6'2"

>6'2"
>160lbs
>can only bench 80lbs
>bulking never works because I can't force myself to eat enough
>working out is only making my body more defined but not really bigger
Does this fucking end, I feel like I will never make it.

You won’t unless you eat. It’s 20/80 bro. 20% of making it is lifting 80% of it is eating like a complete fucking animal. I meal prep when I go to community college and people give me weird looks because I eat chicken and rice 3 times in class. You know what? Fuck em. You wanna make it? You have to eat. The gym is your battle field and your weapons of choice are a fork and knife.

Thanks for the motivation man, gonna try my hardest.

'2
lbs
>>benching 80lbs

why are you bulking fatty

I look frail compared to most people at the gym what do you mean?

Don’t listen to that homo, 99% of fit is autistic fat basement dwellers. Just starting eating heavy. 1.5 grams of protein per body weight. At your height you probably need to eat 3750-4000 calories a day. Protein shakes will be your friend. You’ll grow to hate food but don’t worry about it. Make Friday’s your cheat day. Eat food that you want. Don’t eat a whole pizza but nothing wrong with a few slices. You still have to hit your macros though. Use a bulking calculator online. It will tell you what calorie intake you need as well.

4k's a pretty hefty diet even for someone active.

He clearly needs to eat more but jumping to that is probably excessive. Especially if he's failing at eating even half that.

you know how fatties can’t just stop eating? you have the opposite problem, why can’t you just eat? easiest solution in the world til you have to do it.

i got the same problem as you, i changed my workout so many times bc i was never making any gains

i never saw any progress until i sat down and started counting the calories and all that, before that i was just eating what i thought was a lot.

Thanks dude, great advice, I've never had it explained like that before weirdly enough.

>why can’t you just eat?
Well I'm a freshman at college and I'm pretty much broke right now so it's hard to count calories or even get enough food since I'm only allowed 3 entrances to the cafeteria per day. I'm sure I can figure out a way around it though. I've accidentally slowed my metabolism to the point where I can probably go a full day without eating if I needed to without much of a problem.

Yeah that's what I'm gonna have to do too I guess.

same height, was 10 lbs lighter than you 2 months ago, now slightly above 160 lbs
just got a gym membership and started using barbells this week after some dumbbells/calisthenics at home
started a new diet too
can do 1pl8 minimum for reps in squat, deadlift, and bench since hitting the gym
eating is the hard part for me too
I've found that eating more meals throughout the day, and never stuffing yourself until your final meal of the day helps
also drink lots of milk, I drink about 7.5 cups a day now (slightly under half a gallon)
consuming close to 4k calories daily now, could easily up that if I increased the amount of rice with each meal too, but too many carbs make me bloated

Eat a carton of eggs a day on top of what youre currently eating. 12 eggs. Easy af. 2 bucks a day. Increase all your lifts a little each session Watch yourself grow like a beast over a six week period.

So much autism on Veeky Forums I'm 6ft 6 96kg (like 200lbs?) and I barely crack 3k when I'm bulking. Don't make the mistake of listening to the autism on this board and eating so much that you think you're growing but just getting way too fat.

I’m in college atm. Lost about 15lbs freshman year now half way through sophomore year gained like 20lbs. The key is milk, bread, and peanut butter. All are cheap. Just buy a loaf of whole wheat bread and peanut butter and eat a sandwich before bed. Lasts for a week, has thousands of calories, costs about $7. Keep an eye out for events with free food and just absolutely gorge yourself at meals. It gets easier and easier because your stomach expands. Gl m8

To add to this only YOU know what you need from a diet. You'll never learn if you keep asking the internet and don't try yourself. If you fail, you learn.

this. youre not making gains because you're not accurate with your protein and calories. Do it for 30 days and you'll feel a noticeable difference.

