How does it feel to know that while you're on Veeky Forums arguing about onions and soy, boogie is out there MAKING IT?

How does it feel to know that while you're on Veeky Forums arguing about onions and soy, boogie is out there MAKING IT?

Veeky Forums ABSOLUTELY BTFO

Bump

He hope he gets better. He worked his ass off to lose weight and I wish he will make it.

Boogie, can you stop making useless threads here?
Sincerely, rest of Veeky Forums

forever remember post no 45000000, times up boogie

Boogie died 12 mins ago

How does it feel to know that while I'm on Veeky Forums posting this reply, OP is out there BEING A FAGGOT?

subtle bait pic

Excuse me for my ignorance but how is he "making it" if he had gastric surgery. He'll never be able to have any gains since he can't get enough food to meet his macros

He put absolutely zero effort in to lose weight thanks to surgery.

I hope the fat fuck balloons back up to 600 pounds

Boogie probably doesn't even know what Veeky Forums is you dumb fuck.

>1.2mph
some treadmills don't even go below 2mph.

that mad jelly

how does it feel while he's waiting for the doctors ok im living the life of a capable people

>taking 11 minutes to walk 400m

It's pretty much impossible for this to happen now

This board deserves all the shit it gets. Nothing but a bunch of cynical assholes here.

>11min
>1/4th of a mile
Jesus

I saw the gets thread that prophesied his death in 2018

>Today I am eating into it

Hi boogie

He admitted to posting here once on a podcast with Keemstar.

This is already like the 360 degrees and walk away meme, I can't tell what is real anymore

Holy shit newfag kys

>44 minute mile
My 82 year old grandpa with multiple knee surgeries can move faster than that

Reminder that boogie will die in the operating table.
Reminder that boogie will die in 2018.
He survived the big surgery but he'll have at least one more this year, and one of those will be his last.

Digits dont like

oh boogie for sure doesn't know what being fit is

Idk, looks like he's making really good progress to me.

I'm proud of him. He has worked harder than anyone on this board.

Not likely

>filling your bovine snout with cheeseburgers and dorito shakes for so long you stop looking like a human being
>get a gastric surgery not because you want to improve but because your life literally depends on it
>make sardonic tweets about being fucking fat and keep on surviving
>be such a piece of shit person your wife fucking dumps you
>get depressed, your fans laugh at you, realize the only way to save your career is to jump into the "I am trying to improve guise" bandwagon for sympathy
>some faggot tells a bunch of people who lift 5 days a week, if not everyday, that this poor blob creature works harder than them

You don't deserve to be here.

honestly boogie why do you do this to yourself just get off Veeky Forums you fat fuck

he got his fucking stomach stitched smaller only thing he worked hard for is his fat fucking gut.

Well hes going to die soon but soy and onions will stay with us forever.

>eating into it

>Boogie probably doesn't even know what Veeky Forums is you dumb fuck
literally your first day here

People who think a sleeve is the easy way out are retarded. The amount of complications you get, not being able to drink water even though you're so thirsty etc are a huge pain. I have relatives who did it and it was hell for them. They get used to it though because otnforces them to change behaviour, but the malnutrition still shows its effects, like brain fog, anaemia, hair shedding etc.

That's still harder than anyone here, including you faggot.
Kys your birth was a mistake

>11 minutes on a treadmill is making it

Are you actually saying that literally anyone is jealous of his physical condition?

Boogie should an hero, already.

Yep. All of /fit is.

44 minute mile wow

Sup boogie

Will you lose your hair boogie?

You can't really force a whale to run all of sudden, the knees are on crushing pressure just by existing on the fatty body and the lumbars are in constant pressure too.

literally cripple-tier

Hey how's it going
Hope not

Your wife is fucking a nigger

Proof that you're actually boogie?

So is your mom

wait, that post was on 03/03 , im pretty sure i saw that before that date

That's just humor but Boogie's wife is actually fucking a nigger

So is your mom.

Fuck off boogie, you fat unoriginal piece of shit.

So is your mom.

Boogie. You'll never learn to be happy in life if you spend all your time seeking validation. Just get in shape for yourself, and stop bugging the world with your life. Literally only degenerates follow strangers online. You can make it, but only if you stop being so retarded.

I am absolutely serious about this,

Boogie should get in contact with a Starting Strength coach, preferably rip him self. Make it happen Veeky Forums

I haven't personally seen a Switch, is it the size of a small smartphone or is it huge, but Boogers is fucking up perspective?

>Hell
>For fat people
Yeah, most people just call that a simple sacrafice. If you would just put down the fork you could drink all the water your fat little face desires.

Didnt he died?

Not yet but it would have been better for him if he did.

Honestly this
I can swear I saw that post weeks ago

YES

WE'RE DOING IT BROS

going to start to follow boogie's youtube channel

what are some essential videos to watch?

Report and ignore all boogie threads

None, he is a fucking idiot.
Just watch videogamedunkey, he is like a good version of Boogie