LISK NEW ROADMAP AWESOME

GUYS see the live conference. new roadmap announced. Awesome security feature introduced.

BUY BUY BUY.

>worse than ARK
Nothx

Sums up the conference

Was it crap? Price just dropped about $2

Stuttering potheads

everyone had more expectations

lmfao holy shit

Yeah, rebrand put off until until Feb 20, 2018. SDK not released. Roadmap didn't change. Revolving door of staff. etc

how that shitcoin is worth 8$ is beyond me

Congrats on this. Seriously.

Sums up crypto really well.

I've noticed every conference is a shit show of introverted betas trying to be multimillion dollar CEOs. They've never delivered - always sell

Wow! Someone is getting real rekt right now

The conference today revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $5 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $3 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all Liskers. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded Lisker wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded Liskers will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you Liskers. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be a Lisker.

I was up 5% for a bit. Then in the end down 28%. Fucking day trading, I've only made money daytrading three times and that was on OMG, XLM and GRS. Good thing most of my shit is in cold storage because if I had access I'd probably lose it all.

LISK is retarded, one of the coins I hate the most: unfair proof of stake mechanism, shitty ass development team with no product ALL hype no product, you have to type the entire passphrase to see your wallet, etc, etc.

Easily one of the worst development teams in crypto but the lisk fans are SOOOOOOO religiously overzealous that I have some lisk just because there will be some dumbass fucker willing to buy it in the future, but I really hate it. It's a shit coin.

wtf its dumping big time. why?

Down nearly 20% lmao thank fuck I only have about $40 of spare change on this stuttering shitcoin.

holy shit LOL

I tried letting you guys know yesterday, but buy ARDR. It's better than LISK and ARK combined.

dubs of truth

rofl Wasn't this shitcoin meant to rebrand at the end of September?

Circulating Supply
998,999,495 ARDR
Max Supply
998,999,495 ARDR

Think so. I picked up mine for this. Then the China stuff happeb d and killed everything. Think it got to about $10 then

>not dpos
LOL

i know right PoS is shit DPoS is way better
just like ark does.
delegate fucked up or is shady ?
switch vote and kick him out of top 51
simple

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

GET RISKED