Any word on that lanklet from yesterday

The one one who threw a hissyfit that his gym crush was dating a manlet? Did he do what he said he was going to do?

What's this girls name again?

generic BPD instagirl #2409343

who gives a shit

kek that dude was so fucked. Doubt he'll ever recover from the damage that this website has done to his noggin. Perfect example of why you shouldn't be spending your teenage years here, completely throws your mental health out the window from developing naturally in the real world when you're cooped up inside your room all day reading shitposts about braps and manlets and thinking that's reality. Poor kid. We're all gonna make it, except for him.

Fucking wow, can you link the thread? I need to see this.

I wish,it was deleted. I am hoping someone took screenshots

>6ft
>(5'11)

>girl

Could you describe it's glory to me? It sounds like a thread that's legendary status.

Someone else want to pick it up from here? i don't want to miss any details

BUmped lurked it a bit yesterday but missed the end result

>Lanklet has a gym qt he imagines brapping
>gym qt has a manlet boyfriend
>Lanklet absolutely loses his fucking mind and reeees because she's going out with a manlet and not the real alpha. Him

Generally I'd say it was all fake, but sometimes things on this website are so retarded they have to be real.

The fact that he kept replying with angry comments to anyone telling him he's a fucking idiot was magical

i only read the op of that thread and assumed it was a troll, did it really turn out to be real?

anybody cap it?

Christ, well, when autism speaks, it's time to listen.

My best moment was when someone told him to tell everything he said in the thread to her and he said 'no i'l sound autistic'
Like holy fuck yeah you know you'll sound autistic but still keep talking

>generic
but not genetic

Didn't do shit because manlets are stronger and more aesthetic than lanklets

No, I was just trolling but the people, if you can call them that, on this board are so fucking retarded they thought I was serious.

Sure you were