Mfw it’s penis inspection day

>mfw it’s penis inspection day

Hi user, I'll be your inspector for today. Is there anything you need to tell me before we get started?

>flex a cep
Y-you tell me

Did she pass penis insepction day?

My roommate makes me sit down to piss because apparently it 'splashes'. She listens at the door to make sure, and if she hears splashing she comes in and literally slaps my penis or my bum and starts shouting at me. Last time she did this I was still pissing and piss got all over the floor and neither of us cleaned it up for like a week until I caved. Now I just lay my penis in the sink because then I can stand up like a man and it's silent so she won't hear.

She's a good cook though lol.

The fucking state of millennials

>roommate

is s(he) just your roommate or your gf (male)?

you dont have a lock?

wtf.

No she's not my gf, she does come in to the kitchen and ask of I'm cooking bacon when I'm obvousily cooking bacon.
Makes me want to wring her neck

didn't you post about this on /ck?

edit: never mind.

include me in screencap

He did. It's so painfully obvious she wants to fuck but user is so autistic he hasn't realised.

>mfw It's penis inspection day

>Now I just lay my penis in the sink because then I can stand up like a man and it's silent
>Pissing in the sink meme
So this was the point of this whole post

Pls, care to elaborate.

>>Pissing in the sink meme
>>meme
Not that guy, but I've exclusively pissed in the sink for several years.

>ask of I'm cooking bacon when I'm obvousily cooking bacon.
So it's like when Veeky Forums asks if a girl is working out and it's funny because she's already at the gym?
She has the autism hots for you.

Stand up for yourself man

Pee on her to assert your dominance

This turns me on

State of Veeky Forums

I don’t even lift or workout I’m like 30lbs overweight I just come here for the lels like this

However, little did fat user know that everyone laughs at him in this board as much as everyone laughs at him irl

Well at least I can eat a pizza with ranch and drink like 12 beers tonight

>Well at least I can act like a fucking hog tonight!
How will Veeky Forums ever recover?

D-do I get to inspect yours too?

>tfw you will never impregnate a girls butt while her cockmilk sprays out all over you

Next time piss on em when she slaps ur dick