FPH - Fat "People" Hate

why the hell isnt there a thread

Other urls found in this thread:

tuinderlusten-jheronimusbosch.ntr.nl/en
youtube.com/watch?v=qa7XewmFxCE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How can people not only have zero shame and guilt being a fat gluttonous slob while children are starving all over the world, but actually celebrate and take pride in being so overweight?

I need to get back in the gym

Because they are trying to legitimize their sin. They should be starved in front of a McDonald's that is forever out of their reach. That is the only true penance.

BLOATMOGGED

FPH desperately needs OC, let's all lapband together and find at least one uncommon to rare quality FPH image, posting this shiny

HIERONYMUS
BOSCH

dikkertjes KAPOT

Seeing these tumblr lards prattle on about thin privilege and fat shaming fuels me.

I was motivated enough to go from an obese to healthy BMI by losing over 70lbs. Motivated enough to make babby gains lifting and later became overweight again because I lost motivation. But you know, muh genetics.

wtf is that thing?

Liberals can't even make fun of trumps weight anymore kek

Pic related Barbie’s “Inspirational Women” series. Apparently being a fatass is on par with being a NASA mathematician now.

>Degrees in mathematics
>Calculated the trajectories, launch windows, and emergency back-up return paths for many flights from Project Mercury, including the early NASA missions of Alan Shepard and John Glenn, and the 1969 Apollo 11 flight to the Moon, through the Space Shuttle program
>Co authored 26 scientific papers
>African American woman in NASA in a time when they lynched black people constantly
>Didn't do Womyns Studies and demand history be renamed xirstory
>Achieved this much and never let the odds hold her back

Vs

>A model who's only achievement was not looking like a complete hag at a higher bodyfat

y

This is infuriating because the line actually does include inspirational women, like Katherine Johnson there, as you said. How is some fat activist on par with her, Amelia Earhart or Frida Kahlo?

>45082536
What's going on there?
there is no way she plans to eat that right?

I would have probably given that a go until she started loading on chocolate.

it was so close to being keto

Fuck Ashley Graham. She is 5’9 and over 200 pounds. That is OBESE. I will LAUGH when she dies.

>be a chubby chaser (cursed at birth)
>get a fat girlfriend
>have to silence my hatred for fat people to keep in favor of that thicc poosy

These threads are my only place to rage now

kek. usually they let literally anything slide if's against the right target.

these videos really help when cutting.

this is BARBIE'S "Inspirational Women" series. of course they are going to have models there. are you fucking retarded?

>not looking like a complete hag at a higher bodyfat
Idk man, she sure looks like a garbage back full of cottage cheese to me

Can't you find a girl who's broad built and high test, who works out and understands the importance of healthy living, rather than a girl who is just a fat and lazy landwhale who is a fat acceptance advocate?

This can't be real, I dropped my fucking jaw with the chocolate bars.

As a fat kid i got a big rash on my legs that hurt and my mum always told me that my pain didnt matger and that i was overreacting and that i have a low pain tolerance becuase of my autism.

At 13 the rash turned into boils and whenever i complained about my boils and that it was the biggest reason i hated being fat, my mum would yell at me that i was wrong and jist unlucky.
She said being fat had nothing to do with having giant boils.

She only said this so it didnt turn out to be her fault for making me fat since i was 7 and never doing anything aboit it.

I got extra puberty complications and whenever i complained about that or jer popping my boils i was told i was overreacting becuase of my autism and that my pain tollerance was low.
They always grew back and i had to deal with open sores not closing and walking in pain most of the time.

When i was older they turned into carbuncles.

Mum told me i had a high pain tolerance for being able to still function with these giant sores...
Im down 18kg and still grow these....

>girl who's broad built and high test, who works out and understands the importance of healthy living
That's literally what she is, and she's not a fat acceptance advocate. Her parents are fat and fed her shit her whole childhood so now she runs and eats healthier than most people I know (including myself)

i just hold my tongue because it would hurt her feelings and make her feel pressured to lose weight, lol. my dicc needs thicc

That sounds ideal user, I wonder if you should let her know you like 'em thicc or not.

Aight I'll dump a bit. Not looking at what i'm posting just picking shit out of my fps folder.

To add to my last post. If you get caught hating on fat people for whatever reason. You could perhaps just say it's the lifestyle choices and attitude towards health that you dislike.

someone nuke this fucking planet already

ill just leave this here tuinderlusten-jheronimusbosch.ntr.nl/en

Dude.... The fuck!?

checked

Max kek.

>eating healthy is expensive
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck you

Kill your mother,its the only option

For the first time since highschool i can say i am taller and weigh less. Down from 215 to 180 @6 foot even (no not 5'11)

We're all making it bros.

to be fair, using dimensions seems appropriate
I went of that Harry Potter ride in Islands of Adventure in Orlando and my chest almost didn't fit. I had to sit in a weird, awkward, cross armed position. No way a fatty could ride on that shit, but neither could someone with a big chest and lats.

Sorry to hear man, your mum is a stupid fucking bitch, you should kill her and eat her to bulk after you are done losing weight.

Wat

>obese cunt ruining her friend and or family member's special day by inserting her self as the center of attention

I don't if that is the worse part, or that the couple allowed it. Maybe they did it out of pitty.

>chairbreaker

>sexually activated savages

This is such a beautiful photo once you crop that whale out

>current year
>being sexually activated
guys have i fucked up?? how do i fix? i just want to respecc women

Even the gays are fat now...

>just when you think the whale was about to finish her butthurt tirade, she keeps on going
Now this is the definition of cope

La Creatura...

>I'm so randumb and quirky!
>See? My personality is GREAT! Pls love me

Seen a dermatologist about em yet?

Truly a creature to be afraid of...

I met a fat becky that acted like this permanently in HS, until this day I regret not punching her

youtube.com/watch?v=qa7XewmFxCE

enjoy

> Ding Dongli

>you are like a greek statue or rainman
Holy fuck my sides

>Laygs

>went gokarting
>one of the guys I went with is obese
>ended up crashing half a dozen times
>one of the attendants even asked him "how did you manage to do that?" after getting stuck under the tyre barrier

Just a short story. Fuck fatties.

and due to your foreign policies, no one will negotiate trade with you.

WHY

El goblino...

>that jar
Is that fucking bbq sauce?

How many days of nofap do I have to do before I stop thinking this is kinda hot?

Diosmio...

lol these crazies are pic related, its no wonder nobody likes them and why they literally have to browbeat people into falling in line with their bullshit

There are people out there that find this shit attractive.