99% of Veeky Forums can out-bench press this lanklet

>99% of Veeky Forums can out-bench press this lanklet

So how exactly is a professional athlete?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pJj-EA_RgI4&t=270s
youtube.com/watch?v=q33pqu-zRas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fitness is about being a champion in what you do, whatever it is that you do. Tell me again what's so great about benching 2pl8 if there's a fuckload of people that can do it better then you? Contain your autism.

Bad bait, but besides that the dude actually incorporates lifting into his training

>So how exactly is a professional athlete?
Because he can leave 99.9% of the world behind eating dirt in a sprint race

99% of fit cant bench 2pl8

This is retarded

Fitness is all about being a better YOU that you can be.. who gives a shit if someone is better at you at something

It's actually 99.9999999

Its because he is tru brit™

99% of fit has been to the gym once in the last year.

>who gives a shit if someone is better at you at something
literally any person with an ounce of competitive nature aka every man ever

People who use that to sell you stuff or lower your self esteem so they can manipulate you into doing all sorts of stupid as fuck bullshit.

you desilusional if you think bolt is weak, when he made his 9.58 mark he was probably as strong as a chinese olympic lifter on the 90kg category

anybody thinking sprinters are weak is desilusional as fuck, i have seen some low10 sprinters and these guys could literally rip you in pieces if they wanted

reminds me of somebody

forgot to say

youtube.com/watch?v=pJj-EA_RgI4&t=270s

sprinters are the most alphatier and chadest out there in the olympics, no one is as explosive and strong as them, no fucking olympic lifter, powerlifter, shotputer, NFL giganigga, whatever you wish to name can acelarate and run as fast as they want, they are another leage, sprinters are unironically the most gifted athletes on earth despite being lanky niggas

>gifted athletes on earth despite being lanky niggas
They simply evolved that way. Steal fruit from other niggers and run away while others starve to death. I wouldnt call that gifted though.

He can run faster than 100% of us.

Reminder that this is what a top-tier athlete looks like

running fast is about applying force to the ground the stronger the more force you can apply, ergo, these niggas are incredible fast and strong, ben johnson could bench 400 lbs for reps at a bodyweight of 165 lbs lmao

He probably could
..sprinters do squats for power

>white athletes

no, 99% of Veeky Forums certainly can't out bench usain bolt

Veeky Forums is weak as fuck

also benching has nothing to do with sprinting

He can run away from cops faster than you can

>off-season

hes about as developed as black nations

Brady has never had a ripped physique his entire career. Look up his rookie training camp pictures.

But there’s always going to be someone better at something than you, you can still be competitive..

Delusion. I bet he'd come up near 170

Shot putters are more explosive. Most will have a better broad jump and beat a lot of Olympians over the first 10 metres despite weighing almost twice as much sometimes
t. sprinter

That being said, check out this
youtube.com/watch?v=q33pqu-zRas

>tfw 3 white athletes led the NFL combine this year

>tfw all the 3 sigma athletes in NFL are white

>tfw the best athletes in the US are white and 99% of whites don't even try in sports because they go on to be lawyers, doctors, etc

cope

Orlando Brown is that you?

> probably as strong as a chinese olympic lifter on the 90kg category

lifting weights is not a sport

So does he just run all day every day?
What does it take to be the best at something?
I won a few state championships on dirt bike racing which showed I had "natural talent" if that even exists but I never really took my fitness to that next level because of schooling and being an immature teenage

>the best athletes in the US are white
Lebron James is white now?

>athlete
>put a ball through a hoop
Lol