Hahaha skinny fucking lankbitch

Don't make it any worse

Im 6'3 you spaghetti lookin mofo, you just need to eat more, I used to think it was hard to gain, but count your calories and you'll gain

is the cafeteria buffet style? you gotta pack that shit in man. bs you cant count calories you have the school literally making food for you, download an app

Holy shit dude, 80lbs? If you're not joking, you are exceptionally weak. If you want this nightmare to end, eat more. Doesn't have to be clean. Get your proton in, but other than that... just eat calorie-dense shit.
Protip: If you drink a weight gainer with coconut milk 2 times/day, that's already around 3300 kcal (1 L of coconut milk is about 2300kcal)

This is probably bait, but I'll bite. You need to take pre workout and go on a rampage at the gym. Then you need to take creatine and whey. You'll get cheap gains, but it'll be enough to get you started. Also, when you're that skinny your main focus should be on protein intake

What no one in this autistic thread has realized yet is that at 160 pounds with an 80 pound bench, the guy is on the chubby to fat side of “skinnyfat.” People telling him to bulk are telling him to scar years of his life

He has zero fucking muscle if he cant bench 45kg, you think he should cut down and look like a fucking skeleton cunt? How is that any better?

Not being fat as fuck.
No stretch marks.
No health impacts from becoming fat as fuck.
Not having to cut a significant amount of mass and probably lose some muscle once he retardbulks.

Yeah I'm just gonna start stuffing stuff into Tupperware containers.

I'm gonna go in a check how much I can bench tomorrow, I don't believe it is that low either. I think I'm just being lazy or measuring it wrong.

Thanks for the tips

>chubby to fat side of “skinnyfat.”
I'm not though, I'm literally just thin and weak as shit. I recently started working out again which is the main reason I'm not strong at all yet.

He has no muscle at all you dumb fuck, post your body it's obviously a twig with 0 gains I'd rather have gains and a bit of flab than be a weak stick bitch

You are to skinny. 3000 calories? I eat that much to bulk at 5’7”
No wonder you are only 200 pounds at 6’6”
People underestimate the amount of calories they need to eat. Or they eat the correct amount of calories but not enough protein. You are going to gain fat no matter what, ignore the scale. Look at yourself in the mirror. See how your clothes fit after a few months of bulking. If they are getting tight in the stomach back off on the food. Are your lifts going up every week? If so good you are doing it right. In the beginning your lifts should be going up 5-10 pounds a week. Noob gains are strong if you are lifting correctly. You should be sweating while lifting too. If you aren’t you are taking to long of breaks. Everyone gains weight differently too, I gain it in my face and chest first. You can do it op. Lift and eat!

That “bit of flab” also raises estrogen in your body, which makes gains harder. Forgot that one. Dumb insecure fatass.

Really, so you bigger than me you lanky little cunt?

Hey man, I can relate. I recently just started this journey too, at your identical stats of 6"2, 160lbs. I'm currently 170lbs now, (after 3 months LOL IK) having made some progress, but food is definitely the most difficult to address. Like someone had said, shakes are really good and can get you those calories.

Alright I will get some, I'm going home for break in a week or two so it will give me an opportunity to get my diet together.

>gets called dumb insecure fatass
>RRRAAAHHH ME BIGGER THAN YOU

You're on a bodybuilding thread you dumb fuck. Lets see your lean "physique" you dry spaghetti looking bitch. Can't be insecure if Im fine with posting pics kek

Maybe talk to your primary care physician about why you can't seem to make yourself eat more. They may be able to recommend some kind of supplement to help with that, or even have your labs checked for nutrient deficiencies.

Failing that, you may be able to trick your body by taking in liquid calories. I know for me they don't fill me up as much, so when I'm bulking I always make sure to have plenty of liquid meal replacements on hand.

Aaahahahaha

Skelly Friend.

Also 6'2. Im just past 160 now at 164 from 147.

What are you doing and eating? Do you have MyFitnessPal?

