How do you respond to richfag bullies

>get fit
>get in argument with someone in my apartment block (who is unknown to me at the time extremely rich)
>he threatens me
>I square right up to him
>"If you touch me I'll sue the fuck out of you and pay 20 people to kick your fucking head in"

Find his address and name and do some old /b/ style life ruining tactics.

>threaten to sue him because of physical contact
>threaten him with violence

Youre not very clever, are you?

the last line is what the richfag told op

how will op sue the fuck out of a richfag and pay 20 good men to kick the richfag's head in?

With such a poor intellectual capacity, it's probably best for all if monkeys like you stay out of all kinds of arguments.
*dissappears in to the shadows*

slot the bastard between the eyes, you won't have any problems then.

Idk, I was reading it like OP wasnt a giant pussy, my bad

There are almost no instances where the law gives you the right to physically attack someone based on what they say to you.

The only case is where you feel physically threatened. Like if they were holding a weapon or getting ready to fight you (hands up, taking swings).

those 20 people are no match for a gun

talk to his parents if they do not spoil him completely assuming he’s not like 30. Threaten to contact the police and buy a gun for personal safety.

t. son of super rich parents

I'd probably just rob him somewhere down the line if he's rich.

>20 good men

I like that this is still kickin

Roast him.

Look at this daddy's money pussy bout to call his mom. Go to plebbit roast me if you need ammo

what you did? did you step back like a frightened dog? LMAO
You should've kicked his ass and suffered the consequenses like a real man.

>everyone takes a beating sometimes

> obeying the law
NGMI

>you won't be able to sue anyone if you will be 2 meters down faggot

just keep lifting until he loves you (full homo)

laugh and dont touch him first. Arrogant humor really pisses these people off.

Ask a rich fag anything

I understand their psychology, I work in private equity in NYC and make about $300k with a bonus around 50-100% which feels poor to me since my boss makes carry (google what PE carry is if you want to know what rich really means)

If you don’t believe me I could talk our ear off about technicals of the job or you could take my word for it

White people can't fight lmao

Shut up you dumb nigger, if White People can't fight then tell me why is the mma/boxing/ scene dominated by white people, destroying any 0iq monkey that steps in the cage

Just get rich and sue him first.

>Back office larper.

Lmao I would kill myself

I was actually consulting before PE

If their son is a spoiled little shit then they're probably the "my precious angel can do no wrong" type of parents. So they'll threaten to sue him too.

Are normal people really too stupid to dispose a body without leaving evidence?

The day someone threatens my life or livelihood is the day they cease existing.

kys my man

Ye, we all miss doing that kind of stuff anyway.

So so easy

I remember my first beer.

being 12 gotta be nice

go go, bloho

Choke him out and rape him up the ass, he’ll be too embarrassed to sue.

I feel like you're the kind of person who owns nunchucks.

He was asking for a good was kicking. If there wasnt any cameras or witnesses, you could have just grappled him to the ground and choked him out(implying you know how and won't just kill him)

Honestly man, just let rich man stroke his ego. If you know you can whoop his ass, be secure in that, know that and move on. You can get him, intimidate him, etc.. in other ways if you want. When people used to act stupid and wanna be tough around my family and try and intimidate my dad, my dad always did a good job bring them down a notch.

>Be young skatefag back in the day
>Dad picks me, lil bro and friends up from skatepark to hit solid burger joint across town.
>Get to burger spot and get in one of the lines
>Manlet rolls up with qt3.14 in black Porsche 911
>Line opens up next to us and there is only one person in front of our group, so dad steps over to other line just as manlet and qt approach
>"Oh yeah, just go ahead and cut, jackass"
*cue dramatic music*
>Dad steps up to manlet
Dad is 6'4" swoleman, manlet cant be over 5'6", his qt is taller than him
>"What the fuck did you just say, motherfucker? My kids and I have been waiting here in line and step over to the open line, just as you show up and you want to start some shit? Go ahead kids, order your food."
>Manlet replies with some bullshit calling dad a jackass again
>Dad steps up to him
>"You touch me and I'm calling the cops.." says the manlet
My dad is an awesome dude, super chill, but if you fuck with him he can hold his own and is intimidating as fuck
>Dad gets about 4 inches away from manlet's face with snarling look
>Manlet is going ballistic at dad yelling and screaming
>Dad is just silent, staring the manlet down.
>We finished ordering food, dad turns around pays, us kids start walking to the car
>Dad steps up to manlet again, stares at him, looks at qt3.14
>"Your man is a fucking pussy"
>Dad gets in car and we leave

Like I said, people want to step up and act a fool but don't want to get hit, get in their mind some other way.

>I'll sue the fuck out of you and pay 20 people to kick your fucking head in

Yeah, that man has insecurity issues, he knows he'd get his ass whooped

Ikr what a fucking pussy who says shit like that

>tfw La Luz Extinguido
>tfw racially ambiguous
>tfw everybody gives me leeway enough to avoid confrontation because they don't know how to act
>ultra PCs don't know how to patronize me
>racists are confused on what racial slur to use
>wear problematic glasses
>cut hair similar to style that was copped by alt-right retards because muh ubersmench
>pray to spaghetti monster that I have never experienced what OP did because that will raise cortisol levels and sabotage gains

Just sing
"It's gonna take a life to drag me off of you, theres nothing that 20 men or more could ever do"

you watch out for twentygoodmen, thats a bad ass mother fucker

calm down, hemingway