Kpop shit

why do I see so many hot girls go crazy over kpop boys? their jaws and chins are so feminine and their bodies are ottermode at most.

I'm seeing hot blonde chicks going out with pretty boi asian fags now on my campus

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmun5PO54VE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/fitness/
anyway I think it's more jew programming
plenty of cute white girls at my work have yellow fever as well
honestly they're just the female version of weeaboos, koreaboos they call 'em

sauce on op's pic

>on Veeky Forums
>wants source on gay weeb shit
get out

>on an anime imageboard

okay you win, point taken
but we are on Veeky Forums

Cause they are attractive probably

In asia being muscular is seen as something only gay guys do. Only reason someone would be in gym is to look better for gay guys. So "feminine" guys are seen as trying to look good for girls.

Not listening to GOAT kpop while lifting

youtube.com/watch?v=lmun5PO54VE

its like having a gayfriend its the same way girls look at kpop dudes

Muscularity is literally something hardwired into animal's brains from millions of years of evolution to be a desirable trait. There is no way, no way that there is an entire race of women that just see muscles as homosexual when the primary imperative for the female of a species is secure a strong male and have him provide for her offspring. Asia is either an insane anomaly or people are lying.

Xenoblade 2

you forget that asians function like insectoids like a hivemind devoid of a soul

True. I guess all that I said only applies to actual mammals.

SAUCE?!

Kpop twink boys don't have 0 muscle they just aren't gym bro swole

picking up weights up and down isnt masculinity. asian societies are extremely competitive and status oriented, way more than the west. samuras would rather stab a blade in their bowel than die without honor. pilots in ww2 would flight their plane into a ship or building than go back and die in shame.
your idea of masculinity comes from 70s clint eastwood movie stereotypes and internet redpills because you have no real role model in your life.

you forget that asians function like insectoids like a hivemind devoid of a soul, prove me wrong

>believing what (((they))) tell you about eastern societies

but Veeky Forums is Veeky Forums

What you said has zero refutation to my argument that it is biologically rooted for women to like some muscle on a man. Status/money are things that require some higher order processing to be attracted to, but on a completely primal level a girl seeing a muscular dude is going to feel something, generally. It's as if you didn't even read my post at all. I didn't even mention weightlifting you complete fucking moron. You are extrapolating a ton of information and not responding to what I actually said.

Okay but what about all the rich dudes who are ugly but have super model wives?

no dude on a fucking animal level females are in part attracted to "big men", ie tall, muscles
no one teaches this to you

'Some muscle' is different from being a total skinnyfat bitch. Kpop stars are lean ottermode

they have huge expectations and are extremely competitive. study harder and work longer hours.
thats why suicide rate is so high and the people who actually don't want to live up to these high expectations literally lock themselves in a room for years.
its an entirely different culture, people in the west objectively have a lot more freedom and less expectations.

because biology arguments always come from people who never in their life opened a biology book and just repeat shit they saw on leddit. having some muscle and muscline traits can be aesthetically pleaseing, but not for everyone. just like there are many different types of girls who look good and not everyone likes the 80s playbook stereotype with fake boobs.
see

By this logic strong men and bodybuilders would be considered the most attractive, which is very far from reality

Overly muscular guys are considered homosexual and dimwitted with little class in the east, which is kinda true to an extent given how many fucking homos there are in Veeky Forums

Sad that this gook looks better than 99% of Veeky Forums

kpop niggas look a lot more overall attractive and well rounded than pure musclefags. They place a big deal on skin, fashion, hair and other shit as well whereas most lifters can't think beyond a muscle shirt. Plus they still lift and ottermode is all you literally need to pull bitches

Really wonder why :thinking:

do you find chubby women with wide as fuck hips and saggy milkbags attractive?
because i sure as fuck don't, even though i should be "biologically programmed" to like them, according to leddit
you're just a guy who started lifting for women and can't get over the fact that guys who don't lift might be perceived as more attractive than you

>hot girls prefers feminine asian bois
What is the opposite of a monkey-yelling bearded stinky rapefugee?
What countries are not bending over backwards to give muslims affirmitive action?

Think the answer is what they're trying to get away from, rather than what they seek.

How many white numales aint getting pissed in their open mouth and happily swallowing it?
The white numale is not the man you want to protect your children. Better move to some asian country or neighborhood with way lower crime statistic.

Ironically asian countries don't tolerate feminist shit and is very patriarchal

based elevens

>kpop
>>>/trash

>r/asianmascilinity

You're not fooling anyone

Veeky Forums is for people that like anime and share fitness as a hobby.

>Muscularity is literally something hardwired into animal's brains from millions of years of evolution to be a desirable trait. There is no way, no way that there is an entire race of women that just see muscles as homosexual when the primary imperative for the female of a species is secure a strong male and have him provide for her offspring. Asia is either an insane anomaly or people are lying.
Ever been outside the US sphere, dumbass? It's not just Asia, the prettyboy look is "in" everywhere without the US gym culture influence, which is anywhere outside the US; UK, Poland, Germany and Oz.

Asia is "an anomaly" by your standards yes.

Although personally I think lifting and being obsessed with gains is an anomaly. If you ask woman the majority prefer a soccer player body type to rugby player.

At least in my country. (Canada)
It's only guys who like muscles/want to intimidate other guys.

>At least in my country. (Canada)
It's everywhere outside the US gym culture influence.Asia, Africa, Europe (look at French and Italian men, infamous for being the hottest men in Europe).

This, pretty much. I'm from Switzerland and muscular guys are very rare here. Most people here are skinny and do sports for fun, socializing and health benefits. We realize that lifting to get huge muscles is pointless waste of time.

hahah 1 inch asian dick bois coping HARD AF dont u have some makeup and hair bleach u have to go apply kpop man

It's because they left humanity behind. Ottermode is peak aesthetics.