Loose skin

Should I JUST kill myself if I look like this and have so much of a loose skin ?

could be worse

How bad do you think a girl would take it?

Boy, that's a thicc core.

Bro it doesn't matter as long as you look good in a shirt and your arms pop. With time the skin is gonna fix itself or you are become more comfortable with it. Keep that lifting shit up, you've come a long way man, from an obese fuck to a pretty good looking guy. It's deteremination that matters, keep lifting.

Well thanks , it's all bodyweight there. But it's still bothering seeing that loose skin down there. Stretch marks I learned to accept them even like how they look when I'm pumped , but the loose skin can't fucking stand it.

Thanks man.

Your nipples are on your stomach

What's your routine for that core, man?

i don't think girls would care. You look good. You have loose skin but it's not bad to the point where it makes you ugly. You look good user. Don't let loose skin bring you down.

thats a pretty mild case of loose skin. combined with your body which is quite literally top 1% in aesthetics in the world (normies), you'll be fine bub

Looking thick
Don’t worry about it

if you got nothing to lose, try the autophagy meme

You're thick asf dude. The fuck are you worried about. If that's you.

you just need more mass on your chest srs

Doesn't look too bad honestly, You just need to get your nipples readjusted.

And work on bigger wider shoulders, bit of trap work perhaps. Just my opinion.

skin truk jus arive

I know it sucks.

Upside down sit ups , leg raises , planks with weight on my back (some stones I found at the park) and squats. This order.

Thanks bro means a lot.

Thanks to you too.

Thanks.

I'm already doing it hoping to see some results.

Yeah that's me I'm too self aware probably.

Chest is a bitch to work out for me .

top fucking kek

Looking thiccccc af user

You look good bro, don't worry about it.

How much did you lose?

Feel free to not believe me but Im a real life grill with some pretty high standards so Ill give you my thoughts. Your body looks great. The fact that you can tell that you went from fatty to ripped shows that you are capable of change, perserverance and commitment. I would highly recommend doing more chest and shoulder isolations, to help fill out the skin a bit more, but overall you have a better body than the majority of men (especially in burgerland). I find girls care more about face and personality too so if you are a 7-9 looks wise, Im sure you could easily pull hot girls and they wouldnt give a second thought to some loose skin. Really though a larger chest would fill out that skin a little and look very aesthetically pleasing on your frame. Good job, user.

P.s. I feel like this thread is a subtle humble brag and maybe you just need reassurance that youre gunna make it. So plz make some confidence gains, you're almost there.

I've heard good things about derma rollers

mirin dedication bro. loose skin isn't the end of the world and time will probably help a lot.

Thanks bro.

I was like 95kg and I lost like 20 kg . But since a kid I had some sign of stretch marks so probably it was my shitty genetics. I lost the weight by doing keto than keto plus IF.

Well my face doesn't look bad I'm not bragging or anything but i have clean face and a good jawline plus still full hair. I'll focus more on chest and thanks a lot for your comment.

Yeah well I'm using it but only for a month so it's too soon to say if it helped me or not.

I hope it will.

What mm for your dermaroller? You should likely be using a serum or vitamin oil with this as well.

Any stretch marks? What do they look like now if you had them?

How tall are you?

Dude you look super good wtf are you talking about. If you surround yourself with fucking normal adult people they will never mock you or make you feel ashmed of having a bit of skin there, it's clear you have come a LONG way and that you had darker, fattier days before. Congrats man, keep it up and don't let something that trivial bother you.

>(some stones I found at the park)
You seem to be cool, don't be too hard on yourself if it comes to women, they will dig you as best looking guy in their miserable lives, women tend to be even more self conscious than men

1 mm. I heard that 0.5 is for face and above 1mm is for saloons or something like that.

5'11 ya i know manlet.

My stretch marks looks like pic related. The ones on the shoulder seems to fade away quicker.

I'm vit C serum , before that I used vit E oil.

Thanks bro , love you.

Kek and thanks.