/fph/ - Fat People Hate Thread

FAT PEOPLE HATE THREAD

These threads motivate me to keep fit, post more

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bjz_k7KVr78
youtu.be/t8K44P55wJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she's not dead. why post the lie when you could post the youtube montage of her heavy breathing during the ted talk? way funnier
youtube.com/watch?v=Bjz_k7KVr78

youtu.be/t8K44P55wJA

requesting the one where she thinks pesticides trap calories from people touching them

Jesus...

Haven't been on that website for years. Shit was funny as hell back in 2008. What the fuck happened?

The Chinese literally don't give a fuck

poor doggo

>big fats
>large fats

>small fats

christ.

The hell is this?

Rly m8? When I see people at the gym young or old, fat or skinny, if they are putting in real effort, I always give them respect

Also requsting the one about them needing to cut the banister to get the fatty upstairs out of the house. And if someone saved his follow up about he actually died and the girlfriend came to collect his shit.

I know someone was looking for the first part

That thing is a legit moron that will never get what she wants in life.
HOW IN THE FLYING FUCK DO YOU MANAGE TO FATTEN A DOG
DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING DIFFICULT THAT IS
I mean they eat the same food everyday and are ok with two walks a day
Even if she didnt walk him at al (wich is probably already animal abuse) this shoudn't happen

belly button infection due to rubbing of the skin, you get many cases where the flesh rubs of the layer of the skin (usually between thighs or pubic area)

that's hot

Brap

im vibrating with anger right now

>by E. Fitzgerald

The eternal Mick strikes again. Another worthy contribution by the Irish to modern culture.

this is the maddest anything on the internet has made me in a long, long time

As a minority, I feel like this is how liberals want me to act all the time about everything.

Fucking crabs in a bucket.

...and then the whole apartment clapped. That elevator repairman's name? Albert Einstein

What bullshit. I didn't lose weight for anybody besides myself. I got in shape so I could climb stairs without thinking it was the end for me.

This honestly makes me so mad. How can people like this exist? I’m honestly a relatively laid back person and try to see the best in everyone but if someone were to actually say this to my face IRL I would have a hard time not hitting them

>pay a guy to rig the elevator instead of fixing it

very believable

nice

This is the future of MtF transgender surgery. Because removing your genitals is so traumatic on the body, obese transgenders are opting to keep their male parts but get a neovagina on the fatfold resting over the pelvis.

This kind of reminds me of something that happened a few years back. It's not climactic, but I still think it's pretty weird.

>Be me, in college, fat, doing elliptical stuff to shed the pounds. Nothing bombastic, but steady working out.
>This gym is laid out with the ellipticals and bike machines on the ground floor, then there's a little dip below that equipment. In front of where I am is a yoga area with really large mirrors.
>The ellipticals next to me are empty, save for one at the very end, but I'm very much doing my own thing. Keeping my head down and just focusing on getting shit done.
>About 10 minutes left in workout, I raise my head a bit, and catch a look in the mirror. I see there's a person behind me.
>A black woman who looked like she was in her 30s, 200-250 lbs. (and carrying it badly, rolls were EVERYWHERE), with crazy fucking hair was stood behind me. Just... Watching.
>At first I think she's waiting to get on an elliptical, but they're all free. She's specifically watching me.
>Next I think great, I've got something on my ass that looks funny. I sat in something. So I do kind of a quick turn and look down to see if I did... Nope. Pants are pristine.
>Lady keeps standing there, and proceeds to stand there for 2-3 more minutes.
>She does arm stretches behind me, where you grab your arms and pull them to opposite sides... And then just leaves. Doesn't get on the equipment, doesn't say a word to anyone. She just goes.

Weirdest shit that's happened to me in a gym.

Holy shit I almost didn't recognize what this was.

Their style has just gone down the fucking toilet.

Sellout

FPH: Biblical edition

fatties have no self control, which is why you can't trust them with anything. You especially can't trust them around kids, old people, and animals.

If I could, I would set up parties for Former Fat People. We must show our welcoming and happiness to those who turn away from gluttony and sloth.

Dude labradors, if left to their own devices, will eat everything vaguely edible. Including their own vomit after eating so much their stomach can't handle it.
t. Owned 3 labs. They're best doggos but you really need to control them

>i have the right to live the lifestyle I want
not the right to force people to look the other way

>19 eclairs
shit man you eat two of those things I'm pretty sure you shit your pants right there. 19?!

Could someone edit photos of the womans march to make it look like they are marching against obesity and inactivity?

complaining that not enough stores sell clothing that literally is compromised of 4-10 times as much material as one outfit because they need that much material to cover their bulbous asses. Jesus man.

>small fats

Those are just regular old fat people. If you're 3x+ you're a hamplanet. Make that the size on the clothing for 4x-10x Just make it "hamplanet" and I'll make sure every store carries them.

I was in Shanghai with a nigger girl and the chinese would literally blatantly ooo and ahh in her face and take pictures of her without even trying to hide it. They also consistently came up and would start grabbing her hair and trying to take pictures and shit. It was pretty funny, she had a miserable 2 weeks. China is a shithole though

sides are almost in orbit

So about half of these screen caps are people larping as fat asses

>>Small fat, meaning less fat I guess. The average woman's under 6 foot so a large (US) is probably where you start to become fat fat. These women must all be 7 ft.

same

When your life is stable enough that you can shovel food down your throat for hours on end but you still need something to be a victim over

this grill would be a 7/10 if she lost fat, wtf.

