doesn't work
> TA MADE IT SO OBVIOUS, I EVEN USED IT

kek. good job.

I never said it doesn't work. Check my first comment. It's a tool that helps with decision-making. Not a tool that should fully control your decisions.

Is it stupid to get in now?

I think it'll dip to around 10300.
But who knows, decide for yourself

lol I have made 2 grand with this in the 24h

Okay, this should about be it. It will push towards the ATH, either touching it or just barely passing it, but not be able to HODL it. This will cause the 30 min stoch RSI to cross downwards and pass under again. Unable to told the current level after a second attempt, it will dip down again, this time much larger than before where it was saved by the previous support line.

I expect it to take a large dip, recover some, then dip more where it will bottom out and recover quickly.

Love,

Lain

It very briefly dipped below 10k earlier today already.

what the fuck i went to sleep when it was hovering around 9200, what happened?

i wish i bought more SHIT

any entry below $1 is fabulous. this is a long term hold.

Oh really? It will dip after hitting a sell wall? That's weird, never seen that before......
It will not dip as much as you think though, that's where we disagree

Let's go for that 5$ baby

Rogal Dorn is fortifying this position.

I'm buying back at 85k

Dumped at 9k :c

The best part is when this dips below where you thought it should you'll go into full pajeet mode and claim that it was all luck and bullshit and how where you thought it should go was the best and you're always right. ^^

It's a 50/50 guess from both sides.
I will actually admit defeat if it goes under 8k and bow down to the TA overlords, but that won't happen, and you know it.

I was just about to say this. And that other fucker Merk or whatever. Talking about 100% that his head and shoulders bullshit was about to drop the price and telling everyone to sell and buy back at 7k HAHAHAHA that bitch went straight up when he said that and never looked back.

get ready for dump, I just bought 300 of these babies at 11k

The angel is here! Hold the line brothers!

For the emperor! For Sanguinius! HOLD! HOLD!HOLD!

Your impatience will cost you a lower buy back price, user. You see the immediate future but do not look at what the result will be. This is why you are cucked.

Love,

Lain

If I knew it wouldn't I just buy at the price you mentioned? ^^ Don't be a silly goose.

That being said I don't really see

I really really can't wait for you to never show your lying bullshitting ta touting posts around here again. lambolain.. more like lamboLAME

You guys see that whale propping up the price, always removes when it comes close. He's selling his stash at a higher price, then will remove the walls

Just wait. This is what is going to happen:

eoy predictions?

yeah noticed too did that a lot

ALL TIME HIGH??

If you're still in and want to sell for max immediate profit, right now or just a bit past this price (if it makes it there) is the time to sell.

Love,

Lain

There it goes

OOOOOOOOO

>me too
i can guess ur ethnicity

Here we go. My guess: down to 9-8,8k and then quick correction to 9,3k

This coin should drop to at least 8500 sats otherwise once it does drop it will be brutal

are you a pasty 130lbs white boi?

Yup, here we go. When on a downtrend, the inverse head and shoulders is bullish, but when on an uptrend it becomes bearish.

Prepare to bow to Lain

how did this fag call it with meme ta? tradingview.com/chart/POWRBTC/SZJmvGy5-Power-Ledger-about-to-fly/

kek. the wojack's from the holders will be glorious.

I posted a similar thing to that here yesterday. In that exact pic it was on the verge of a kumo breakout on the 30min candles. There were also a variety of other indicators indicating it was time to GOGOGOGOGO

You completely disregard the incredible amount of volume increase over the last few hours

I just sold at 11200, counting on that drop

lain I've been following your advice since you popped up, thanks for making my first moon mission so smooth.

Love, Woton Jack

What would be a good time to exit this coin?

The whale is what gave bulls confidence, and you could guess which sell orders were his. He's out now, and you should pay attention to where he places his new buy walls.

I saw his walls start up from 12btc, and then as the 20k sells filled, his wall went up in proportion till it got to 33btc.

Yeah this kid doesn't know shit and it's obvious

Prepare your wojacks hodlers

welcome to the better part of the top 100, enjoy normies discovering this coin.

Woton Jack

There's quite a few whales competing with each other here I think. Even OMG didn't have this much volume back in the summer.

Gonna hit my bed soon but want to set a buy order relatively low that will fill tonight. what price should I set it.

Yeah thanks to Lain I made 2k today

Tiered buy orders. 8.5k is pretty safe. 7.3k if you're willing to risk it not getting filled.

always trust weebs I've found.

Woton Jack

$1.

You're right, I don't know shit. But I still went all in on 3200. Then went back in right after PBC dump.
Didn't need external signals for that.
We'll see

neither of those would've filled hours ago when it pushed past 10k you're deluded

>8.5k ath
>its gonna correct to 6k you retards
Will these fags ever profit?

Is it almost time to buy the dip?

ABORT ABORT

I'd wait another couple ours hour s to sleep. This dip won't take very long. I'd set at 8500 to play it safe.

Here is a chart of how I predict this to play out. ...TA

tfw just sold at the top of the curve

Will no shit lol. That's when we were in mega bull mode. He's asking where to buy for a correction... as in the future...

no one said 8.5k was going to be the ATH

*crystal ball* it floors when the head of the lion meets the fox.

well then buy now, no one's telling you what to do with your money.

chart

Thanks for advice.
Yeah I really want to watch the chart a little longer.

we are gonna hit $1 within the next hour or 2

That last dip was spoopy. We coming back now tho.

I REFUSE TO SELL, CUNTS

what graphs are you using, it looks better then coinigy.

If you're wondering where the hell those numbers came from from me they're just the slow EMA for the 1 and 2 hour charts respectively. Nothing too crazy.

So how much you holding? Only 900 here

11K Stabilization incoming.

Get in now or stay poor.

lian can you please draw better charts because I can't understand what the fuck is going on. Arrows and labels maybe? I see no head and shoulders here.

had 680 sold all waiting for a nice dip to get more and hold fast

I sold 4200 at 12k. Should I get back in?

Guys, the whale is slowly cashing out over 90 cents. ask yourselves why he's doing that

Tradingview set in dark mode.

no, wait a few hours

meself has not the answer care to explain?

pffft. He knows that we know that hes selling over .9 he wants us to fomo the dip he's creating so he can buy up cheap powr at $0.90 before it rockets.

Do NOT wait a couple of hours. Yes buy anything under 11.5

You can edit your Coinigy scheme a bit
Pic related

>Buy at the ATH