Fast and proven weight loss(need help)

Decided to talk to a military recruiter today, was almost all good to join but i was told I was too fat, anybody know how to lose 30 lbs in a quick fashion. I plan to cut out all fast food and start to watch my diet but what kind of foods should i eat and what kind of workout should i pair that with or is an hour dog walk Ok? I was hoping to go back within the next month but anybody know a realistic time table?

6 weeks on winny (winstrol)

Read the sticky

Check out the fasting threads my dude. I've been fasting 5 days out of the week and I'm down 19 lbs after 2 weeks

If you lack much willpower to resist hunger keto works wonders.
Although keto flu is really really shitty (I'm going through it right now)

>fast and proven
Just induce a coma from drug withdrawals and specifically tell your doctors to put you on a low carb high fat diet while you’re vegetating in the hospital.
Jesus fuck can’t you just eat less.

just do pushups, situps and run. cut down severely on sugar and carbs. stop drinking soda and avoid eating bread and crackers also no desert ever. also join as a combat mos or ur gay

water fast youll lose 3 pounds a day

this is how you die from dehydration

>down 19 lbs after 2 weeks
How fat are you?

Being this new
Pls be b8

I'm surprised celebrities aren't doing this intentionally. Get put in a medical coma for a few days to comfortably starve and lose weight.

>wanting your brain to shut off and irreversibly get damaged just so you can have popcorn in the cinema
I’m seriously hoping you’re joking

Pretty fat, I could stand to lose 50 lbs I'd say, not counting the 19 I've already lost.

Lots of celebrities have done crazy and drastic shit.

Well fuck me I’m sure inducing a coma is not going to be the “next big secret”

>wanting your brain to shut off and irreversibly get damaged
Do you really believe this is the end result of medically induced comas?

/COMA/ general #1

Waterfasting means fasting but only drinking water

Cut off a leg

first word in the title answered your questio

You wish to join the military but are 30lbs. overweight, and don't understand how to diet and exercise?

do this and start running. Fatties get it the worst in boot camp

stop eating food ad drinking stuff with calories until you are not fat.

dnp + psmf

I'm currently cutting weight for the navy myself user. I was 30lbs over as well. I've lost 15, got 15 more to go. Just keep your calories at a MAXIMUM 2000/day, and burn at least 3000/day. I've lost 15lbs in less than a month so far. Basically fast all day, work your ass off all day, and don't eat the calories back at night. Eat less and move more. Get into that strict place and stay there. Get hungry and stay hungry. Fuck the bro science.

Now, having said all that. I ate some sweets for the first time in a month tonight. My stomach is tore up now and I wanna puke. Never look back user

Former pre military fatty here AMA.
Back when I joined I had to lose 16 lbs to get in and the recruiters said I had to do it within a month before they would postpone my medical evaluation. I did Keto hardcore and was severely dehydrated when I went(bad idea; just do it right not quick)
I would not recommend you join the military until your at least slightly in shape but that’s your decision m. I joined as a fatty and while I did make it through the training and gained muscle and endurance I never really lost any weight at basic because I impulse ate everything I could at chow time.

Just fast. It's so fucking easy, and our body is literally evolved around feast/famine cycles.

You deserve torture, kid. I'm comin' to get yah, pack your bags you little shit.