How can I deal with the back acne?

How can I deal with the back acne?

spread ur ass

Stop roiding

nice ass
i'll help pop your backne bro

Buy a really fatty bar of soap, exfoliate twice a day. Moisture actually helps surprisingly. Really fucking hot showers till the end then soap, then blast of cool water to close your pores

stop injecting deca, test and equipose?

That's a wide Back spread for those lil legs bruh

roiding for this

Why the fuck didnt you take this pic with boxers on or something???

I know that feel

Still get spots on the back and im now 30

Tried every soap and body wash known to mankind and still get them. Tried rubbing apple cider vinegar, tried getting sun on my back, changing bedsheets over and over, no fap etc..etc..

The only thing that really has helped is the doctor put me on a antibiotic a few years ago and it disappeared after a few months. Its all come back since stopping so I just live with it now.

Its just genetics and we have to deal with it.Yours isnt that bad to be honest. You wouldnt notice it from a distance and its not uncommon to have what you have.

can't you drain the big ones because trapped shit is in those?

>not wanting to show off your beautiful ass
no homo

someone would have asked to take them off if he did

nice glutes though

For what it's worth pic related works really well for me.

I had bacne so bad it looked like what you'd see on google images, like this fellow said BAR.SOAP is a miracle worker, at least in my case. In about 2 more months I should be completely free of acne, I expect maybe a few small spots coming and going but when you've been on the end of the spectrum you really don't care about that.

pic related is the soap I use

scrub with hard sponge and moisturise. for some reason moisturising acne on back makes it clear up but on face will blow up. Also look up dermarollers for scars. but honestly if you're fit the acne is nothing

As a spotty fucker, I would love to have a back like that.

Mine dropped like 70% after i stoped warm showers, i use cold one just outside of warm range. It almost non existent after i started sleeping naked and changing bedsheets every 4 days.

What personally works for me is exfoliating about twice a week (more irritates my skin and causes more acne) with soap and some shower gloves. Then I use these face pads with salicylic acid and rub them on my back before bed 5-6 nights a week. Keeps my back clean.

Get off the roids.

>BAR.SOAP
>2018
>Amerimutts discovering a fucking soap

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP

Accutane is best.I wouldn't take it juicing though because both would be hard on the liver.

But I can't take it anymore it raises pressure inside my head. Which sucks because NOTHING else and I mean NOTHING else worked.

Get off the gear

pls sit on my face

sadly true

Should I moisturize my back every night before bed?

Had same, solved it
1. Get an exfoliating sponge or luffah or one of those jap washing cloths - wash your back with it - but be aware that too much can harm your skin, keep light pressure, circular motions, don't make your skin raw
2. Get a body moisturizer - vaseline makes one without smell that I use - well moisturized skin both gets less acne AND handles new acne better
3. Dove moisturizing soap (bar or liquid) seems to be a good choice
4. Don't recycle shirts

>. Don't recycle shirts
what does that mena?

Men aren't supposed to have big legs, that's a feminine trait. Go away SSfag.

dont wear the same shirt until you wash it

Try sitting on my face