you should be squatting over 3plates and deadlifting over 4

and benching/pressing at the very minimum 1plate

as is in this is basic, basic, basic shit
like running for 1.5 miles without stopping

Other urls found in this thread:

jtsstrength.com/articles/2015/09/13/arching-in-the-bench-press-please-stfu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this thread again? kys

You can get just as good if not better workout from lighter weight, but you seem to be an ego lifter “ hurr durr if a girl can do it!”

gatekeeping on a novice board is lame as fuck, grow up.

>only 1 pl8

You’re an SS fag aren’t you

Looks at those fat womens
Squatting your bodyweight is not impressing at all bro

>low bar
>semi ROM
>they are fat wew so hard squatting 1,5 times your weight

>fat
quads of truth
though frankly, these are just people that "bulk". rest assured, men look just as fat and as shit when the bulk

Legs are a meme. They just need to be vaguely proportional to your upper body and you’re good, nothing more. Glad I realized this early instead of four years down the line.

WHY DO WOMEN DO THIS FEET SHUFFLE EVERY TIME THEY ARE ABOUT TO BEGIN A SQUAT REP? REEEEEEEEEEEEE SO FUCKING ANNOYING

Lol

I just hit 2pl8 dl yesterday at 58kg bw. Been lifting since august 2015. Feelsgoodman

That's not at all how it works...maybe after a year of focused training and squat progression everyone should be able to squat 3 plates, but any person off the street probably won't be able to because they don't care to. Hell those lifts would probably put you in the top 5-10% of the population in terms of strength, just because not everyone lifts, or even those who do might do shitty meme routines or don't try hard to progress

Are there any female powerlifters that have a big total doing high bar/conventional/non max grip bench?

> pretending those are reps

>inplying bench press matters at all besides doing that particular lift
>implying a deadlift is a requirement of strength beside ego lifting and powerlifting faggots
>implying the Bulgarian split squat isnt the vastly more superior squat and allows your legs to be strong and athletic

This is objectively stupid.
One can tell that you don't know what you're talking about when you say
>benching/pressing at the very minimum 1 plate
Do you even lift?
The difference between benching 1 plate and pressing 1 plate is fucking huge.

sit on my fucking face

i could barely do 135x5 today on atg squats today. but i expect to do more next time i do legs (once a week)

>Squatting 3pl8
>Diddling 4pl8
>Benching.... 1pl8

Op cant even bench lmao 2pl8 and made this dumb fucking thread...

I wish I could squat but I can't even squat at all because I get some kind of weird hip impingement when I do it.

Okay, OP might be exagerating the numbers a little bit, but cmon dude you've got to get those legs up.

The very first time I squatted I did 165 for my 5x5.

I can squat 395 with a a velcro belt that basically does nothing for reps.
Getting a real belt hopefully delivered tomorrow so I'll try 4 plates then.
I can't deadlift anywhere near that though

name?

I squat over 3 plates, but i cant deadlift 4 plates.

My forearms are weak as shit, and i keep fucking my lower back up.

me with the weak forearms

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

This

PUT
YOUR
ASS
ON
THE
BENCH

>as is in this is basic, basic, basic shit
Agreed

>like running for 1.5 miles without stopping
Woah, get da fuck outta heah

odds are I've been here since before your 11th grade buddies told you what Veeky Forums was, eat my dick idiot.

I
HATE
THIS
TOO
BUT
IT'S
TECHNICALLY
A
VALID
LIFT
AND
STILL
CONTRACTS
THE
CHEST
SO
GOTTA
GET
OVER
IT

No one disagrees nigger

Shes adjusting her feet making sure theyre outward a bit

What an aesthetic body lmao

good job Chernobyl

what the fuck am i looking at?

Wanna know how I now you're greener than grass?

This looks painful as fuck

which part?

>ywn lie next to her in bed to talk about training and laugh about the twinks after being at the gym together

It's not fair brehs

Some people like big legs. It's all taste in the aesthetics game.

But for strength, legs are a must. Everything is a must.

ass off the bench. no lift

>the way she stands up
what a fucking pretentious cunt lmao

you're a big guy

>tfw squat 1rm is 315
bench is 265
ohp is 185
i dont even skip leg day. what's wrong with me?

I can only pull sumo because of herniated disc issues so my spine can't handle the shear forces during conventional deadlift

Am I still gonna make it bros?

does it count if you ass sags enough that it barely touches the bench?

By the rules, yes.

Unless you're in the IPF where they have some complicated deal over exactly how much of someones ass has to be on the bench to count. Can't imagine its fun to watch the SHWs that closely.

who ASKED you about WHAT lifts PEOPLE should be DOING?

Low bar back squat, hip thrusts, hamstring curls and RACK PULLS FROM MID SHIN HEIGHT until back muscles are strong enough to deadlift conventional. Once you are you wont need to do rack pulls ever again. Speaking from experience.

>Finally squat 3pl8
>Strain knee tendon slightly
>Doc says I should take atleast 3 weeks off squatting, but more like 6 weeks

What the fuck is this bros? At least I can just do RDLs or Stiff legged deadlifts but I guess my squats are going in the trash.

how tall are you

>not knowing atiwab
Fuck off

t. weak little dainty emasculated faggots who can't squat as much as the girl in the OP

>t. a soy induced atiwab

If she knew what she was doing she'd assume the correct position after having walked the weight out. She's wasting energy getting her feet set.

Although that's fake weights. 200 kilos and the bar barely bends? Not to mention that there isn't a woman alive that can squat 200kgs that easy.

There's a guy at my gym that snatches 3pl8 but he can't even bench 1,5pl8. Are you seriously gonna call him weak?

No body gives a fuck about bench. Not even powerlifters.

You do realise that she's a world record holder, right? She's done over 200 in competition, coming off what was apparently a pretty harsh water cut. Makes sense that she'd be able to handle more at her day-to-day weight.

Lol if this fat bitch squat with proper form I gurantee she couldn't lift that weight, lifting heavy with shit form is lame af

so i can't im a g-girl?
works for me :3

Where was depth?

Who the hell is able to diddle 4, squat 3, but not bench 1 plate?

On this weight it's honestly impressive.
But regardless, eat more for gods sake.

I deadlift over 180 kg but squat barely over 120 kg.

We all have our weak points bruh, it's important to work on them.

And a quarter squat contracts the quads, doesn't mean it's a squat.

one of them is passable in competition, the other isn't, not comparable.

jtsstrength.com/articles/2015/09/13/arching-in-the-bench-press-please-stfu/

Mike Israetel might be able to change your mind on it.

s o y ? n o

yeah bud tell me, dying to know, lmao

holy fuck disgusting newfag detected

>be 6’1 185lbs
>can only deadlift 2.5 pl8
>can only squat 2 pl8
Do I have a disease? Wtf is wrong with me?

it's physically impossible to be unable to bench 20kg lol

t. Fatty McFatfuck

Someone's Jealous

Why are you only training legs once a week when you're clearly brand new to lifting?