Hair

Veeky Forums
What kind of hair products do you use to style your hair?

Hair gel, faggot

>your hair
RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I personally use Good Genetics™. Highly recommended.

Grooming cream

Blow dry and leave in conditioner to make it a little more managable. My shit is p wavy so I don't even need styling product most of the time.

I use a pomade for my curly hair, but it will depend on the hair (dryness, texture, etc.). Get a nice haircut and styling from somewhere pricey and ask the token gay guy what he would recommend for you.

Why does my hair look so fucking greasy?

I shower every fucking day

MPB gets us all

>showers every day
That's the issue, your hair is destroyed from years of steaming showers and probably jew chemicals too
Stop both, enjoy your new hair and thank me later

Aloe Vera gel

You shampoo every day? If so that's probably why.

Begone hairlet...

Pomade, hitler youth cut

Dutasteride
RU
Minoxidil
Copper Peptides

OP the only thing making that guy's haircut looking "good" is lighting.
>overly gelled hair gives greased appearance, avoid that shit
>sparse facial hair means you need to shave
>jaw line is breddy gud, but he's pursing his lips. wtf why??

avoid dis

utilize good cleaning practices, go to a salon once and get your hair perfect for 40-50 bucks, then take a picture and use it as reference for a year, they'll also give good advice on how to maintain it properly

barbers are another good choice if you want a more conservative haircut, find a particular good one and you're set for years (plus lower cost means you can get it cut more often)

Beautiful hair of some user in last thread
>inb4 no homo

I cut off all my hair
Fell for the buzzcut meme.
Haven't browsed Veeky Forums since and never will

It will take 1 year to grow it all back.
I literally shocked all of my friends when I cut off my hair and myself.

Stay away from RU muh dude.

Why ?

American crew light hold texture lotion. its about the lightest product you can go while still using a product. just enough for people to tell you they like your hair but still minimalist enough for men to not start hitting on you.

Shaving cream

You’re not gonna get a good straightforward answer because it depends a lot on your hair type. Personally I have thick, wavy hair that naturally goes to the side so I got an undercut to manage it and I use either O’douds or Suavecito firm hold. Some days if I want to go with a more natural look I’ll put some leave in conditioner

Because you'll die of heart failure. Anti-androgenic drugs if exposed to the heart will cause damage over time.

Gatsby spikey hair styling gel.

the norwood reaper spares noone

Looks like they weren't ever really your friends.

isnt RU applied topically though?

Yes, but not all the RU binds to the Androgenic receptors in your scalp. Once it goes systematic it floats around until it finds an androgenic receptor to bind to. Most of the RU that is sold is made in China and synthesized improperly using phosgene gas which cause eye redness and loss of breath as I see reported constantly on hairloss forum talking about RU.

Unironically bryllecream

fuck... he's right