Spend a year losing weight

>spend a year losing weight
>am now a normal size but have disgusting loose skin
IT’S NOT FUCKING FAIR, THIS IS EVEN WORSE THAN BEING FAT

No it isn't OP, it shows how hard you worked

Surgery cost too much?

Fill it back up with muscles faggot.

You should've been lifting.

As a former fatty, shut the fuck up. Yea loose skin can fuck with your aesthetic gains, but it is so much better than being fat. I've had loose skin since I lose 80 pounds about 5-6 years ago and I would deal with it than be fat. Start putting some muscle on.

Yeah man just lift to fill out a belly that was previously 300lbs+
Retard

OP here, my max was 210

And you spent a year losing weight?
I hope you're a manlet or a woman.

I exaggerated desu, but the issue still applies

You can't get away with no loose skin if you were heavy enough to have it, but lifting and focusing on problem areas can help.

Or you can just bitch about your mistakes and do fucking nothing. That'll be useful, I'm sure.

Lifting doesn't help with loose skin anywhere outside your arms and legs, unless you were barely fat to begin with. There isn't anything you can do about serious loose skin without surgery.

If you are fat enough to have loose skin in the stomach, you are probably fat enough to have it in your arms /legs/chest too. Lifting can help with all of that.

I get that it will not fix all loose skin. But the is that because it won't fix all of it you shouldn't even bother, as suggested by
is a stupid thing to say.

if you only spent a year losing weight, you either crash dieted, and the loose skin is entirely your own doing and because you didn't learn how to properly eat, soon, you'll be fat again and the
loose skin won't be an issue

If did it slow and steady, you wouldn't have loose skin but since you have, you're either a genetic dead end or it's still fat

Dumb meme.
People who crash diet can easily end up with no loose skin. Check /fast/.
On the other side of that, you can go slow and make the process last 2 years+ and still end up with loose skin. It's all genetics.

>its all genetics

found the fatty

Not fair..Go die in a fire

that's basicaly what I said, but if you were to actually read to read instead of reading to reply you'd see that I addressed that it could be genetics.

Is a year to lose 50-60 pounds really that fast? It felt unbelievably slow

You implied that crash dieting / taking it slow makes a difference, with genetics just being a safety net for the outliers. What method you use makes no difference. You either end up with loose skin or you don't.

>fatty
>topic is loose skin
:thinking:

Maybe you shouldn't have gotten fatter than shit to begin with faggot

You said you were 210 so now you're about 150. A year is a long time to wait until you've lost the weight but it's probably still fat. It's not because you're losing weight that you're losing purely fat. You could have given up good food for even less calories which fucked your body composition, which plays a huge part in what you look like at lower weights.

The only thing you can do now is maintain and lift heavy as shit. It will still take a few years.

If you're reasonable, you'd now that you've put your body through a lot of stress by being overweight. You don't just snap back and have it over and done with.

Keep at it, lift heavy and maintain.

My brother has sorta the same, he didn't lift though but just dropped basically everything he ate. He has a pouch now and is 66 kg (155lbs). He still has plenty of fat.

I was 120kg (264 lbs) at my max, it's been nearly 4 years and only now I feel comfortable that I can properly lean out without noticing loose skin when hitting a certain weight. So that "loose skin" was still fat.

Your a fucking retard. It is all up to genetics whether you will have loose skin. I lost my weight over a year and a half and still had loose skin. I’m so tired of this meme about losing weight slowly preventing it. Get educated you stupid fucking basement dwelling cunt!

Thanks