Could you beat this 5'5" manlet up fit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No now fuck off

Yeah

I'd take that faggot down in a heartbeat

I box and have like 50 pounds on Davis but I'm pretty sure he'd still beat my ass

Whats with all the manlet threads lately?

I'd jump on that goombas head till coins come out

how sweet to get his mother tattooed on his chest

No. Could kill him, but I can't beat him up.

if he's 5'5 absolutely I mean I have no doubt he can throw punches but with that height I would have like almost double range than him

>lately

lol cmon man don't treat manlets like goombas they're not that small

I'm 5'7 and although I'm not trained I could easily abuse my arm's extra reach to take this mongoloid down.

How about this one.

>implying 5'10 Mike Tyson didn't fuck up 6'6 pro heavyweights
And you're not even a pro heavyweight so unless you're 6'10 130kg, think again

No there was a definite increase in manlet cope today.

Size matters. Conor McMeme gets toyed with in this vid by a non-pro fighter

youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig

Statistical outlier, most people aren't 210cm and 200kg you idiot, McGregor would fuck up the vast majority of people

they are barely even serious, McGregor could just hammer this guys kidneys.

made me giggle

THIS VEGAN WILL FUCK YOUR SHIT UP

i could beat anyone up except pro athletes (minus soccer players/other pussy sports) and guys much much bigger than me on tons of gear. just because hes in ufc doesnt mean i cant fuck him up, i lift and am way taller

this guy looks like he has a noodle dick

haftjor could grab him and crush his ribcage if he would be serious. he could throw him around like a doll. when it would be strict boxing rules mcgregor would have a chance but the moment grappling is allowed haftjor would use him as his new sexdoll.

la goblino

you do know all you have to do to become a pro boxer is pass the medical dont you? this is evident when revising Mikes resume

I'd sit on him

He only knows how to box. I've been doing kick boxing for years now so all I have to do is kick him in the leg a few time and then he'll go down. Or if I time it right, I can just take him down and choke him out.

Nigga is the Great Value version of conor. Also he's like 5'11 and fights at 135 lbs

I doubt it i havent trained martial arts in like 7 yrs hed probably kick my ass