>size 8 women
>skinny women

pick one

Keep making more of these you're doing god's work

seanbaby left and they started letting bleeding heart libs and unfunny women write there

Yes, down the toilet is the normal place for shit to go.

You can overfeed a dog, she probably fed it more than the recommended amount of dog food plus table food.

I'm pretty fat (5'10" 270) and i'm making the effort to get rid of it through keto, portions, and and hour and a half of gym 5 days a week. But all this fat acceptance shit kills me, I question how I got to this point every day and I don't see how someone can get to the point of struggling to get off a couch. If you enjoy huffing after 3 stories of stairs then you have a serious mental problem. These people are just trying to pin their lack of self control on society and it honestly pisses my fat ass off.

How do people like this function in society? She almost broke down and cried because someone lapped her a few times, as soon as anything real happens she's gonna off herself.

You really gonna trip when you don't even know a super popular meme from like 6 months ago

You are the epitome of "lurk moar"

one could only hope user

We're living in fake news era, people just want the memes

Thoughts on "food deserts", i.e. poor neighbourhoods where majority of food outlets are places like McDonalds?

Part of me thinks that it would be hard to eat healthy when that's what's close, but the other party of me refuses to believe that it wouldn't be possible to get some vegetables or fruit. I also feel like the fast food places wouldn't be there if there wasn't demand, and that poor people also tend to eat like shit - not because they're poor but because of their innate qualities.

Same bruh, when someone laps me it inspires me to get better so that I can beat them in the future. I don't want to be the fastest or fittest person where I run or lift.

she's so ungrateful i would kill a man to have one of those hospital scales. those things are ballin

>Stop eating our food
the title made me madder than anything else

I live in an area that's kind of like that. And the grocery stores that are here charge almost extortion prices. That's what I get for living in a college town.

Poor people make demand for these people, but for people living in poverty, it wouldn't matter at all. I don't mean people who have to portion out a bag of rice, I mean a couple splitting a $1 hamburger between their four children and that's all the food they'll get for that day. Parents go without.

What I don't understand is why people aren't taught to garden, or why community gardens aren't popular in food deserts.

Was that a car swing before she sat on it?

>food deserts
bulshit , we have these things called buses .
get on a bus and get to where the food is .

You've never lived in the middle of bumfuck nowhere, have you, user?

Food deserts only suck for people who don't have cars or can't drive at all. Without a car or a grocery store within walking distance you gotta get your ass on the bus or pay for an uber to take you to get groceries. In my city the buses suck. It might take over an hour for one to show up depending on your stop. Then of course you couldn't buy a car full of groceries, you'd be limited to what you can reasonably carry or fit in one of those shitty 2 wheel basket carts. For old people this is particularly shit.

The town I'm in doesn't have buses that run at night. And I can't legally drive because I pass out randomly.

I have a way to get groceries on the weekend, but I'd be fucked if that didn't happen.

Is it like narcolepsy or something? Do you have to wear a helmet all the time? Not trying to be a dick, just curious.

How can these guys live with themselves wtf
Same goes for the landwhale

Just drunk.

Going after fat chicks is like a 50/50 shot of them being really insecure about their weight but proclaim and praise themselves for showing off online.

The weird thing is that no one knows. I've been going through tests for a while, and one of my doctors thinks that something in my inner ear is damaged. I don't wear a helmet, usually I have a couple of seconds where I can feel myself getting dizzy. In a car it would be a bad situation, but just walking or hanging out it gives me some time to find a place to sit or lie down.

I remember in college most chicks this fat went full dyke after no man gave them any attention, it was even more disturbing and sad.

I can hear the low energy as fuck senseless mantra chanting with the shitty offbeat drum in the background. I hope the Norks fucking nuke us, we deserve it for allowing this.

Imagine the smell.

It's a stoma you dingus. Normally she'd have a collecting bag over it.

no.

And then if they don't go dyke they learn to love themselves too much it becomes delusional and won't take any other criticism from people telling them otherwise.

rumen fistula

Became a liberal website so of course you get shit like that

Basically, yea. If you don't do the same dumb shit other people do who look like you/share your gender/are fat like you/what the fuck ever well you're not really one of them. Fuck 'em all, honestly.

You walk into a room during a house party and see making out nasty, they look at you and say: "ever had your dick sucked by 2 chicks before?"
What would you do user?

Can confirm the fine line between loving yourself and the love delusion.

I just crossed the line from hating myself into learning to love myself. And trying to give myself some self-worth, because for a while I didn't believe I was worth anything. It's less about accepting who you are, and more about realizing that you deserve to take care of yourself.

I think that's why so many fat women are angry. They hate themselves. It's so soul-crushing and so exhausting to hate all the time. I remember I would wake up exhausted after sleeping for 10+ hours, and I would just shovel crap into my mouth. You are what you eat, after all.

This may sound self-absorbed, but I don't care. Because instead of getting a $1 hamburger, I spend $5 and get a smoothie. Yeah, it's MUCH more expensive, but it's got real fruit, real yogurt, and real nourishment. And I'm worth the extra $4 for something that's good for me. I deserve to take care of myself. I deserve to actually be beautiful, and I'll exercise as much as I have to and eat as well as I need to in order to get to that point again.

I think laziness accounts for most of what you see online. But I also think those are extreme cases. These girls who are trapped on rascals and posting pictures of their cottage cheese... Lower halves... They aren't happy. They don't love themselves. They're basically sabotaging themselves to an early grave, and I think they know it.