How do you cope with getting mogged?

How do you cope with getting mogged?

donating to those less fortunate than me

Steroids and active aggression I suppose. Wanna fight about it?

Mog them in a different way. Every man has his strength and weaknesses.
I for example mog other dudes (and chicks too, funny enough) with my nice golden locks like pic related. Just gotta find what works for you.

>he thinks height isn’t all that matters
They really will learn, will they?

I live and work in Boston, it's literally impossible to get mogged here unless you're going out to the REALLY expensive clubs that all the saudi fucks crowd around

what is mog

height doesn't matter if you have a fucked-up face, are balding, etc.
>inb4 manlet
I'm 5'10 so right in the middle height-wise
>inb4 5'10 is manlet
lanklets like to use their height as a trump card, but it's really just a meme, especially here on Veeky Forums
using your more prominent features (Face, height, etc) to make another person look worse in comparison
girls do it when they have huge boobs that block the photo of a girl will smallers tits for example

I was mogged today in literally every aspect - height, frame, face, hair, skin, life, everything you can think of - all by one guy.

I was literally shaking with jealousy, anger, and depression for a good two hours, and I'm still not over it.

Fashion? Confidence? Tone of voice? Did he have a cooler necklace/watch than you? Come on, don't let yourself get beat so easily

I don't need to, I respect the man for being something I find attractive and think nothing more of it.
t. Someone too autistic to give a shit

Be funnier than them. Countless generations of men in my family got women and jobs by being funny. I shall do the same.

My ancestors are smiling at me Chad, can you say the same?

It's best explained visually.

find some point of contention they have a very stupid or uninformed opinion on. Steer the conversation that way as much as possible without it being obvious. Get them to lose their temper as when people are around. I wouldn't consider myself a "good manipulator" but I'm successful at this particular thing.

By accepting that I'm ugly and that I'll never be a slayer. Just let go man...Stop with the looksmaxxing cope and live your life.

the big guy looks better next to the skelly but looks ridiculous in every other context. everything in that guy's look screams insecurity.

inb4 someone accuses me of being a dyel, sorry but no (unlike most of Veeky Forums)

the big guy's look screams insecurity?

TOP FUCKING KEK, go back to the pit manlet scum

C
S H O R T
P
E

>you on the right

>getting mogged by a wall

by squinting my eyes, fuck this gay chink lover

she will have slayer sons

Heightmogging is the worst.
Everything else can be changed and improved except hight. You can change your style, you can lift to get a better body, you can change your face with plastic surgery, you can even make your dick bigger, but the only way to increase your hight is by doing a painful operation that will fuck up your legs for the rest of your life just to get 1-2 more inches.

>you can change your bone structure

brutal.

Never go out.

>I was literally shaking with jealousy, anger, and depression for a good two hours, and I'm still not over it.
memes are unironically ruining lives

by never going in public

try and laugh at me now Stacey lmao stupid bitch

You dont have to take the “manlet” memes seriously. Everything written here is comparable to scribbles on a public bathroom’s walls

Butterface

unironically this

kek you really got her good user

left’s brother mogs both of them desu

This, I’ve been trying to warn people to get off Veeky Forums

Left looks like fucking Bruce Wayne.

Use being Mogged as a tool to improve your life. Some guy richer than you showed you up? Start planning your next financial move. Some guy Mog you on the beach? Hit the gym and diet twice as hard. Never stop improving because Chad doesn’t and you will always be compared to him.

I ask myself how I can look better so it doesn't happen again. Then I do whatever it takes to get there. Don't fold into yourself because you're not perfect when you can instead strive to be perfect.

I think you're projecting weaknesses on him to cope with him being better looking than you. How does he scream insecurity? And give objective answers you can actually see from the photo.

If they’re dumb enough to take them seriously then they deserve it

>tfw face type closer to the right
JUST

Emasculated

memed to death
take a break from this site

she gotta have the suction power of a millions vacuums with all those face muscles tho

>5'10
>Right in the middle
Kek

kek

>you can even make your dick bigger

>lanklets like to use their height as a trump card, but it's really just a meme, especially here on Veeky Forums

I'm 5' 9.5". I've just learned to accept being mogged (while also finishing every workout with bar hangs and stretches in a desperate attempt to get taller)

It literally is the 50th percentile where I live, and I'm even taller than the average earth citizen
You're not short, kek
don't be a victim of Veeky Forums memes

it comes from a PUA term: Alpha Male Other Guy (AMOG) that refers to when a random guy who's more alpha than you comes up to the girls you are hitting on and out-alphas you.
Over the years this has been shortened and turned into a verb, hence mogged, mogging, mog.
t. internet slang etymologist

give em blowjob then call them a fag

salutations, merchant

There was a thread yesterday where an underage Turk in Netherlands got jaw surgery because he was memed so hard.

He was then doxxed and he looked fine before the surgery but like a frog monster after.

I blame the parents tho

this ugly fat fucking nigger fucked beautiful women, you have no excuse you retards

Any muscular guy wears jeans two sizes too small and a tight white v-crew is super fucking insecure. There you go.

>Alpha Male Other Guy
>t. internet slang etymologist

delete the cringe you wrote and go back to redd1t, retard

You really need to leave this site buddy

that hyper NT dom masc BBC is like 6'5'' and moneymogs most of Veeky Forums and statusmogs everyone on Veeky Forums

when did Veeky Forums get so bluepilled?

What move is the short guy here supposed to make?

suck my dick fagtron

This is a terrible example of mogging and makes no sense

>5'9''
>Not short

kek

>taller than the average earth citizen
Comparing yourself to the earth average is a really, really fucking low bar you set for yourself