/CBT/ - DO I EVEN LIFT?! edition

? ctrl + f ? no cbt

>5"7'
>175lbs
>3 plates squat
>1 plate OHP
>3.5 plate Deadlift
> 2 plate Bench

How many lbs to lose before I look good?
Other suggestions?

why must you faggots expose us to your bulges and pubic hairs
jesus christ, if you want to post dick pics go to /homo/ or whatever it is.

Perfect trap body. Pls be my GF.

BLUE BOARD

You weigh as much as me and I’m 8 inches taller, you’ll look great after you lose a good 10-15 pounds of fat

Lose a bunch of weight. I can ohp 10 pounds over your bw easily after over half a year of not doing it and I look like shit 20 pounds heavier and 5 inches taller.

You are really fat. Like 20 to 30 pounds fat.

FFS I just opened this thread in public. Faggot.

I an tell you lift, but jesus christ, its time to cut. If you really have those lifts, you will look decent when you cut. I can tell you have some muscle definition, but right now you just look like a fat fuck.

>tfw getting ready to start cutting this next month

>6'2" 215 lbs 160/260/345/455

>blurring your face

Faggot

>You are really fat. Like 20 to 30 pounds fat.
That hurts, but much needed, thanks user.

>not posting pic

Faggot

Same guy. I think I need to get down to your weight to look good. Working on it now. I am the closest I've ever been to abs though which makes me hope it's only 10 pounds

I need to work legs so much more.. but overall I'm getting there little by little

You natural? I don't get why you are so heavy. Even if you were 20% body fat, you would be around 195 at 10% body fat, which is just about the natural limit.

We'll make it brah.
Definitely.

Mirin'

Jesus Christ dude.

Hit chest hard, mirin Delts tho.

were you born female? it's encouraging to see transmen on here

Thanks bro, but just a heads up I forgot to mention I'm 5'6, 130 lbs

hopefully I can inspire the manlets

I take all the regular shit like creatine, laxogen, 5-Methoxy-7 Isoflavone, but nothing like test or tren.

Most of these "Natty Limit" calculators are total bullshit. My FFMI is only about 21.5 so I'm well within natty limit.

Just fucking kill me anons. How much weight do I need to lose to get to 12% bodyfat? Currently 6'4" 205

Those arms are god-tier, nice work man

Cheers, I don't even isolate them other then some light incline curls as a stretching exercise.

20 or more, time to cut
mirin
Laxogenin does absolutely nothing

5'11, 163

We are the same height. Consider me inspired

Well, to be able to accurately answer your question we'd need to know what your current body fat percent is.

You have a ways to go, though. Especially as it appears you aren't carrying a lot of muscle (no offense)

U mirin?

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WEARING

Ya I definitely do not have much muscle my lifts are 95/145/185/285 but I'm trying to get at least visible abs before bulking so I don't become a fatass. I think my bf% is around 20%? But I'm retarded so I do t really know

How long have you been lifting, friend?

Since January 3rd of this year. I've lost 30 pounds so far but I feel like I'm not any closer to looking lean it's kinda depressing

Brother, you're so brand new to this. I know it's tough but be patient & keep working on progressing your lifts. Gains will come & you will naturally lean out (as long as you don't eat like a fucking pig).

Hang in there. Don't get discouraged. It's a process.

Trying to get back to where I used to be, joined the military and let myself go.

Was 225 benching 405
Now 205-210 benching 315

5'11.7

Horrible doughboy physique

Lift hard and eat clean. At your height and muscle mass you should try to recomp instead of cutting, otherwise you will end up a 175 pound skeleton

Too much chest, not enough core (deadlifts). Looking good though

Thank you desu.

Was here

How do I stay motivated? It's so easy to be lazy

Easy to do, easy not to do.

So just do

piece of advice from an old guy that did everything wrong: pay attention to your delts (all 3 heads). Good shoulders pay dividends for aesthetics

They are pretty close actually, you just have to be at the right body fat for the calculator to work. You would lose around five pounds of lean mass and about 17 pounds of fat cutting down to 10% bodyfat. That would put you at 193 pounds and a adjusted FFMI of almost 23.

