Fresh Bro Science

ITT: We create some new Bro Science

I start:
Your balls shrink, when you take a cold shower, because your body sends the signal to the test-producing-center, that you're already a high-test beast and thus shuts it down.
(it's the same effect, when you inject steroids, duh)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gDwVHKWef2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sticking an icepack in your underpants raises test because heat kills your balls

"hercules hold" is best for hypertrophy, because timeundertension is biggest

When performing a lift, clipping clothes pins to your skin around the targeted muscles will induce a flight/fright nervous system response and activate more ATKs.

You can then lift heavier or for more reps leading to bigger gains.

Keto is good for you.

>drinking kills gains
NOT SO FAST
Daydrinking is fine because the liver metabolizes the alcohol while you are still awake, leaving plenty of time for your body to self-repair in your sleep.

holy shit, that's the most iron-pilled thing I've ever heard

lifting to impress men rather than get roasties will increase test, because studies have shown that "defeating" is more related to manliness than "conquering"

Naturally your body keeps your testicles at a certain temperature in order to keep sperm alive. The process of maintaining this temperature naturally produces testosterone as a byproduct. Putting icepacks or taking cold showers for long periods of time boosts test.

SS is a useless meme workout

Coca cola is better for cutting than protein shakes since it has less calories per lt

>just water-fast my shit up

perform deadlifts with a stick and two kettlebells on each side.
the wiggling will benefit your smaller balance-muscles such as the serratus

cardio kills gains because the increased oxygen in your blood by breathing heavily will oxydate your muscle-fibres

>best way to preserve muscle mass during a cut is to stop breathing

every movement is improved by doing it with kettlebells on sticks rather than plates/bars/clips, because of the wiggling

For maximum gains, fill two buckets with water and some live koi fish. Attach the buckets' handles to a stick and lift it.

For ULTRA MAX GAINS, have your spotter toss some bread crumbs in the bucket before your first rep.

>and some live koi fish
fugg

>have your spotter toss some bread crumbs in the bucket before your first rep
fuggfuggfugg

so this is the power of the squat diaper

Your stabilizers will lose their shit.

perform while standing on a yoga ball for extra fugg

audible kek

>perform while standing on the back of a live elephant for extra fugg

ftfy

>for extra extra fugg, have your spotter throw live mice at the elephant before your first rep.

>He's not airfasting to improve oxygen absorption

When you eat cholesterol, it goes into your testicles and turns into testosterone

>and if you want to boost those sweet neckgains, do it in a headstand

Boogers are rich in BCAAs

Eating boogers also boosts the immune system

Fiber is bad for bulking because it makes you need to shit, and shitting is basically dropping a couple of free pounds out of your body

You've got it wrong OP, the reason cold showers raise test is because the cold water shrinks your balls 'squeesing' the test out of them and sending it into your body.

Veganism accelerates your gains bro

how?

metabolism is like a fire inside ur body burning up calories, bro have u ever tried to burn meat? takes way longer to burn than plants bro

I've been slowly increasing my plank time over the last two years. Currently, I plank for 1 hour when I wake up and 1.5 hours at bed time. Sometimes at lunch, I'll grab a quick 30 minutes of planking. My core has become so strong that I can force digested food through my intestines and shit at will. I can also anal prolapse on demand, something which has on more than one occasional won me free beers. I don't even lift anymore or do any other workouts because planking has been so effective. I suspect it's the next big spiritual practice.

Holocaust is fake, confirmed

Earth's magnetic core pulls down on the iron weights harder at lower elevation. You must adjust for this by subtracting 1lb of weight for every 10ft you are above sea level when recording your lifts.

>He doesn't adjust his weight for altitude
Never going to make it

do you have to think about something special while planking to achieve this level`?

Swimming kills gains because immersion in water triggers a response in your brain that you're back in the womb, and reduces blood flow to your muscles as a response.

>he DOES adjust his weight for altitude
fucking twink

lifting in the "Mariana Trench" and still benching 3 plates is where it's at faggot

this also happens when you're doing any kind of "rows", because "rowing" is associated with water in your post-frontal cortex

when you want to break PRs just pretend like you arent going to lift and grab the bar very quickly and lifting it
this way you will surprise the weights and they wont be prepared to fight back

Every "pressing movement" is redundant, because our genetic ancestors were buff only with pulling movements.
pic related

If your knees cave in during the bottom position of a squat, you can you need to have your feet closer together when you squat because your groin muscle isn't that long and can't handle all the pressure from pushing the weight up so they contract. Bringing your feet closer will take the groin muscle out of the movement and you'll rely on quads to do the job and make gains

>you will surprise the weights and they wont be prepared to fight back
you also surprise the qt watching you. Her astonished face will lead to an increase in max free test as studies have shown

when doing biceps-curls hold your upper arm parallel to the floor. Your biceps will be shorter by this and therefore be contracted more

>Nofap will help improve your gains

how?

Most modern pop music is infused with frequencies engineered to shut down the testosterone production areas of the brain. Avoid it at all costs if you want to preserve your gains.

Conversely, of course, the music used in Anime soundtracks is infused with frequencies that stimulated it. For maximum effect, listen to it at full volume while you lift.

it was the jews, wasn't it?

also: youtube.com/watch?v=gDwVHKWef2I

Exactly. But the redpilled Japanese are trying to save us. Watch as much anime as possible to maximize gains.

Good luck finding a barbell to lift with at above 450 ft

this is, where the sticks and kettlebells/kois come to place

see:

dumbbell pullovers is a legs/lower abs exercise, because you have to hold that tension and connection to the ground

actually it's a isometric calves exercise
you can feel it on the lowest part of the movement. just get that mmc