What foods soften stool?

What foods soften stool?

Also, I think I have small tear because there's a little blood on the toilet paper. What's the best way to treat that?

Fast for a week. Then diet high in fiber, raw veggies, oats. Shiting will only worsen inflammation and keep giving mechanical damage to the wound, stalling recovery.

dont fast if youre constipated
the shit will stay in your insides and rot
you need to clear your bowels before fasting

Raw sauerkraut

yoghurt, kefir, all that

water

actual food.

>American health care

OP; junk food, fatty food, milk, lots of water, stuff that feels soft and smooth inside you.

Wait, that came out wrong.

Anyway, NOT high fiber, oats and veggies, that will make it worse.

t. sufferer

Orange juice

Dietitian here. It's mostly about fluid and fiber. Basically as the liquid digested food passes through you, water is drawn out of it into the large intestine. The longer it takes for food to clear your system, the more water is drawn from your stool. Generally, if your food is too hard it means you don't have an adequate fluid intake as compared to your fiber intake. The more fiber you eat (vegetables and fruit mostly, whole grains too) the slowest the transit time=firmer the stool. It's why if an average person ate 2 FiberOne bars they'd shit bricks. There are other contributions, like a high fat diet causing fatty, loose stool. Medications affect it as well, as do exercise and caffeine. Mostly you should focus on eating lots of fiber and drinking shittons of water.

Fiber, so fruits

anything with magnesium in it

banana, broccoli, oranges, etc

this

magnesium shortage is very common in athletes. It's also almost impossible to overdose. Eat more magnesium and not only will your stomach work harder, you will also sleep better. Personally I both eat magnesium supplement and at least one fruit every day.

this , i like cabbage alot.
i drink chia water everyday too
pour a shot of chia in to a sports bottle , add water shake and wait 10 min.

As a dietician do you agree with anything posted here kek

I see a lot of good info and a lot of bad.
>Energy balance is King
>You don't need more than 2.0g/kg bw PRO unless you have serious head trauma or burns
>Food sources of nutrients are generally more desirable than isolated supplements
>Bulking and cutting the way /fit suggests is generally undesirable for maintaining healthy insulin, cortisol, and glycogen
>Fasting threads take isolated clinical trial observations and wrongly apply them to /fitizens
>The most heavily analyzed literature for nutrition is locked behind a paywall for professionals (EAL library) but all that research goes directly into US Dietary Guidelines 2015-2020
>Most recent studies (post-2000) haven't been substantiated

thanks guys

Could be internal hemorrhoids.
I'm no expert, since I just started trating mine, but if it's your problem too high amounts of hard to digest fats and spicy food might be a bigger problem than low fiber in the diet.

You'll have to see a doctor too, because you might need to stick suppositories up your butt. [spoiler]It's worth it though.[/spoiler]

do shots of olive oil

or go to the drugstore and buy a proper stool softener

Chads cock up the ass will help unblock the clog

Chic-fil-a

oats

I already eat real food. I eat very clean - oats, beans, turkey, avocado oil, veggies everyday, macaroni for carbs. I rarely eat junk food, and even then I only opt for subway
I doubt it. I can feel it on the inner cusp of my asshole, happened yesterday when my bowels were larger and harder than usual. Had blood on tp, freaked out and made this thread

My food is pretty spicy, so I will cut that out for the time being. I also use a lot if avocado oil in my cooking - is that hard to digest?

>My food is pretty spicy, so I will cut that out for the time being.
I think that's not a specifc cause, but that can hurt badly if you have an open wound on your rectum, regardless of the cause. So it's probably a good choice, at least for the time being.

>I also use a lot if avocado oil in my cooking - is that hard to digest?
Frankly, i do'nt know. My doctor recomended to avoid fried foods in general, but there's probably a better metric to determine that.

It could still be internal hemorrhoids. As I understand it, they dilate and make an otherwise healthy turd to scratch and damage the rectum or make a bad turd do more damage than it would otherwise do.
Also, with how ridiculously common hemorrhoids are in general, it's always good to keep the possibility in mind. They affect like 2/3 of the population, admitedly to wildly varying degrees.

If it keeps happening with some frequency, like once every 1 to 3 months, it's worth to check it out.

Good shit man.

What's your take on intermediate fasting as a way of cutting?

Only benefit is regulating your hunger, but this can be a useful tool to help regulate your intake. Plenty of people with busy schedules naturally follow the 8/16 but still have shitty diets and shitty bodies. It doesn't have a substantiated, specific benefit for losing fat.

That being said, I use it every day because it feels natural.

In addition, some research finds that people who eat the abundance of their calories in a small window (ex. at the end of the day) are more likely to both overeat and choose higher fat, lower nutrient dense food.

Hope that helps, overall I recommend IF if it fits your schedule and helps you control your hunger impulses.

Just what I wanted to hear. Thanks foodbro

>In addition, some research finds that people who eat the abundance of their calories in a small window (ex. at the end of the day) are more likely to both overeat and choose higher fat, lower nutrient dense food.
>ftw I do that

I keep telling myself it's okay because I've earned it through out the day, but I know it's probably not a good mindset.

But I still think it's not inherently a bad thing and it might work out with enough discipline.
For one, it's a good way to keep you from eating shit throughout the day. Recently I started trying to make a small snack in the late afternoon so I'm not hungry at night and I can dine a smaller meal.

My benis :DDD