All I see is ass

Dat ass.
What kind of drink is she drinking?

>how do you want your ass
>just nigger my shit up senpai
fucking trash, looks like one of those goddamn apes

Youre fucking retarded

Just started it myself, Hope it can move me past 2pl8 bench

The opinions of homosexuals matters little to civilized men.

ASS TRUCK JUST ARRIVE

Redpill me on Greyskull LP

Starting strength but more balanced. You'll probably progress slower though.

>i like the poop hole best
>anyone who disagrees is a faggot!
got news for you bud

i was doing gslp but i read SS.pdf and i saw that i was not warming up properly, and that i could progress much more on deadlift, like 10 kg or 8kg.
so i changed that

Don't worry user, I feel the same way about all these gigantic protruding asses. One day we will look back and think how ridiculous all these women looked like, just like elephant jeans.

thanks brother, glad there are sane people in this world. Shows how far the kike media can demolish norms in a short period of time; 5 years ago we would have considered that shit disgusting and look where we are now. 14/88 and all the best to you and your family

its cool, the main benefit is the amrap set for each workout so you can both progress faster or feel better about deload weeks

I'm runnign it as so:

>Monday
box squat
floor press or OHP
Weighted Chinups or Barbell curls
Hip thrusts
neck work

>Wed
Deadlift
floor press or OHP
neck work

>Fri
box squat
floor press or OHP
Hip thrusts
neck work

Better than Strongmemes by a mile, better than SS too unless you want to progress on squats very fast

it's a meme

It'll work until it doesn't
Imo AMRAPs are retarded for beginner lifters, but if you like them go for them.

Do you really do hip thrusts in the gym? Mad man.

Flat asses are even more disgusting. Remember that since the 90s and until a few years ago (((they))) were promoting extremely skinny women, like Kate Moss. Women who look that thin are likely to be infertile, so it wouldn't make sense for (((them))) to make thicc women popular

>if I don't like disgusting hippo asses popularized by queen coal burner Kim K then I must only like flat asses
kys retard

true

she literally has nothing else than ass

I didn't say that you should like her disgusting ass, I said that at least this trend won't make women infertile therefore it's unlikely for it to have been promoted by (((them))). Most white men don't like black women anyway, and most white women don't want their asses to be as big as Kim K, I think something in between that and a flat ass is ideal.

stop trying to shovel in your retarded pol shit, most of Asian women are flat and they're obviously not infertile. Just like your fucking jewish conspiracies, you're finding links where there's none, you paranoid autist

It's The Only Whey you need
>just use variations and layers and you never need another program

That's my routine now

>Warm-up: 3x5 close-grip chin-ups

AxBxCxx

A
>2x5, 1x5+ Bench
>2x10-15 DB Hammer Curls
>2x5, 1x5+ Squat
>2x5, 1x5+ Closegrip Bench (EXTRA, IF YOU FEEL GOOD)
>2x12 Leg Raises to The Bar

B
>2x5, 1x5+ OHP
>2x6-8 Weighted Closegrip Chin-ups
>2x6-8 Pendlay Row
>1x5+ Diddly

C
>2x5, 1x5+ Incline Bench
>2x10-15 DB Hammer Curls
>2x5, 1x5+ Front Squat
>2x5, 1x5+ Closegrip Bench (EXTRA, IF YOU FEEL GOOD)

Been running it about 5 months and all my lifts are intermediate according to Symmetric Strength. I look like shit though.

>not warming up properly
explain please

>actually doing warmups

Greyskull LP is a really good program, but as you progress, add some things that you think you might be lacking. This is subjective, but I've added some more bicep work to it, because most of my arm is already jacked, except bicep. Basically just mold it to however you want, but keep the base excersizes. If you eat bretty good and have a large proportion of protein in your diet, you'll see gains rather quickly.

>titfags thinking liking ass means liking anus

>named after a castle in a kid's cartoon from the 1980s
>created by someone who unironically called himself both "johnny pain" and "strength villain"
>ripoff of Starting Strength
>creator of it did SS himself as a n00b and can still find his posts in the SS forum archive
>not bad beginner program but not as good as SS
>you shouldn't be on ANY beginner program for more than the first few months of your entire lifting lifetime anyways

Are those ass implants? Because if not then HOLY BAAARRRP I would lick that so hard.

white women are waking up and realizing having a big ass is the best thing ever

just wondering but with an ass like that, cute face, and nice personality; do women have to do any sort of hard work to get through life? I feel like guys would be willing to do all the hard work just to try to impress that type of girl.

>the absolutely seething soyboys ITT scared of big asses because their dicks are too small

im kekking

You are a flaming faggot back to //lbqt// you go

>shitty thread resurrected by a braptist
only Veeky Forums

A cute face is enough. With that you can make some old pathetic rich guy pay for your new ass and boobs.

She has to get a guy who will actually stick with her and will provide well. I can't imagine that's an easy task. And then of course much of the superficial charm she has in virtue of her looks disappears rapidly by the time she's 30. So she's likely gotta get this stuff in order by then. All the while she has to deal with being a woman (so emotionally unstable) in a society that tells women they can be whatever they want (which fucks them up more). Plus every guy she meets wants to fuck her from the time she's 14 onward.

>Strength villain
Jesus christ why are all these strength coaches and YouTube personalities such fucking losers?

>Ireland