Just started lifting a few weeks ago and theres a popping sound in my shoulder some times even tho I'm doing low weight...

Just started lifting a few weeks ago and theres a popping sound in my shoulder some times even tho I'm doing low weight? there's no pain or anything is this normal ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zsmeXwHu6W0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CCCRRRRRIIIICCKKKK

Lemme just shill for my boy
youtu.be/zsmeXwHu6W0

Happens to my elbow during dips i just crack it and it feels normal but yeah its normal it

do facepulls at least every other workout. for more information check out athleanx on youtube. dude is goat

ye im doing DB rows on a bench right now and there's definitely a cracking/popping sound wtf why

Yeah dude. That's normal. I got an injury and when I do things at lower weight and I get that pop I know I have to train harder so it doesn't hurt at a much higher weight.

I want to her to call me daddy while I fuck her inside out.

>That's normal.
no

t. incel
Join'ts pop faggot. You're like that asshole that tells people don't crack your knuckles because the sound annoys them. Fuck you. I lived with my fucking weights. That's a spot under pressure from the movement, if it popped you warmed it up. Work that area more. Under stress it can be a problem. If you're a faggot gym lifter that does a specific set and throws out your weights instead of working through it and keep doing more lifts you wouldn't get it.

jeff pls staph

ty this actually removed it temporarily

this is the people giving you advice. and you homoes listen to them. baka desu senpai

I don't take advice from the fitness community because they're fucking steroid addicts most of the time. Their routine is crafted to sound okay. Not really be an okay routine. They bull shit about all of it. What they do, how many times, and for how long. It's all bull shit.

Show on the barbell where they touched you

don't fall for the Jeff click-baits, that won't fix the underlying cause (weak supraspinatus and rotator cuff in general). He always start with an in-depth explanation and then present some unholy variations of exercises nobody would actually use. The ideas behind those exercises are sound, but unnecessarily complicated. In this specific video he just addresses wall angels, something you'd learn about with any shoulder mobility drill. It's nothing less and nothing more than a stretch and "repositioning" of that area, and it's temporary.
What you actually need to do is to perform other exercises like vid related. Curiously enough, the same Athlean-X aficionados would scream "impingement!" whenever the see an empty/full can exercise, albeit it's used in rehab and it's perfectly safe. Why? Because Jeff addressed how the "pouring out" technique is bad for your shoulders _on dumbbells lateral raises_; but this isn't a lateral raise and it ain't even a front raise. The supraspinatus muscle with abduction in scapular plane moves 30° anterior to the frontal plane. So much for the "goat" of youtube's fitness, creating more confusion than anything. 90 minutes blabbering, 1 minute showing off some exercise (without going too much in detail as far as the necessary technique is concerned)

synovial fluids != impingement
one thing is the occasional "crack" when you move a joint the first time after a while, a different game is when you constantly hear that "crack". Shoulders take a long time to recover if you don't try to fix asymmetries due to postural habits and whatnot and OHP lmao5pl8s screaming lightweight baby

Wut?
I think you got that backwards, that barbell has the finger prints on it.
>synovial fluids != impingement
Fuck off. Scientist can calculate how much an ant lifts if it were that easy with people you'd know exactly how much you can lift where with specific muscle groups and with what amount of weight.

Your joints go to shit when you hit 25+ if you do physical activity.

30+ if you sit in bubble wrap.

If it doesn't hurt, keep going. You'll build up strength anyway and it doesn't hurt the wallet to buy some joint support supps if it ever does start hurting.

I have the same thing. Have had for 10+ years and sometimes it hurts too... One thing to keep in mind is that if it is popping, there is a probably a slight adjustment in form and/or ROM that will make it not pop next rep.

You probably have a good feel for when it's about to pop... so it should be fairly easy to avoid on almost all lifts. Sometimes all that is needed is a slight elbow adjustment.

Get some.

Anyone got elbow popping? Not only sometimes, but every single time I turn in and then extend my elbow a loud pop, in both arms. In one arm it's when it gets extended, and in the other it pops when I turn it in

Disregard this idiot

>. One thing to keep in mind is that if it is popping, there is a probably a slight adjustment in form and/or ROM that will make it not pop next rep.
That's exactly what I was getting at when I said build up strength before I got attacked over it. Get that pop under weight but not a normal movement. It's obviously a thing because of the weight involved. No weight no pop, weight pop. I've experimented with adding weight a lot of it is form, some of it is building up more strength.

Sorry to burst your hard-on for Mr. Click-bait. Here's your (You), buy yourself some critical thinking with it.
>Fuck off. Scientist can calculate how much an ant lifts if it were that easy with people you'd know exactly how much you can lift where with specific muscle groups and with what amount of weight.
This is a total non-sequitur with the issues at hand. But it seems you're a special snowflake anwyay
>Your joints go to shit when you hit 25+ if you do physical activity.
>30+ if you sit in bubble wrap.
Absolutely idiotic.

>If it doesn't hurt, keep going. You'll build up strength anyway and it doesn't hurt the wallet to buy some joint support supps if it ever does start hurting.
Get a load of this fucking idiot.