That said, you definitely look lighter than you weigh. My guess is that the creatine makes you have 5-10 pounds of water weight, so you still have room to grow.

what supps do you take?

no, twinkcel

Why the fuck are you wearing that.

Thanks user. I hit deadlifts 2x a week already. Just have wide ass hips and a small waist. Here's a diff angle
Just creatine and protein to make shakes

>on Veeky Forums in public
>surprised when spaghetti is spilled

is your ohp really only 160?

r8 progress
200 20% bf
to........................

194 15% bf also went on creatine

6'1" and roughly 180lbs, been bulking for two weeks but im terrible at putting on weight

and back

You have a great frame, and it looks like you're putting in good work. Keep it up!

6 ft 190
down from 210. really want to get shredded, thought 185 would suffice but i think more like 175 to be shredded. fml

I haven't tried maxing on it for a while due to my main gym at work being a POS and not having a proper rack. I generally do a lot dumbell work, usually 4x8-10 with 65lb dumbells.

thanks bro!

How is this honestly speaking for 2.5 months? 6’0, 185lb

pretty good man

pretty good for 2.5 months man keep it up. keep going strong for a few years

I am going to go out on a limb and say your BP form is poor and activating your shoulders more than your chest.
With your body I would do incline first until it catches up

Mirin Dad Mode

Thanks anons. I’m gonna keep it at for good.

Fuck youre tiny but lean. Do you look like a kid with a large shirt?

tried to post my own thread and saw this one like 2 seconds later

thoughts?

fat fuck to above average so good work i'd say... still borderline dyel tho

Lifts?

You look good, big improvements. Just keep at it. You’re very close to being otter mode which will get you mad pussy.

do some back work for the love of god

haha I'm sure I would, but I never try to wear large shirts

My 115kg bench went up by one clean negative after 7 clean Reps 1 week after laxogenin, but I cant say that makes it worth it

wtf is laxogenin

Plant derived supplement that supposedly increases protein synthesis in humans. All it did for the 40bucks i spent was marginally increase my strength by half a rep and was possibly placebo.

yeah... im on team 'if its not steroids its useless' in terms of supplements.

yung lean here

Your skin is fucking gross cunt are you 8 or 40

Creatine is fuckin great tho.

my back is my strongest muscle group, but combo of bad lighting and a back pump makes it look flat

used it for months, saw no difference on or off it.

thanks for the constructive criticism and feedback

kek

Idk what the other user thought but your back is juicy. Just cut at some point and it’ll be extra defined.

Probably werent either using enough, or poor quality, or you weren't drinking enough fluids

It can be found naturally in things like beef so it’s been shown to have a more extreme effect on vegans or people who don’t obtain it naturally in their diet. I’ve been thinking about taking it but not sure if it’s worth the cost.

its dirt cheap, but really theres just no point to taking it. got my best gains off of it.

pretty fat

5'8"

only started exercising rigorously about a month and a half ago. Doing mostly 5mi LISS and brosplit alternating days. Still need to go down about 20 lbs more

R8 my back guys
5'7 Manlet 158 pounds

I can see your potential. Just keep at it and depending on what your goal is weight loss or muscle gain remember it’s at least 80% diet.

You pose like a bitch

Your anterior delt is huge compared to your posterior delt. you can really see it in the way your left arm hangs. Thumbs should naturally point out, pointing in means the anterior delt or pec minor is pulling.

Aestheticly, your shoulders would look awesome if they were even.
Healthwise, you can seriously fuck your rotator cuff with an anterior imbalance. Most rotator tears are up and to the front. Any over the head lifts put you at risk for a SLAP tear, and reverse grip will only put you at higher risk for injury.

moar delt exercises and work your forearms

thanks user

You could honestly lose about 30 lbs, you’re fat as fuck

>that filename
>you

Opinions?

more chesticles and you're gucc

hi

181cm, 93kg. Really trying to bring up Chest and Arms, and drop body fat.

Im
>90kg @5'9
>220kgsq
>120kgb
>190kgdl

you look like a softer, less hairy version of me desu

Pin to win. Did you forget this retard?

chest is fine, you need to work on your core

I only started working core a couple months back. I've been hitting it 3x week.