Da fug is happening now?

Da fug is happening now?

he is a DYEL now

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BfwumtSjJfq/?taken-by=ronniecoleman8
instagram.com/p/BfMrffNDoZ_/?taken-by=ronniecoleman8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Someone pls explain his unbeareble accent.

>DYEL
>with those fucking forearms

???

Hol' Up !
Hol' UP !
So you be sayin'
>smacks lips
So you be sayin' dumbell
>smacks lips
Presses
>smacks lips
Be mo' f-tive den bench ?
>mouth open, drooling, looks to you for reply

>been going through massive surgeries
>had to remove his intestines in order to reach his spine to put some sort of cage around it
i dont think he is worried about his gains at this point.

instagram.com/p/BfwumtSjJfq/?taken-by=ronniecoleman8

>roided for this

He did SS

daily reminder to not lift heavy

STAY SAFE AND DON'T FALL FOR THE POWERLIFTING/STRENGTH TRAINING MEME GUYS

Or you know, don't flood your system with drugs that encourage you to lift more than a human should ever lift.

Roidfags all die miserably, and all deserve ot

what blows my mind is how people like eric bugenhagen do meme lifts like 405 cheat curls, 880 btb deadlifts and gets away with it.

I think he said in one of his videos that steroids actually fucks up your tendons

They do, anabolics grow muscles way faster but do not help tepair tendons the same way, so roiders always lift more than they should because it's fake strength.

Eric has had injuries guaranteed but I'd also a huge person. I mean for a natural he is completely gigantic.

>fake strength

tell that to fucking dan green

Eric is still young. Ronnie is 53 years old. Give it time. PROTECT YOUR SPINE BOYS

dafuq happened

go look at the shit ronnie did. He lifted way heaver then any other bodybuilder. Doing that for your whole lift will destroy your body

>Ron is almost an invertebrate
Fuck

>dyel numbers

Ronnie leg pressed 3000lbs for multiple reps. Squatted 800. It’s no wonder his back is fucked.

carrying over 300 lbs. bodyweight takes its toll. A few sets of squats is not what did the damage

>leg press

isn't powerlifters like Zahir squatting 1100+ lbs? isnt that ray williams dude squatting 1000 in a drug tested federation?

No doubt ronnie was strong as fuck but it seemed like he destroyed his body because lifting heavy was never his focus, he just did it anyway.

I want to kill you op

His forearms are still bigger than my quads... fuck this gay earth

Fuck you he won Olympia 8 fucking times. Find me 8 all time championships for those other cunts

Spinelets when will they learn

bro i'm not hating on ronnie, just sayin u know

Samuel L Jackson looks old.

No. I don't know. Say something nice about him before I lose my shit.

>failed the police test TWICE
>failed the USA police test
>TWICE

damn, he achieved a lot in his life but he is a empty shell now. I hope he recovers basic mobility and strength

instagram.com/p/BfMrffNDoZ_/?taken-by=ronniecoleman8

wew boy. i did not want to see him like this.

Are you fucking serious? If I won MR OLYMPIA, 8 FUCKING TIMES, I would be content to be pushed around in a wheelchair. Or even die. Who gives a fuck?

Aids?

roids. not even once

>I would be content to be pushed around in a wheelchair
when you are mister Olympia try to stay the rest of your life in a wheelchair and tell how it went, love.

The guys 53 and his knees hips and back are fucked. Not very surprising he's dyel

We'll always have Paris, faggot.

He looks frail yet he's still bigger than majority of people

Stop posting pics of yourself

Still love watching him dumbbell press the 200s like they are feathers

>still aint nothin but a peanut

Can a man just deflate like that? Do I need to lift for the rest of my life?

Michael Strayhan?

Screamed the stable boy

Youre a moron. He's fucked up because he lifted stupid amounts while his body was at like 3% bf and dehydrated for shows, he's an idiot but the drugs themselves didnt get his body to this point

Yes. Not memeing.

He looks like he is wearing clutches, anybody knows what medical issues he has?

Multiple back and hip operations dating back years, and subsequent long recovery periods where he can't lift heavy ass weight.

He's also not allowed to stay on cycle doing operations. All sorts of scary things could happen if he were anaesthetised, body temperature, blood pressure, heart rate, respiration rate etc, are majorly affected by general anaesthetics, with a patient that doesn't react normally and has an enormous cellular respiration demand performing operations would be pretty much out of the question. They've had to put up with his mass previously, but he is slowly losing it because of the time he spends off cycle.

Its honestly the most amazing thing about Eddie Hall, that he didnt snap his shit up. His hand was a minor injury compared to what should have happened.

And yeah he did some pf that shit with no cushion, and destroyed his bones. Its amazing he fucked his back up that much and only notice when he went off cycle.

God damn it.
I praise Ronnie for his patience and Christian goodwill. Because I would want to skullfuck any soyboy that said anything negative about whatever I had to do to be literally the most muscular person in history for a full decade.