We will make it.

if you can only bench 60lb id recommend doing pushups until you can do at least 50.
i'm 5'11, about 145lb con only do about 70-80 pushups these days before its a real struggle and can bench about 175lb.
when i could do 500 pushups i could easily bench 260lb but i could not fit any more weights on my bar. i only have shitty sand filled weights

do legs idiot

One trick I've found for food is Grocery Outlet. They have staple foods for super cheap. I get solid containers of Almond Butter for $5. 10 tablespoons between sips of a 16 oz glass of milk is an easy ~1000 calories.

If your appetite isn't huge, which mine never is, you can take a tincture of digestive bitters which will make you need to immediately eat.

Lets see your legs user

Not OP but good tip on the coconut milk w gainer shake. Def gonna do this.

>6’2
>164

I’m 6’2 (bordering 6’3) at 172 and you look bigger than me.. how is this possible?

i can see mine just fine. gotta squint to see yours

I'm following this regiment, should I switch to something else until I get stronger?

I don't think it's to the point where I need to see a doctor, a lot of it is just breaking this mental barrier.

This gives me hope. I don't have MyFitnessPal and mainly just eat burgers and ramen everyday. Today I had a big can of tuna and a bunch of oatmeal though.

Sounds like a good idea.

I dunno. I have suuuuuper wide shoulders and my Lats are really wide as well. I'm pretty sure I look 2D when viewed from the side.

I've done the same but it's absolute shit for gaining actual weight.

Things I smash now that are cheap.

Brown rice
Milk
Almond butter
Ground turkey
Avocados are $1 each at Grocery Outlet
Sweet potatoes puréed with skin on with coconut oil and milk
80% lean hamburger with fat drained
$1 bag of frozen corn is 500 calories and add 3 Tbs of avocado oil $6 at Grocery Outlet.
Protein powder w milk or water
Gainer shake with frozen bananas and almond butter
Self hatred is my main fuel source

That's the main bulk of my diet

i don't really do anything other than body weight. i got the weight bench i have from a mate who was giving it away only ever use it to sort of gauge my strength.
weighted squats i do though, just because i hate squats and id rather get it over with faster.
Anyway i would would stick to a body weight routine training to failure 5-7 days a week until you are starting to get between 50-100 reps in pushups sit ups and squats, over 20 pull ups, chin ups and handstand pushups.
add what ever else in you feel. but the biggest thing is training to failure every day, have a rest day if you really need but only doing body weight unless your morbidly obese or have literally the worst form in the world your not going to hurt yourself. But too see any real benefit training like this you need to have a healthy balanced diet, drink lots of water and i mean a lot, i can drink more than 5 liters some days and get a good amount of sleep. i wont give you any figures for that because peoples needs vary,, but enough so you wake up feeling refreshed and not just sleepy and lethargic.

lifts? 6'1 130lbs here

Skelly friend. Everything from John meadows. if you search for John Meadows Back/Chest/Legs/Arms and you'll find them. I posted them in another thread today. I've added work for calves and OHP for shoulders on chest day.

6,0 133lbs skelly here
I'm always hungry in college

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT
GOMAD SS 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10

No that program is fine. Stick with a program for at least 3 months and see how it works out for you and if you are going to change to another program it needs to be one with linear progression until you've milked all your noobgains.

>>bulking never works because I can't force myself to eat enough
kys

0.8 not 1.5

He is 6'2

Are you me
Literally same height, weight, problems

Its the skelly way. We can make it though. If you're young. GET FUCKING AESTHETIC. It will change your life. Do whatever it takes. Easiest calories are 5 pieces of shitty bread w water, potatoes with cheese and butter, milk, and self hatred. Until you truly hate seeing your skeleton ass in the mirror and hate girls ignoring you, you won't be willing to do what it takes.

>get fuckig aesthetic
So do the things i’m having trouble with now
But nah cheers. I’m not skinny fat because i have some definition and muscle in my upper body without have the bloated belly. Just not nearly as big as i’d like to be.

>6'1
>125 pounds last time I checked

Is there any hope for me?

3.8 not 0.8

Add more liquid calories.