What exercises do you do inbetween matches?

What exercises do you do inbetween matches?

Hand relief

Your mom

I nervously kick my legs up and down basically the entire time I'm seated, my Quads are so large now that I have to buy pants a couple sizes too big just to fit through the legs, I will never know life without a belt.

I lift dumb-bells. Thanks to being shit in Siege I got more muscle now.

Kegels because my ass is leaking

sip the beer

>Tfw farts keep leaking out

This

>tfw never learn the maps, remember the story, or keep a high K/D in any game I play because always end up wasted by the end of the night

>tfw you're a STRlet
My arms get tired after 10 pushups, I don't know how people crank out like 50 in a row.

They started by doing only doing 10 in a row then working up to 11, 12, 13, and so on until 50

are over 70 years old?

Push ups and when I can't do any more of those I'll do sit ups, every little bit helps but I'm no hercules. It feels good though.

No I had a lot of proctological problems prior plus I work in the office and barely move throughout the day

Starting doing push-ups a couple months ago. At first I couldn't even a single one normally. I had been progressing pretty smoothly, but now I've been stuck at 20 for like two weeks. How do I get past it?

You're already ahead of me, I can do fifteen with a lot of effort. Just keep it up and do some other excercises on the side.

No, I just had lots of anal sex and got BLACKED daily.

That sucks man. I also have sitting job but no such problem. 90% of my family died from strokes. I told my parents if something like this happens to me, to strangle me to death with a pillow

Step 1. Stop being fat. Doing any less than 50 push-ups makes you legally a sissy
Step 2. Do only proper, slow push-ups

just force yourself through it. Last few should be a struggle. Keep struggling, and do really bad push ups, but just keep going.

Once you're beyond about 15 reps, completely different energy pathways are being engaged, and the muscle fibers that respond most to these are rather different from the pure power single contraction fibers that are typical of vanity muscles.

Alternatives include breaking them up. Go jogging, and about every quarter mile do maybe 10 pushups. This will give your arms time to rest, but still keep your body primed for aerobic energy pathways.

In all seriousness though, you don't get much beyond 20 by doing anything more than forcing yourself to do more. And odds are, if you couldn't even do 1 proper push-up, you're a lard ass, and 20 is fine until you lose weight by other means. Look into intermittent fasting. I would even recommend just outright water fasting for about a week or two. Keep exercising either way, and make your last repetition on the 'down stroke' as slow and agonizing as possible.

Not fat, just a whimp

i'm skinnyfat. Small upper body, fat lower body. I also have man boobs. I don't each much but I never exercise.

>tfw getting back into shape after years of idleness
>just getting back to around the 50 mark
>break my fucking toe so can't do a proper stance until it heals because of the pressure on my toe.

I have to fuck about with multiple exercises and my weights.

This You start out with a low number and gradually work your way up. I went from 20 to 25, now at 30. Try increasing the amount you can do by 5. 10 to 15 then 20 and so on.

to start:
1. time yourself doing max pushups in a minute
2. divide that by three (20 % 3 = 6)

3. do quotient number of pushups in one minute
4. rest until first minute is up
5. do quotient number of pushups at the start of the 2nd minute
6. rest until 2nd minute is up
7. do quotient number of pushups at the start of the 3rd minute
do this 3-minute series of pushups 3 times daily
if you don't neglect, you should be able to add ONE to your initial quotient almost every day
so in my example do 7 the second day and if you can't go back to 6 until you can.
from 7 go 8 and so on

I used to be able to do 50 pushups back in high school. Now I can barely muster 15 in one go but I look pretty much the same. One important difference however is that I do my pushups with my legs raised to increase the weight on my arms. Still, going from 50 to 15 is a steep drop even with slightly more weight.
/blog out

>one difference is that I do pushups with my legs raised

Then the ones you did before weren't really pushups.

Nothing you can do "inbetween matches" will amount to a proper workout.
Take 1 or 2 hours a day aside for vigorous exercise and you will get a lot more out of it than this basement NEET nonsense.

I think he means he's putting them up on a stool or something, not that he was doing knee push
ups before

the pushups in OP's image aren't pushups?

>Nothing you can do "inbetween matches" will amount to a proper workout.
It's about keeping blood flowing

Fucking grit your teeth and do more.
If you only do how many are comfortable, you will never progress.
20 is fucking pitiful, put in some effort.

if you need to avoid thrombosis when gaming, you need to game A LOT less.

this one

just want to add that you should reassess your 1 minute max every 3-4 weeks and adjust from there
this 3 minutes 3 times a day helped A LOT of weaklings pass their first PT test
頑張って

None.
I go to the gym to get my gains instead of being a isometric faggot.

i fuck around with my kettlebell

nigga where do you think you are

This would be pretty good. Do a push up for every death

Enjoy your wrist issues.

What a weird thread....
Yesterday, between game matches I did barbell squats, deadlifts and overhead presses since I had a nearby room converted to gym a long time ago.

