Imagine the braps bros

Imagine the braps bros

Tfw these "women" are more shredded than me

>all have the same neck, jaw, and thinning hair pattern
My dick couldn't be more erect

I don't find it attractive, women shouldn't do any upper body lifting period

is meg natty?

Do you mean me having to fart or them? Because that really changes the situation a lot. It's really weird when you're farting a lot and a girl keeps pointing it out. All those SBD's kind of stick around for a while so if you try to hold it in like 10 minutes later you're going to get blamed for it and you were holding in a few more.

Roids legit give you a thicc jaw, fyi for all the jawlets out there

kill the blonde
fuck the redhead
marry the brunette

God wills it

>marrying a jew
report to the nearest gas chamber

I think so but she tries so fucking hard to look like a man in her pictures and it's fucking annoying

Imagine being woman-handled and raped by those 3 women who force you to lick their cunts and bang you while making loud grunting noises and call you a lame faggot

Cem could have just shot Test. It's even legal in the Netherlands.

image made me lel

compared to the fem powerlifters at her bw and how weak meg is compared to them but at the same time has more muscular difinition i think she's prolly on anavar.

>gas chamber

she claimed "natty for life." in her video on steroids with Gracie Vanasse, but he could just be fake natty.

imagine being a childless washed up roastie

well i guess kali muscle david laid and jeff seid are natural too

Take a look at the before lifting pics of her and the newer ones, her face has changed, her jaw included.

at this point meg is prolly actually completely infertile

its kind of sad to think that young women will look up to these kinds of chicks wholl throw away their whole life and shoot var until they become men all for the chance of being some minor yootoob celery

kind of sounds like natural selection to me.

Honestly, women just aren't meant to lift weights.

Call me edgy, I don't give a fuck.

>is prolly actually completely infertile
None of us are playing that game. Probably infertile means she's okay with pulling out. That's fun and all but it's not anything anyone is going to go through with. Fucking probably. How did you determine that inseminating her dozens of times with different guys?

>women with man's face

AAS use and extreme dieting can ruin a womans extremely fragile reproductive system in one cycle. Meg has been doing that shit for years.

why do women do it? You would think that it would programmed into a woman's brain not to do something that would compromise her reproductive opportunities.

They all have manly faces. Is that because of the T they take?

Women don't think for themselves. Meg was around other girls doing that shit so she went along with it, and her life partner is too small and effeminate to stop her.

I have a hard time believing that. Women doing roids is unproven research after roids were banned. Those musclebunnies are not like cardio bunnies. Just because some of them are hot and fuck a lot of dudes without making a kid doesn't mean they can't fuck your shit up and plop a kid out. There is nothing about if they can conceive vs if it doesn't take sort of like a miscarriage or something. A miscarriage or a abortion fucking hurts. I had a girl that didn't. Risking doing that to someone isn't right or appealing if there is any chance of that stuff.

This is what she looked like at the start of her fitness journey. Her external androgenic development strongly indicates negative impact on her reproductive system and hormone production/regulation.

It's actually true. I knew a girl who got super into working out and started lifting every day. She was natty and didn't look all that extraordinary but she started to miss her periods. Women just aren't meant for that shit.

So I can creampie that fat ass fuckslut while she begs daddy to make her into a mommy?

Good...good.

I mean I would if I were a grill. Her “job” takes zero effort and all her roastie followers buy up her merch within a day, making her hella money

not fitness. no bump. fuck off and kys you creepy little faggot retard.

reminder: sage, report and ignore these idiots.