It's Real

I'm starting to question reality Veeky Forums. Found this on /pol/, checked it on YouTube, turns out it's real. Can someone explain this to me??

>inb4 narcissawright

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tWbLkXhGEmo
gq.com/story/the-pros-of-being-in-an-open-relationship?mbid=social_twitter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's the video if anyone was curious:
youtube.com/watch?v=tWbLkXhGEmo

Lmao soyboy, such a meme :DD
Lol!!

The lefts thinks it is a badge of honor to be a spineless, effeminate, little bitch and anything masculine is gross and "toxic". They will only double down on this. Wait a little while longer and politicians will start saying that being in a monogamous relationship is racist and promote cuckholdry.

"soy boy" has been a thing for like twenty years

it wasn't always associated with numales or low testosterone, but simply with vegans not being manly and eating soy and tofu and all that shit instead of steak
then somebody started spamming it on Veeky Forums not too long ago, it caught on, then it spread to Veeky Forums as a whole, and then to the rest of the internet

>Found this on /pol/
dropped

this is the truth

The 'soy turns men into women' meme has been around for decades. This is the equivalent of seeing someone dab in an old video and being...
>DAE time traveler

Yeah I just saw this on pol too. Stay in your containment board OP

Soy has always been linked to estrogen this isn't new

Soyboy has been a thing for years and years, it's only recently become a meme.

HOLY FUCK JUST POSTED BY GQ

gq.com/story/the-pros-of-being-in-an-open-relationship?mbid=social_twitter

Did he actually post that?

I remember seeing an infograph years ago about him, and how he started transitioning after getting into those Soylent drinks.

It was one of the first memes about soy making men feminine.

Is he aware?
What does he think of it?

I'm interested in this too. He could be the first public case of a tranny going back. He just needs to be convinced to become manly again. Put him on TRT and shit, it would be a crazy social experiment.

>He could be the first public case of a tranny going back
What?
He's not a tranny anymore?
What happened?

>it's only okay if I go on /pol/

All the women I've been introduced to that were in an open relationship were :

Being beat
Being used for the income they provide
Not taken seriously by the person they thought they loved

After the first one I went back to bouncing for a drink or two. They aren't worth their own time.

Holy fuck the amount of shills trying to defend this itt. It has nothing to do with a mandela effect, this is just the elite dictacting the mainstream culture by memeing terms but you faggots are 100% bullshiting about soy boy being a term that was used by everyone for decades (let alone, more than 2 years ago).

10-20 years ago only the elite knew about its effects on the population and that's why they started to put it in every kid food (cereal, cookies, candies, etc).

People don't actually believe this soyboy shit right?

>t. isoflavone and phytoestrogen salesman

Calling people Soy Boy has been around since boomers were in middle school

Close-minded fucking retarded sheep. Oh no it's okay good goy, it does nothing to your body despite the fact that it has potent anti-androgenic effects that causes the prostate (and prostate cancer) to shrink but shhh just talk about that when it sounds like a good thing, forget the part where testosterone is needed for masculinity.

>t. lies for a living

He ate onions

did everyone forget about this? didn't it come out right before i kissed a girl?

Right nefore she broke through and became a pop star.
She's since tried to scrub the video

You got dropped on your head as a kid.

soyboy

keep spamming this it'll draw attention to that crazy fem cunts anti gay song and hopefully she'll off herself

Beta.. then numale.. then cuck.. now soyboy. What’s next?

WHAT IS A SOYBOY?
I DON'T KNOW
BUT I'M DOWN WITH BEING A KEK
AND I'M DOWN WITH PREPPING THE BULL

all of them apply to each other, they're cumulative

Correct

Actual definitions:
Beta: Non-dominant member of a group.
NuMale: A hipster trend of the mid 201X era, comprised of men who eschew typical masculinity, a sort of psuedofusion of hipster lumberjack chic and metrosexuals.
Cuck: A person who either gets sexual gratification out of seeing their significant other have sex with other people, or a man whose wife is cheating on him without his knowledge, depending on definition.
Soyboy: A derogatory term for vegetarians / vegans who don't eat meat and are stereotypically weaker and more effeminate.

Veeky Forums common definitions:
Beta: Anybody who has done something awkward, did not actively act dominant, made a poor social decision, or has a differing opinion from the poster.
NuMale: Any male who followed/follows popular social trends, is more liberal than the poster, or has a differing opinion from the poster.
Cuck: Anybody who is in any form of relationship, anybody who is attracted to somebody that is dating somebody else, anybody whose waifu is a slut (Such as the waifu of you, the person reading this post), anybody who is more liberal than the poster, or has a differing opinion from the poster. On rare occasions, actual cuckholds.
Soyboy: Any male who is not the poster.

Can't get more accurate than this

Being a leftist is inherently being a cuckold

you are actively voting and are for policies that cuck you out of your own money, territory, ability to self defense, etc. It's not literal sexual cuckoldry but it's extremely obvious why cuckoldry applies to these things.

upvoted comrade

it isn't a "mandela" effect per se.

You know how george lucas went and reupdated the trilogy by releasing a special edition, blu ray edition, etc...?

Why do you think that "updating" is only exlucisve to movies and not music videos to stay relevant?

True Facts: there has been some recent debate in scientific community that asks if we are living in a simulation.
This is false.
We aren't in a simulation.
However the "top minds" have already turned human behavior and "societial migration of attitude" into an algrorithim.
While we haven't mapped the human brain completley down to the neuron.
We have mapped out human behavior quite well.
Becuase of this ever since mid to late 2000's, modern media is simulated.
Watch "the congress".
there's definitely a lot of truth in that beautiful lie.

Kek you guys won't believe me but I think it was me who started the current soyboy meme. I heard it from some gay vegan referring to himself as a soyboy and started shitposting on Veeky Forums calling out soyboys like 10 times a day, few months later everyone is using it lmao

beta numale soyboy cuck emo tard-thuggin wigger

/r/ing the infograph

people likely won't (and shouldn't) believe you
but in your heart you'll know you were the creator of a meme that got huge, and you should be proud of it

Cosmo is a really tragic character.

This desu. I believe you

>then it spread to Veeky Forums as a whole, and then to the rest of the internet
Like any degenatory meme

>released in 2008
Holy fuck I overlooked that part like the first five times I saw this

I thought they were trying to #Resist by saying
>lol ya I'm a total soy boy!!1

But no, this is a decade old.

Fugg

Soy is a Jewish conspiracy perpetuated by the media to weaken western man and usher in a period of total cultural Marxism