I do consider this a lazy man's approach to fitness since I'm investing the least amount of time because I'm doing just compound exercises. The best exercise regime I would prefer would be large set of dumbell and bodyweight exercises but that would take me about 3-4 hours per day to preform which would mean no games at all for me.

So, yeah, I took the lazy option to fitness.

Jerk off

keglel exercise will help you cum further

Captain's of Crush™ hand exerciser. It's crazy, I've had to buy a stronger one 3 times now. Thanks to the downtime I'm getting stupid strong hands.

10 per death, you wuss. 5 if you really are that much of an immobile slob. 1 pushup is meaningless and does nothing

>stop eating sugar and drinking sugar
>don't eat fast food and only cook for myself
>vaguely keep track of my calories intake
>lost 40 pounds in 6 months so far
>about 15 pounds from my goal weight

keep making excuses, coward

Punching walls in autism rage.

>cooking for yourself
that shit changed my life

my brother is a chad and punches walls all the time in rage

>10 push ups everytime you die in super meat boy

Flexing my arms, spinning my neck, swinging and swiveling my legs, getting off my chair to walk in a circle for a while before sitting down again

>used to be pretty in-shape and looked good, even though I was still a weakling on the inside
>been slowly getting chubbier and can’t seem to stop it

nothing but I do 2-3 hours workout in my home gym

> implying I have time to participate in matches

git
gud

I lift my beerglass or masturbate from time to time.

>7 lbs/ month
(X) Doubt

Depending on how fat you are, you can lose way more than that a month, friend.

Only acceptable reasons for wall-punching if you're Chad is if you lost the state championship or if some messes with your ride.

stopping it with the fastfood/sugars will cause your body to stop retaining water so much. the initial weight drop from that is insane

Be straight with me bros
Does it really look pathetic when a manlet tries to get Veeky Forums?

no
its only pathetic when they get too cocky about noob gains

Don't worry too much about your height

there's nothing but manlets at the gym so you'll be fine

Squats

stop. being. a. pussy.

not as pathetic as a manlet who tries to get fat

I do 3 sets of 20 minutes everyday. upper then lower body and repeat. I stopped drinking soda, eating processed food and cut down on sugar 8 months ago. The difference in my overall mood has been incredible. I never feel down anymore. Always have tons of energy and it really help with my insomnia.

I started at 207 lbs and just weighed yesterday at 165 lbs. It was honestly way easier and more effective than I realized. My self control has surprised me too.

So what I've read is that you need to let muscles rest at least one day between exercises to get good gains, but my muscle soreness last way longer than that. Is that normal?

this shit right here. Nobody in the world is as excited about your progress as you are, and trying to get people hype about it is straight up gross. It's like telling strangers how good you are at pubg; nobody cares.

>100 push ups

Good luck trying to fix your deformed chest.

eat healthy
workout daily
workout good and dont be a retard who injures himself.

you need to eat your own waste for gains

Gotta make progress. I used to hate doing pushups when I was a fatass, now I crank out 100 before bed, along with 50 crunches & a 2 minute plank.

Do shitloads of pushups even help you get Veeky Forums?

no way bro. Getting fit will change your life for the better. The amount of work and dedication it takes will improve many facets of you life. Approaching people is so much easier when you feel confident in yourself. People hate weakness especially in men.

i guess it beats having a bulbous, flabby gut and a shrunken penis

Currently busy recoverying my Achilles and shoulder. However before my health problems I had been doing burpee's, squats, quarter sit-ups and few other types of exercises. I do jogg and ride a bike a lot, especially when it's a bit warmer.

probably not but it feels good

no. it's popcorn workouts. Lift heavy.

>been considering getting Veeky Forums
>get tired and close the tab whenever I go to read the sticky

is you are mom free?

My brother punched the bathroom door so hard he put a big dent in it, and that fucker isn't flimsy

Its hard in the beginning but it will snowball. At one point you're going to wake up in the morning craving it.

No.
But if you become an uppity prick, yes.
t. 6'1 jackedhammer.

my brother could beat your brother

+1

this, I realized my weak hands and wrists were holding back my pushup progress, I do wrist warmups daily before wrist curls with 20 pound weights and am developing other areas easier for it

You change the formation of your pushups, add incline and decline, change your hand spread, and you can get aes development.

that's why you do them on your knuckles

I dunno, it’s been a few years now. I’m thinking I should at least get into running even if I’m not lifting though, lose some weight.

kek. Gotem

Can confirm, used to plough through multiple cans of Monster & Pepsi on a daily basis, ended up with a kidney stone at 23.

Switched to exclusively to water, fresh fruit juice with breakfast and a beer or cider with Sunday dinner, and it trimmed me up a lot, along with going to the gym.

Also made my skin feel smoother, weirdly. I wasn't a pizza face, but it went from slightly sandpaper-y to smooth.

What? I do more than 100 and I don't even think I changed much.

literally me, I don't give a damn about the bro-science and I probably miss opportunities because of it, but I did just go to a gym one day, got a workout-plan made for me and stuck with it and I've been doing just fine which was all I set out for. Just start like that and you might get invested enough to pick up the bro science

EXERCISE NIGGA