Tinder General

Post your tinder, talk about success stories, cat fishes etc.

Bonus points if you discuss tinder matches at the start of lifting and now.

How fit do I have to be until pic related starts to work? Most whores just unmatch me after they read the bio, I can seen to figure out why.

get rid of everything between 6'4 and no ugly bitches. that shit is tryhard as fuck

Talking about yourself in your bio makes you look needy. Just post height and a witty one liner of you're capable of it

man that description is just pathetic

How did I get redirected to /r/cringe?

>tinder
Enjoy your gonorrhea

You sound like the biggest twat

I've gotten a bunch of matches recently but apparently none of them know how to hold a conversation.

I really am :)

What should I say /fit?/

Get a load of this 14 years old tough guy.

Go back to Africa

That Mila Kunis orgasm gif followed by a question mark.

"you are to dai for"

half of that shit doesn't even make sense. it's just shoe-horned in and piled on top of one another.

either fix it up or just get rid of it.

That's satire.

Now we wait, must shower, will update in 10

>be me, 21/m
>single for almost a year
>match with qt on Tinder, 6.5/10
>a bit apprehensive at first; first tinder date was trash
>talk to her anyway
>both into gaming, anime, basic geek culture
>decide to meet up
>looks better in person, solid 7/10
>super nice, pursuing education degree, open minded, no family problems, no red flags to speak of
>always tells me how much she likes me and how I'm not like other guys
>have been dating for a few weeks
>is cosplaying with me at a convention next week

I did it boys.

Why do you use a tripcode?

Why'd you use both?

>get notification that I have like 200+ potential likes after traveling from city to city
>swipe left on people not near me
>swipe right on guys who are close and have matching interests
>few matches in a blue moon because I see profiles like OP and pass them instantly
>never planned to date in the first place so hung out with some cool people with common interests regardless.
>made some art friends, but an actual guy I'd consider going out with is hard to come by when I'm using the app the people use for casual fucking when I have my legs sewn shut at the thought.

Am I just out of the times? I hate the idea of casual hookups and not sleeping with somebody you've known for a while and trust/love.

because he's autistic

I'm a dude and I'm the same way. Actually came across a girl's profile who had a bf and was just looking to bang. Not cheating, mind you; he knew about it and supported it. To each their own, but I prefer forming a friendship, followed by an intimate relationship, followed by fucking like rabbits.

>caring this much about tinder
>having a "tinder general' on a fitness board

Your description is trash, and by extension any girl that this works on is trash, regardless of how fit you are.

>No ugly bitches, no fat hos

This is like the piece of corn atop the shit cake you've created. You've successfully made yourself out to be the most stereotypical shallow douche bag on the app.

The least you could do is spell "hoes" correctly.

art friends? how dry is ur pussay

Congrats my man, I am in a similar situation been dating for 2 months now and things are just great.

Most of us lift for women, mate.

>have bumble couple of months ago
>get decent amount of matches with a few a day
>re-download it and use same pics
>no matches at all

what the fuck

>go on date
>let person know I don't kiss or have sex until I can trust them, like them, etc etc. (aka nothing until we have a connection because I hate the idea of giving that away)
>never do any of that ever because they think I'm a prude or do a 180 find a cheap skank that'll bust her asshole open for "fun"
>all my girl friends say I should "just do it" or "try" casual hookups so I get laid
>get repulsed and just stay inside playing video games if I'm not at the gym or at work
I've accepted I won't find anyone just so I won't feel as bad.
I got them through an artsy fartsy guy who took me to an event. Eventually he left so I hung out with girls who were there and we still talk to this day.
>how dry
Very dry, obviously, since I don't get anything.
Is the description the same? Is your distance thing too short/are you in a weird location [sometimes]?

Bumble puts fake profiles up
Tinder allows bots to be put up and uses fake profiles to figure out your “score”

That’s why

i had messages from 95% of the profiles and they weren't bots afaik

i'm not really fussed, just seems odd.

Unfortunately Tinder isn't known for the quality of its male members, as is plainly obvious by OP's horrendous bio.

Don't listen to your friends. Only you know what you want. Decent men are out there; they're just a lot harder to find.

>I'm not like the other girls xD

.. So you just want some free food?

Beats me then brah I haven’t been on bumble in a year

I want a relationship and I pay for my food.
Yeah, I'm only on there because the same friends told me to try it out because they thought it was funny I didn't understand how it worked.

Don't comfort the roasties

Most woman aren't worth the time, like this one. Bitch can't even pronounce her own name.
>mission failed, we'll get em next time

Just stop.

This

You sound ugly or larping
Post your hand

HAHAHHAHHAHAHAH

Good god kid you are pathetic

Do you have trouble finding guys irl?

Today OP was not a faggot

Nice

my profile is just

impress me

works every time

Question for the white fags of Veeky Forums are you only attracted to other white guys? I read an article about dudes on grindr and how "racist" it was to have a racial preference when dating

go away boomer libtard

everyone prefers their own race its a biological imperative ingrained in us

I'm a 7 maybe and my hand is bones, skin, and has short stubby acrylic nails so I stop picking at them. I wish I could let them naturally grow out but I don't know if I take these nails off if I'm cured.
I don't think so? People give me compliments and I've been handed a love letter once at work by a customer. I just sperg out and go "ok here's your stuff thank you have a good one!" and then kick my own ass when I realize they were being flirty.

What search input brings up the gif?