AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Screencapped. See you in 3 years my dear friend.

what site is that?

Site's name?

Explain

rsihunter

>what did he mean by this

No clue

RSI is literally useful only on stocks, and only the most stable ones. It flips out when market is trending even at a slight angle.

so it's good no?

it means that price bounces back you moron

I was thinking the same thing. Still, it's meme lines, but whatever

>>It flips out

>Loses 50% over a 2 months
>Bitcoin near doubles over same time span
Yeah sure user. Some weird AI bug or something.
Has nothing to do with a complete failure to even meet the market.

Lmao.

Link has seen direct involvement from Swift, Sony, AXA, BNP Paribas, Barclays, Santander, ...

Pretty sure it's the market that's being retarded, not Link.

The market is currently winning.

What does that even mean?

Yeah pretty sure it means you should buy if anything

The golden SONY handshake.

it means even though this is a good project you have to follow the hype. it simply isn't chainlink's turn yet

What site is this? Also its not cool to make fun of linkies man, they have so much fucking money on this shit

i hope chainlink goes down to a single satoshi value

you fucking deluded linkies needs to learn it the hard way

your vaporware is not worth anything, and proof of concept is not a product in any way possible

lol, I bought at 1835 and I still feel uncomfy with this bullshit coin.

Looking for a 10% but most likey will go under 1800 sats lol

I'm still laughing if I think that someone bought LINK ATH.

>proof of concept is not a product
Get a load of Mr. galaxy brain over here.

>"hurrdurr why develop anything when you can simply release it??"
>"why buy food when you can just eat it??"
>"why drive anywhere when you can just be there??"

I'm almost done with crypto. I truly believed in LINK and am now down 160k thanks to it

Why is life so fucked

Never ever ever ever under any circumstances go all in on something

Yeah, I'm learning that the hard way. The pain of my bad decision is beyond measure

Sergey is alternating between eating Big Macs and snorting cocaine off of black BBW booty cheeks while Rory is furiously stroking his pencil dick in the corner. That’s why all his “updates” trying to hide the fact that this project is a complete debacle are riddled with typos. Steve is the only one trying. He’s locked away in his moms basement trying to learn GO. It’s such an obscure and asinine language that he can’t find the documentation he needs. He’s about to snap. He keep frantically calling Sergey. Sergey only texts back, “new phone, who dis” and “32 million solves my oracle problem.” Get out

It honesty has no floor yet and i seen huge orders for 1100 sats so its heading lower

Why Go? There are so many equivalent languages with better documentation and larger communities.

>Sergey only texts back, “new phone, who dis”

HAHAHAHAHA

>never
going all-in on ETH when it was at $23 was the best move I ever made.

I know the feel. Realized $100k+ loss when exchange went bankrupt. Learned the self-storage lesson the hard way.

Unless you're actively trading and like analyzing the market for trade indicators, just stick to the mainstream.

I've pretty much recovered (though unrealized (for now)) by going all-value and being patient.

God damn, this is golden. Screencapping for when all the linkies get joost'd.

rsi hunter

CAUSE IM FREEEEEEEEEE

FREEEE FALLLINNNNNNNNN

Guys for fuck sake let's do an epic pump on this shit - ALL BUY, get me out of this hole

Went all in, loans and all - my life is over lads

I never thought that I'd say it, but Link might actually be a good buy right now.

>Screencapping for when all the linkies get joost'd.

They've been getting joost'd for months now. I don't know how much more delusion a man can have before driving insane

Ouch this stings

This is paying the 'stupid tax' for listening to Veeky Forums shills

not everyone bought ath fagget

Wow you recovered 100k? How much capital did you pour in after losing 100k?

i fucking love the phrase Joost'd

It's become an instant classic.

kek
I haven't been holding any LINK but I'm thinking about buying in since it dipped so much. has it found a floor?

>I know the feel. Realized $100k+ loss when exchange went bankrupt.
what exchange was it?

No clue man, but I just bought a couple ETH worth. I've been watching this shitcoin for a while, and I think it's finally worth buying at 10% of ATH. It's bound for a rebound with sub-25 daily RSI. Will probably sell in a week or two.