Anyone else get that annoying feeling after you've eaten lots of D3 vitamin (I took 250µg)? Hard to describe

Anyone else get that annoying feeling after you've eaten lots of D3 vitamin (I took 250µg)? Hard to describe.
Also how much do you take per day?

I go out in the sun

The annoying feeling of wanting to fuck everything?

No it's similar to having eaten too much oils, like your brain is itching, nausea.

Bro do you have the screencap of the story behind that pic?

I was just trying to find it lmao
I think it was sadder than you might expect from the pic.

Fuck, is that the cause? Thought that was from zinc.

Man I remember seeing this kid on /b/ way back when, he must be like 25-30 by now
something about him being 18 and still a virgin, happened in brazil I think hence the "virgem" spelling

Yeah I know, that's why I want to read it again

You’re suppose to take K2 alongside d3

Virgem is Virgin in portuguese

Someone post the story

bump for the story

Sometimes murder is okay.

Fucking this.
Why don't people research stuff before they take it.

I used to take 11,000iu per day, but then I read about hypercalcaemia and got paranoid that that was what was causing me to piss so often so now I take either 3,000iu or 6,000iu per day.

I live in the Pacific northwest and never get any sun.

Ehm get k2 the mk4 one and with fish oil as k2 is fat soluble

I just feel better, but im a shutin with no sun exposure. maybe switch to a lower dosage or a different brand? if it persists, stop

yeah

Never before have I seen a group of people so deserving of being brutally murdered. Well done user you've given me my anger motivation for the next few workouts

we gotta make it for jesse

fake its just a red marker, not an exacto knife. trolled again by /b/

I'm brazilian and I can't find any sources on this, and it reads like bullshit(not even the most ratchet favela girls have names like "zax")

setting off my bs detector

its not d3, it's zinc.