Well, why Veeky Forums?

Well, why Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mbyzgeee2mg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because thots cannot provide the companionship that a man truly needs in life

Because he still doesn't know the meaning of Stone Henge!

he's sub 6 inches

Because they're all brown and ugly?

exactly

no amount of thots can replace another man in your life

but look at the tits on the left one
holy jesus, i would use those as a pillow every night

Because he's gay

n-no homo

this, basically

He needs god.

I really like this shitty art style. It's so ugly yet the curved lines are so smooth. How can I learn to draw like this? Or like those airplane safety diagrams?

Because he has no meaning. Lifting the weights and getting the women in his bed was his goal. Now that he's achieved it he wonders why he's not happy. He needs something else to chase.

one has a Hitler moustache

Because he's a 2D man trapped in a 2D world, yet still never able to be with his waifu.

he needs to grow his lats
and his calves

sometimes being with people who you can't be yourself around is more lonely than actually being alone

kek

can't unsee

kek'd

but why would he be sad about that, though?

because he hasn't realized he is a gay bottom. Just accept you want a cock inside your anus, OP

I have a friend who's 6 years older than me. He's a bearded, balding, skelly weeb with pasty skin who smokes weed all day and play Counter Strike.

But god damn if he isn't the best company in the world. I can talk about ANYTHING with him, and feel completely at ease when we hang out. No thot could give me that.

I know that feel. The Romans had it right about brotherhood and loyalty amongst men.

trace shit.

nothing like buttfucking your besty before a big fight and not having your wife care.

I always wondered why all the Tumblr and Wikihow art is so similar.

I forgot his instagram name but all his shit is fucking ugly

These

oh shit

Because he never really craved thots or sleeping around but a meaningful relationship and genuine affection

He wish those thots are men

This. Men need male companionship, the sort found through working with other men or participating in team sports. Women make lousy companionship beyond sex.

His ability to form meaningful relationships has been eroded by constantly forming and dissolving relationships. No single woman feels special to him and therefore he cannot have the feeling of belonging he expects from relationships.

get a wife

Becusse he’s black

because he can't get white girl

Humans are naturally monogamous, by having multiple partners he's unable to make a real spiritual connection with any of them.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahayayayayayahahahahauauauahahauahauayuauayaa

You are seriously not a straight man writing that, are you?

Black pill desu

>he doesn't value his bromances over his fuckpieces
sad

My gf of three years broke up with my yesterday, We have a house, dog, and we've both poured sweat and tears into building what we have.

I'm pretty Veeky Forums, and I know women at work and tinderwhores are waiting for me, but I cannot even fathom the thought. Once you experience the kind of companionship I've had, 1 night stands and sluts mean absolutely nothing.

I've never felt more alone in my entire life. I'm starting to believe love is a mental illness. I used to love being a lone wolf.

winrar.

Know that feel man.
Once you are hooked on one, one night stands and the whole dating scene seem like shit even though you know you might do really well. Went through the same (well we are om a break and it seems to actually go the right direction again) and although I feel the test bubbling when I see a nice strange I cannot get comfy with the idea of dating one again and getting to know them.

Just want mine back...

Split up with mine after 4 years. High school sweet hearts but it went downhill. Separated for 1 year. Banged loads of girls, some hot, some not but always woke up with this feeling of emptiness afterwards. Can't make any real connection with anyone. Lose all interest as soon as i have fucked them. Always thinking about ex. Worst time of my life looking back.

Get back together after 1 year. It's hard at the beginning but worth it in the end. Married. Kids. Sorted.

My gf of three years cheated on me 6 months ago with a dude from her class. I had horrible paranoia and even nightmares about her fucking him for almost a year before because I had my suspicions. We lived together and she would tell me every day how she wanted to die in my arms.

Now? I look back on that and laugh bro. It was the single best thing that's ever happened to me. I've gotten more fit, got my school and career together, and found an amazing new gf just a month ago that makes me regain hope in relationships. You will make it too my man, don't worry. If I could make it through my literal worst hell, something I would wake up sweating about at night, then you can make it through this bullshit as well. It wasn't even that bad, just revealed a thot in my life and discarded her as needed.

a dog?

Love and lust are different.

Lust can exist between any mix of men and women.

Love can only exist between two men because women are incapable of it. It's why women are such horrible friends to each other.

>was absolutely exhausted from working all day
>qt3.14 sends me a message asking for help in some work
>help her out over a few hours
>at one point joke she should buy me a drink to repay me
>says thats a great idea
>later that night she asks what i drink and i say she doesnt have to buy me a drink if she doesnt want
WHAT THE FUCK BRAIN THIS IS THE OPPOSITE OF YOU MAKING ME HAPPY

youtube.com/watch?v=mbyzgeee2mg

nice reference

Because he doesn't have a son, a wife, or any male friends with him. Meaningless sex isn't companionship.

>still totally no homo

This but unironically. Having women around that you’re incapable of falling in love with is the worst thing ever.

>lonely cavedweller spotted

Because he shares a bed with his sisters.

>redditor doesn't understand the mannerbund
figures

This is truly the curse of being a black male. You can satisfy womens' sexual needs, but they will never be able to satisfy you back with the love and care a mother use to provide. Your fellow male friends are always looking at your woman like their next meal.

Being black is like being at the character selection screen and you want to be a sexual demon but cursed with never finding love.

These comics are so dumb. So thick on the symbolism. Are black people retarded

'Cause he's just a Veeky Forums piece of meat, not a good person and friend in a loving community.

