How do I get bigger arms, especially biceps? Is it good to do low weights + more reps rather than heavy and 4x8?

How do I get bigger arms, especially biceps? Is it good to do low weights + more reps rather than heavy and 4x8?

The obesity epidemic is a blessing in more ways than the negative.

But let's be honest, if you were to date her, no matter how banging that body is, she will disappoint you. Use this knowledge to your advantage.

More reps for hypertrophy with a lower weight. Make sure you’re doing the right form and leave your ego at the door

Jesus H. Christ.
Where is she?
I need her

get bigger forearms and shoulders.

>some manlet following her around with his phone

if you are still at the point where you dont know what routine to follow to achieve goals.... then the only routine you need for now is to lift.
it wont make a fucking difference if you are doing 5x5 or 12x3 if you dont lift.
dont fall for a bro lift routine, 3 day split and work out each body part once a week.
if you can lift every day, do a bro split.
if you lift every day, do a 2 day split. hit every muscle twice a week
and lift weights. your muscles will tear and will grow,
technically 8-12 reps is your hypertrophy range which "stimulates growth" but if you are new to lifting and curling fucking 20lb'ers for 12 times all you are gonna get is tired. grab some fucking 50's and get those bitches moving.

FUCKING KEK

BBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

only in this timeline somebody would consider this lard mountain 'banging'. the shape is only due to the statics of the pants, without their support that disgusting piece of blubber would be all over the place

where is this shit hole?
>rando chicks at the supermarket have fake asses

KEKED

Thank you I came to this thread just to see if someone made this comment already

That's real.

Those are fucking yoga pants.
Yoga pants are a miracle of the universe, but goddamn they aren't god.
They can't make an ass that perfect and round and smackable and fuckable and...
goddamn that ass has me thirsty

That has to be a fake ass. I knew a lady that had an ass like this and they were implants, I felt so bad for her kids.

since when do random ass girls get ass implants

Yep, the ass injections are getting increasingly popular these days.

Thing looks like a fucking hippo, you thicc fags (lets be honest, you're chubby chasers) make me sick

Why has the world come to this.

Roasties are so fucking dumb and lazy. It's too hard to do a few sets of squats right? Oh it's because women have no discipline to control their bodies and their food intake.

Women are more likely to exercise than men you brainlet

fakest ass after kim kardashian

>yoga pants & sandals

thats my fuckn fetish plz post more

That's not a real ass
Wtf do you think the anatomy of a woman looks like where that ass exists naturally with those small thighs

This should be illegal and punishable with public spanking.