This past week I woke up and my right testicle was in discomfort. My scrotum was inflamed and still is...

This past week I woke up and my right testicle was in discomfort. My scrotum was inflamed and still is. My ball sack is red as well. I'm pretty scared bois. I also feel slightly feverish. Feel super shitty. Has anyone experienced anything like this before. I'm going to a doctor early next week. Some anecdotal experience would be appreciated.

maybe torsion, got feverish too
go see doc ASAP

You impregnated yourself

Sounds like a torsion. Happened to me when I got kicked in my bollocks

Fuck Bois! What do I do!
Dr appointment not until Monday!?

Go to the hospital unless you want to risk losing your balls

>inb4 youre a burgerclap and that will cost you $100,000

Fuck sake dude. Fuck... Fuck. Fuck. I haven't shaved in a month. Fuck

This.
It happened to me on a business trip.
Shit sucks, dude.

This is what
Concerns you?

No. Idgaf about it. It doesn't feel like an immediate emergency. It's a slightly bothered testicle, but not necessarily pain. Idk dude. It's been going on for almost a week. It's not getting worse. Idk man. Fuck.

go to the hospital now, go

you already wasted a week to ball pain might as well wait until monday

Medfag here

You probably have an epididymitis, doubt it would be a torsion though, but not impossible either.
Listen to the other anons here and go see a doctor in a ER.

We don't really care about that, probably seen worse.

Temperature is 99.1 Fahrenheit. Feel like shit. Hopefully it's just an infection. Idk if I should go, but like they said, it could be serious. Fuck. Why. Fuck.

sounds like testicular torsion

be extremely careful as you can go from "slightly uncomfortable" to "extreme pain" to "have to have your testicle removed" really fast

if your testicle hurts and is swollen then you really should go to the ER, you're literally risking your testicle

i work at a hospital. if one of my friends was in your situation, i would advise them to go to the ER. don't bother shaving, the people working there have seen worse.

Already did. Headed there soon!

In ER now. Waiting for my name to be called.

Bump. Don't let this die. I want to post the aftermath

>Lets anons giving advice on Veeky Forums determine the future of his bloodline

Fuck Bros. I'm scared.

Keep up the updates lad

Just got my balls squeezed by a PA. Good times. Probably gonna need a sonogram on balls.

Oh no, keep it up.

That was said before I got my balls squeezed. I don't have lumps or anything down there. Also did a piss test. Waiting for Dr ATM.

There is nothing to be scared about user, I had a testicular torsion a few years ago, it also developed a small cyst near my left nut, I went to a clinic and they took it out nice and clean, I was in my home a few hours after that. I spent like, two months in bed tho. Be sure you have a friend or a family member who can look after you because all of your abdominal area will hurt like hell for at least two weeks.

How will I work? Oh god don't tell me I'm gonna be NEET for 2 months. That would be SOOOOOOO horrible ;)

It's one of my most cherished memories, mum stayed at my place for two months to look after me and all I did was bing bing wahoo on my bed. My nut healed after a month and two weeks but since I worked at a construction job back then doc extended my medical leave until the stitches totally closed so the wound would open again while working or some whack shit.
First week it will hurt like hell.

Did they at least give you painkillers?

Were you getting paid while bing bing wahooing?

Show us your balls

I'll do that after all this is done. Some fag posting in /mu/ keeps getting my IP banned. Dr said it's probably infection. Gonna do sonogram to check for abnormalities.

Yes, many, I was still in pain and when I felt the effect wearing off I couldn't even bear it without yelling.

Yes, but I live in chile, I don't know how will it be in your case since I don't know where you live.

Waiting for test results ATM. Fucking hell. The technician and I chatted a bit. He said if it was torsion it would have probably been extreme pain and I would have lost the testicle within 6 hours. Not sure what it could be Bois. Could potentially be a small hernia, but he didn't see one. Will update with info soon.

I still got my bet on epididymitis

>testicular hernia
senpai I dont think you know what that means

I fucking hope. We'll see.

I get throbbing balls just before I get ill with a virus...not AIDS or anything, just the flu or some shit.

>scrotum was inflamed
instant visit to emergency
you can lose your balls

No, the abdominal wall can herniate into your ballsack.

That would be called an inguinal hernia

I had a similar thing happen. Testicle went from "slightly sore" to "I can barely walk or bend at the waist" within 12-16 hours. Turns out it was a staph infection that blocked a spermatic cord. I think I almost died or something. Spent 30+ days in the hospital so I could get free IV antibiotics every 8 hours. If you've had it for awhile now though it can't be super serious.

>blurry pic related, ultrasound of my balls
that gel is a pain to wipe out of your pubes

Welp, Bois. I just wanted everyone's time. Everything came back good. No infection, no torsion, nothing. Now I feel like retard and I'm gonna have to pay a big Bill probably. Doesn't explain the pain though. They said it could have been tight underwear(which I wear tights).
>Tfw paid hundreds to have 2 guys fondle my balls.

Top kek are you a burger bro? Feels bad obamacare

Bump for the update.
Update: I'm a retard. Did I do the right thing by going to the ER? I feel like a complete retard.fuck.

kinda late to the party for this to be funny but

IT'S BALL AIDS

In other words. I either got memed or I did the right thing.

What

That's what you do when stuff like the OP happens, stop being so retarded

Testicular torsion. I lost my left ball to torsion when I was 13 and it didn’t get treated for about 8 hours

GO SEE A DOCTOR ****NOW****

Better be safe than sorry desu.

Would you have prefered waiting 6hours and pay nothing instead?

>and it didn’t get treated for 8 hours
*because it didn’t get treated for 8 hours

Man I seriously can't imagine being american when it comes to healthcare, seriously having to decide between losing your balls or paying a month's salary to check if there's an actual danger, god damn.

You're late. It's not torsion. It's nothing apparently. They did a sonogram and there's nothing there. No tumors, no torsion, no hernias, etc... Still discomfort and very minor pain. Even if it was torsion , you have to go to the hospital ER immediately or it's fucked. I went to an ER not connected to hospital. Luckily there's no emergency though.

These are the moments it pays off to live in nanny state yurop.
>Tfw paid hundreds to have 2 guys fondle my balls.

Lmao, when I had my balls inspected for testicular cancer I had a nurse and a cute trainee scanning and fondling my balls. It is a good thing that the scanning machine and the gel were cold as fuck or else my penis would have become the big penis.

I have good health insurance. Blue Cross blue shield. It'll probably be a couple hundred at most, opposed to a couple thousand or more.

Having to decide between losing your testicles or paying a couple hundred dollars is still not good though.
I do think that lower taxes, private healthcare etc are good in theory but there first needs to be some fucking control on the huge profit margins of industries that deal with health.

The pain persists, but allegedly there's nothing wrong. What do :(

jerk off cum in own mouth

Every time my balls swell and hurt I'll fap two or three times in a row every other day for a week then the pain leaves

>having to pay for this visit
LMAO the absolute state of America

Not the visit. The tests. Sonogram and piss test. Yeah, that does suck for people who have to pay though.

O B S E S S E D

That doesn't really make sense when American healthcare is relevant to the discussion.