Give it some time. I was together with 'the one' for just over 4 years. Was pretty set with the idea that I'd spend the rest of my life in a comfy relationship.

Then she started gigging with a new guitarist, got all distant, and before long she was explaining how she wasn't getting what she needed in our relationship so that's why she'd started screwing him. It was all my fault, y'see.

It hurt for a while, but like others here, it's worked out for the best. Moped around for a few months, then got back out there & got some nice trim, eventually settled in with someone else I get along with just as well. Life goes on.

Of course, the ex's fling turned out to be just that - a fling - and she's calling me daily now trying to apologize. It doesn't feel like a victory though. I just hope she finds someone new now.

such is life

Imagine having 3 wives but no bf

Get a dog, fuck sluts. Bawl your eyes out and eat a gun when he goes

why are people so flaky, were they always like this or is this something about our generation

> when he goes
I'm hugging my dog right now user.
dogs are the ultimate friend-tease

He needs the gods to send him the beast-man Enkidu to be his equal and bro companion.

they were always like this; technology makes it so they don't have to placate to polite society.

Initial sexual attraction bias lasts 2 to 3 years.

boy of soy is a natural enemy of strong male bonds.

Dont give up. Last year within one week my grandpa died, I badly burned my hand and on top of that my gf with whom i lived together left me after calling here from the er.
Sometimes shit just piles up until it collapses and you feel like drowning in it. Cheer up user, embrace the pain. Learn from it, become a better human, today is a gray, rainy day in your life but tomorrow the sun will shine on you again

this is what i'm terrified of
if i do achieve that body and start banging thots again...then what
will i find meaning in that life
will i forget how i wanted her as a wife two kids a nice house and a good job
or will i be even more lonely
i can pretend to be anyone and thing and make all of these excuses for why i can't be with this person or that but at the end of the day..
i'm just uncomfortable around people and am hoping that becoming better looking and going from nine inches to ten inches with 6.5 inches girth and whoring around will be enough to make up for it

Fuck that..
Gonna get gains, get cut, and go whoring.
Will decide if I should end it all when I become 50.

Fuck these autistic beta and nigger comics.

the journey is always more fun than the destination, no matter what your goals are

dam bruh this got me thinking

lol at the black men are better at sex meme.

Plato pls

Am I the only autism that isn't use to people in their bed at night?
>have chick I"m seeing at the time
>huge fake tits and fake ass
>first night of having her over at my place and after a straight up 1hour 30 min (yes I timed it) sex session she falls onto the bed exhuasted
>get weirded out when she just kinda goes under the blankets and passes out on the left side of the bed
>...not use to people sleeping in my bed
>lay down and try to go to sleep
>she keeps trying to cuddle with me
>get so frustrated that I can't just stretch out I sleep in the other room

Like no shit I got so frustrated because i couldn't move my st, cause her fake tits would like squish into me. I don't think I'll ever get use to that hsit

Nah just that one beta male

Because he is an Arab and obviously wants to rape a child.

>Well, why Veeky Forums?
Because hiring a bunch of nigger whores for a weekend is NOT being a dominate Alpha male.

The weekend will end and he will be alone again.

He knows no one wants him, unless he pays them to be with him.

Womeme's are inferior to men in EVERY single way

>having trust, faith, companionship and brotherhood with the lads is homosexual

>hiring a bunch of nigger whores
According too whom?
Most men would want to be baller enough to hire 3 instathots to fuck at the same time.
And since the #metoo thing and women coming out of the woodwork to talk about how they felt uncomfortable or were "pressured" into sex after throwing themselves at male celebs/athletes...
Most men of means are now exclusively going with instagram girls and seeing every chick(the attractive ones, uglies don't rate) who doesn't have a pricetag as an enemy with a knife behind their back.

That makes a lot of sense. They trace things from different pictures and that's why the perspective is so weird, like a medieval painting.

As a man who makes enough to buy the services of prostitutes, I sincerely disagree with your statement. Having a GF is nicer.

If you want to LARP go to Veeky Forums.

Because he's a vain misogynist looking for ONS with thots only? Because sex for sex' sake isn't fulfilling and it's a stale game once you've reassured yourself you can fuck someone if you want to? Because he's a faggot? Whatever is the reason, this thread ain't fitness-related, take your shit elsewhere

Prostitutes are not that expensive user. A ton of people on Veeky Forums probably make enough to hire them every weekend. It's just kind of a waste.

K...

They've always been this way. Technology allows the temptation to be much more constant though, so it does happen more, and the societal attitude towards cheating is much looser than it was in the past. People are just more open about it today.

That feel when this thread is now on Reddit.

Literately a 76 dead post unfunny thread on /r/Veeky Forums

I was just checking /r/cuckold and I noticed this thread was on /r/Veeky Forums in case you were wondering.

r/Veeky Forums/comments/836bjd/why_fit_feel_lonely/

thank you for bumping this shit thread from page 10 back on top, faggot.

>he says so as he uses reddit spacing
yeah Veeky Forums is a joke nowadays
between reddit being the cancer it always has been, twitter with people copy and pasting ever thread by the dozens, and that instagram page that uses whatever image found on Veeky Forums without even doing it properly....

"HEHEHE GUYSE LE FIT HUMOR TFW NO GF AMIRITE? LE FEELS BLOATMAXX XDXDxXDDDD"

fucking niggers

omg did he just say Hitler?!

grow the hell up

This too

lol post the rest, they're just as fucked up

How many monogamous primates are there? how many of those are we closely related to? do you think pre agricultural we had marriage?

think about it nigger

thats funny