Lets be real boy's this shit is super addictive

Lets be real boy's this shit is super addictive.

So that being said how does Veeky Forums feel about cheat day's and do you have specified rules for your cheat days.

when it fits your macros you can eat whatever you want. i never understood why people have cheat days.

My rule towards cheat days is once a week. I plan and mealprep just 6 days a week, and then leave a 7th day to eat with my grandpa. None of that hyperprocessed sugar jew, just normal, tasty homemade food, without obsessing over calories or macros

I usually just eat until I vomit tbqh

tfw no grandpa gains

Lol, nah. Sorry fatty

It's only addictive when you're used to it. I never eat junk food so looking at that photo makes me nauseous, I can imagine the stomach pains I'd feel, the insulin flush, the low energy... Not tempting in the least.

Or you can quit sugar, and in a few weeks all that stuff will fell disgusting to you. The first days are hell, though; you really go through withdrawal symptoms.
On the plus side, your taste will readjust, and a lot of foods will now taste a lot richer. For instance, fats feel sweet now.

Same friend. Haven't any sort of sweets or candy in >6 months and the thought of it just makes me nauseous.

>t. sportacus

bad food doesn't really fit in well worked out macro's if it does your training is probably suffering

When I say cheat days I'm also talking about Re Feeds as well and not exclusively sugar but high Fat foods as well.

I eat some kind of sweets every day while on my cut, it's ok as long as you don't exceed caloric limit. Although it looks like I've hit a plateau now so I'm thinking about cutting it out for a while.

I feel ill if I eat a whole candy bar or drink a milkshake. Am I diabetic or something?

That's the natural healthy reaction to disgusting amounts of sugar.

i have a cheat day once a week, usually consists of ice cream (my kryptonite) aswell as other things that are just high in carb, since im low carb for the majority of the time.
I still make sure to hit my protein macro regardless even though im not paying attention to anything else.

I don't eat that junk on "cheat days". For me a cheat day means I get extra peanut butter and shit like that. I will not eat that garbage

For me i'm really good at not buying it, avoiding it, i can even avoid it if its in the same house.

But if its with me, like if a box of sweets is next to me, il just eat them, i cant really resist it, so i have to start at the root and not buy it.

>use to eat a lot of chocolate when i was younger
>somehow get allergic to it
>eventually my body can accept chcolate again
My body was always helping me make it
T-thanks genetics
Only sweets i had when i was younger was soda occasionally

same.

if I eat a lot of sugar, get sores in my mouth. I have to eat a TON of sugar to make it happen, but when it does I remember that my body is just being a bro
same with my shits: I get awful, loose shits when I eat fast food now. I love McDonalds, but you can't get me to touch that shit with a 10ft pole because I know how lolcrappylol I'm gonna feel after

Candy bars are for children. Seriously, how do you not feel like a kid or a mental retard when you go to a counter and buy a fucking Candy bar like a 10 year old that has no understanding of food?

I haven't had any cravings for junk food in 3-4 years and have now extreme discipline when it comes to food. What worked for me was simply counting calories for a while, I simply saw food as units of calories to fuel me and if I ever did eat some junk instead of feeling guilty for it and eating more I would just add it to my calories